Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.Santhi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.SanthiYour feedback matters!
My wife is 5'3" and weigh 86 kg. We want to conceive but with this weight is there any health issues in it? also which days are high for conceiving after her period days?
Sir mai apne patni ke sath period khatm hone ke din sex kiya hu kya meri patni pregnet nahi n ho sakti hai please batye sir.
We are married couple (32 age Male, 29 age Female). We have been trying to conceive for last 4 months. We need to use lubrication (Vaseline) during the sex. What are some of pregnancy friendly lubricant that I can buy in local stores.
There are number of sexual diseases known nowadays and flaxseed is very beneficial for curing these sexual disorders in both men and women.Flaxseed oil and seeds both offer number of sexual benefits in both men and women as well. Some of the sexual benefits offered by Flaxseed are listed below.
- It is beneficial for increasing libido:Testosterone, a natural sex hormone known in human body and regular use of flaxseed helps to increase testosterone thus resulting in increase of libido and other male sexual characteristics. Apart from these flax seeds also contains fatty acids, which are considered as the major building blocks for sex hormones.
- It promotes Male Fertility: Flaxseed oil is considered as one of the best supplement for promoting fertility. It contains L-Arginine which is very beneficial for promoting sperm counts. Flaxseed oils are useful for making sperm healthy.
- It improves Sexual Performance: Flaxseed Oil plays a major role in increasing blood flow to sexual organs thus promoting longer erections.
I have pcos problem I get metformin tablet so now I get athimathuram podi use of not any side effects please answer.
Hello, I am a girl of 23 years old. Recently I have seen a blog of ayurvedic cures in which it was written that taking ashvagandha powder at night with cow's milk regularly for 45 days will result in increasing height. Please give your suggestion that will it work on me? Does it have any side effects on me. And any effect on menstruation cycle.
Hello. Yesterday I was fooling with my boyfriend. In the act he penetrated me for a while though there was no ejaculation. However to be safe I took an ipill immediately afterwards. Can I still be pregnant?
Hi, Doctor I have a query regarding pregnancy. My cycle starts on 13th of every month and there is already 1 day over and still it does not happen. I am scared about my pregnancy. Is there a any way to avoid this situation as I am not ready for now. Thanks.
• Drink 1 – 2 glasses of lukewarm water early morning to stay healthy and acidity free. Drink more and more water. It is one of the easy Home Remedies to beat acidity. Have a habit to drink warm water after meal at night which helps in proper digestion.
• Coconut water is an effective means for acidity and soothe your digestive system.
• Eat carbohydrate rich food like rice ,which is easy to digest without any acid formation.
• Banana, watermelon and cucumber aid your digestion and good for curing acidity. So, use it in your diet.
• Vegetables like sweet potatoes ,carrot and beet root are effective in fighting acidity. Vegetables such as drumsticks, beans, pumpkin and carrot give you relief from acidity.
• Have dinner two to three hours before sleep, it would ensure food is digested completely and keep you healthy.
• Eat some almonds after every meal, every snack, every time you ingest something basically. Nuts do something to seemingly neutralize the juices in your stomach, relieving and preventing some instances of heartburn.
• Chewing on five to six tulsi leaves when you suffer from acidity is a great way to beat the discomfort you feel.
• Simply chewing on a few saunf seeds can help reduce the symptoms of acidity, as a long term remedy, boil a few seeds in water and leave overnight, drink this water during the day when you feel uneasy.
• Have one teaspoon of amla powder twice a day to help keep acidity at bay.
• Take a probiotic supplement. Probiotics are mixtures of "good" bacteria normally found in your gut.
• Use of honey and water before meals fights acidity.
• You can take cold cow milk before going to bed at night to cure acidity.
• You can chew piece of jaggery after every meal. Potassium present in the jaggery help to balance the stomach acid. Diabetes patients should not take jaggery.
• Sucking ginger is also very beneficial to neutralize stomach acid.
• Exercise daily. Yoga is the best exercise for acidity to cure and reduce it naturally.
• For instant relief from acidity, one should use Jaggery, banana, and yogurt.
• Clove: One piece of clove (laung or lavang) if kept in the mouth for some time can help in reducing acidity. Clove juice that goes into the system with saliva eases the abdomen and stomach greatly.
• Don’t eat fried and oily food.
• Avoid intake of coffee ,tea and soft drinks.
• Avoid eating citrus fruits ,such as sweet lime and oranges , as they have high acid content.
• Stop smoking and limit your intake of alcohol as both can damage the sphincter and cause acid reflux.
• Avoid late nights ,as inadequate sleep can lead to severe acidity.
• Avoid going to bed immediately after having dinner.
• Do not wear tight clothes and lose weight if you are obese. Yoga and meditation can help lessen stress and reduce heartburn.
• Activities that put too much pressure on the stomach and cause acid reflux, such as bending; lifting heavy objects, straining, and coughing should be reduced as well.