Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.Rajashekar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.RajashekarYour feedback matters!
Male Orgasmic Disorder
Persistent or recurrent delay in, or absence of, orgasm following a normal sexual excitement phase during sexual activity.
In this disorder, a male cannot reach orgasm during intercourse although can ejaculate by partner's manual or oral stimulation. Some can ejaculate only during masturbation. Some have ejaculation during sleep but not in waking period.
Orgasm and ejaculation though occur simultaneously, are different entities. Orgasm can occur in the absence of ejaculation and vice versa.
Dislike for a partner.
Spinal cord lesion.
Guilt regarding nocturnal.
Fear of pregnancy.
Inadequate sexual stimulation.
High threshold of ejaculatory reflex.
Sensate Focus exercise (mutual pleasuring) is employed daily for first 3 days. Since sex is not allowed, it eliminates the pressure to perform.
Once this is achieved, she stimulates him to the highest degree and as a man approaches ejaculation she inserts penis in the vagina in a woman on top position. If a man is unable to ejaculate she again stimulates him manually and again reinserting when ejaculation is imminent.
Used for stimulation of the penis.
I do workout in daily, I eat fiber food also like cabbage, green veggies and I fried them half and I eat ND actually these days I do excess workout jumba, aerobic ,squat, dumbles etc so I thought it might be a problem for my anus . it will be pressurised nd It will have cuts and one more thing I drink Herbalife nutrition daily with milk for my weight management so sir any suggestions for your side about my constipation than please tell me.
Sir, Mere bete ki age 2 year hei. Usko aaye din fever, cough, nak behti hei. Doctor ne cepfodox 100 dt, Azithromycin oral aur wellacort tab de rakhi hei. Kya ye har baar safe hei. Ya koi aur medicine de sakte hei.
I am salman how to remove pimples in my face lam very tired sir what is the reason for pimples on face please require me any medicines.
I have indigestion prob. I consult many doctors they said jst change your lifestyle n diet .n it's just stress prob. I take too much stress of studies n even every single thing. Now d prob is with me m weak, my hand shivers, I feel whole day sleep. How could I gain my weight? actually the point is the things which helps in gaining weight like milk ,cheese etc r not easily digestible. N which r digestible that doesn't help in gaining weight. So what type of diet could I take to gain my weight n strength in my body.
Intimate (while having sex) hote waqt main black out hogya or uske baad mujhe yaad nhi h k maine kya kiya tha apne partner k saath iska kya matlab hai
Blood circulation happens through two sets of blood vessels. The arteries carry pure oxygenated blood from the heart to the various parts of the body. The veins carry impure, deoxygenated blood from the various body parts to the heart. Blood movement is controlled by opening and closing of valves. The farther the veins are from the heart, the more pressure it has to exert to reach the heart. Also, in a person who is standing for prolonged periods of time, the blood flow has to happen against gravity, which is again not easy. Over a period of time, these vessels could get twisted, swollen, and engorged. These are known as varicose veins and are common in the calf area.
Causes: The exact causes are not known, but it is believed to be due to
- Defective or damaged valves, which are not able to control blood flow
- Vein walls could be thin, leading to improper flow of blood
- The most obvious symptom is the blue, swollen leg veins which appear ropy and thin.
- With prolonged standing, leg pain and tenderness.
- Night cramps in the legs.
- Itching and heaviness in the legs.
- Bleeding if varicose veins are severe.
- Skin changes including scaling, dryness, and color changes.
Risk factors: Though causes are not known, risk factors are identified.
- Prolonged standing: People whose jobs/occupation require standing for prolonged duration
- Obesity – Weight definitely has a role to play
- Family history
- Age, which causes the veins to lose elasticity and turn rigid, affecting smooth blood flow
- Trauma or surgery involving the leg veins
- Smoking, strongly increases the risk
- Quite easy to diagnose clinically based on appearance
- Further testing including Doppler, scanning, and MRI may be rarely required
- During long working hours, take short breaks to elevate the legs.
- During long journeys, take a break to improve circulation.
- Weight management, as being overweight is a big risk factor.
- Avoiding alcohol, which leads to venous dilation.
- Quit smoking.
- In people with circulation issues, compression stocking (Ted hose or Jobst stocking) can improve circulation. They are also useful in controlling pain and are frequently used in varicose vein treatment.
- Avoid sitting cross-legged, which helps by reducing constant pressure on the vein valves.
- Avoid tight clothing around the knees/legs as they pressure on the veins and/or valves.
- Regular exercise regimen like walking helps improve blood flow.
- In very severe cases, surgical treatment options are available including sclerotherapy, laser treatment, and vein stripping. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.