Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.s.kumarYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of spots in my face. Due to this I am not look smart. I clear my face in two time in a day. How I will over. Help me.
I have black spot as well as pimples in my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but don't changes. So what should I do?
My hair fall at massive rate and I have tried many home remedies but nothing helped me out. Please help me out with it as I am getting married this december.
I am suffering from hair fall please help can anyone suggest some good remedy for my hair fall so that it stops completely.
I am losing my hair quickly, I tried all shampoo, but there is no affect, is there any solution to stop falling hair ang get is long fastly. Suggest me.
A twig has pierced into my finger. How to remove it? It would be helpful if I get immediate response.
I am 18 years old and I have pimples all over my body what do do? I did not consult any doctor till now. When I scratch little bumps start to appear.
I don't have fungal infection but somebody told me to use miconazole nitrate cream over penis to prevent from fungal infection, but it causes me to high itching. What should I do?
When tissues that usually grow inside the uterus, start growing outside the organ, it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, extreme bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.