Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.S. Narayana
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.S. NarayanaYour feedback matters!
I am having bad breath I went to dentist after doing checkup doctor said you don't have any infection and he said me brushing techniques even after maintaining also am having bad breath recently I did endoscopy test I don't have any problem in stomach also but am having bad breath while using sugar free chewing gum also may I know wt are the reasons and wt care I should take but when I met with dentist he prescribed me some antibiotics which is related to gingivitis infection for 3 days while using that I don't have bad breath but after completing that tablets again having bad breath.
I have chronic halitosis for about 9 years. I have tried everything from mouthwashes to good oral hygiene. But nothing is working. I have allergy problems in my nose and I sneeze all the days. My breath stinks 24*7.
My mouth is not opening due to tobacco eating. Can it will be fix through proper medications? Help me! and what medicine I use?
Hi, From last one year i am having problem in my mouth. It's not opened properly & also I have problem with spicy food. My tongue is not able to move around properly. Please suggest me.
Age 7 year, lost her adult teeth. Can she gain those lost teeth? If so, how? What medicine she should be given?
I am having pain near right ear while opening my jaws, when eating food or yawning, I feel very much pain, this problem is about 2 months ago and it is continuously increasing Is it a serious issue,
Sir I am 16 years old my tooth is fully yellowish. Sir I am very sad I don't chew any type of tobaccos, so why it should be happen.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.