Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A. RajeshYour feedback matters!
Dear sir what is the symptom of paralysis. Why this paralysis come anytime to anyone. What is the bad effect of paralysis.
Sir, I have a small numerous nodular in my body they are increasing in numbers, but not in size, they r spreading all over the body. It was first found in my body 15 years ago that time it was 2 in numbers at that time. It is itching less. But when I work with my hands- heavy works the nodular in the hand starts little pain, others nodular r painless in the body. Sometimes I feel some neuro problems are they related with this nodular. Pls help. What is the treatment of it,&what is its name.
Hello Sir, I am 20 years old male with tounge fissures, it's quite painless but, I noticed I can not drink hot beverages with ease and can not easily eat spicy food also it looks really weird, how do I get rid of it? Please suggest some easy home remedies/medications. Thanks.
Hi doctor, my problem is, I have pain in lower back which is neither strong nor less, I do have a sitting job for maximum hours, because of that if I walk for say half an hour I feel fluctuating numbness in my cloves area (right side), please can you suggest me tablet or cream so that I can get rid of this. Many thanks - Minhajuddin.
My mother is now in coma stage , she was affected 2 times by brain stroke n now her condition is too sensitive her GCS is E4VM5. She is now ice tube feeding n tracheostomy. She is taking all medicine still her condition is not improving. And always she is getting cough.
Sometimes my hands are numb and when I rubb them I have so much pain. Please ans me why this happens ?
I am suffering from Parkinsons disease (Parkinsonism PSP) for the last six years. Initially I had some tremors in the right leg, which has spread to the right hand also. Consequently, my writing became smaller and today I am not able to write anything in length. My voice has also become slurry and since last October I have developed some imbalancing problem also. As a result I can fall backwards while standing. My MRIs are clear. Recently I had TRUDAT scan which says that ' There is an overall relative decrease in 99m Tc trodat uptake in bilateral striata : mild reduction in uptake in the right side and moderate on the left side.' Moreover, I have a tendency of walking on toes. There is hypomimia and altered speech as described above with Myerson's sign positive. May please advise as to how to prevent the falls. I am residing in Delhi.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine. These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees. Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.