Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.RajashekarYour feedback matters!
I do brush regularly. But my teeth have got black scaling in the root of teeth. What is the solution.
I am 23 years old. My teeth are a little yellow. When I went to a free dental checkup he told there is no problem in your teeth and gums although he suggested to get a gum cleanup. I brush 2 times daily with coalgate advanced. I would appreciate any suggestion.
I am 38 years old. I have pain in lower part of foot from past two months and once I get up in the morning I am facing severe pain please advice.
Hi dear Sir madam I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
I am having acidity problem. how can reduce acidity and also some slight pain the chest does this mean some having heart trouble or is it just because of acidity. thank you.
I am 18 and 5 feet tall. I want to grow few more inches. Is is possible? If yes please suggest something which can help me out.
I am 44 years old female. I am fully healthy. But have family history of b. P, diabetes thyroid etcc. Kindly suggest me how shall I protect myself from not being diseased in future. I do not do any exercise but I am very conscious of what I eat . Whatever option of exercise I take, I feel too tired and can't pursue the household chores. Other wise I am active the whole day. So kindly suggest me the steps to be healthy in future.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.
Hi doctor. I'm having dark skin tone. My friend is suggesting me to use skin lite cream. Is it okay to use that cream. I want your suggestion in that. Please help me. thanks in advance.
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from obesity. I can't control my appetite. So I easy more. Sleep excess. Always feeling a bit sleepy.
I am 24 years old I have a serious problem that I have to go toilet many time in a day means in each 15 minutes. And problem is from my childhood so give me solution regarding this.
Hi, I'm 25 years old. I have some problem of sneezing. Whenever (round the clock) I wash my face after seconds sneezing starts! One common thing most of the time itching inside the nose. Please suggest me what should I do?
Sir I am 20 year's old but my weight is only 50 kg and it just like constant for many years so I feel very bad. Sir I want to gin weight as well as good Physique so that I look smart please guide me.
My sis is told that her two kidneys are damaged and she is supposed to get dialysis thrice in a week. Is ter any possibility to replace any kidney by removing both damaged kidneys. I am told tat if two kidneys are failure they cannot be replaced is it true pls assist me.
I am loosing my hair day by day rapidly. Hair is more tough and easily breakable. So please suggest me best way to stop the hairfall.
Constipation can make you miserable. Though medically defined as less than three stools a week or worse, daily bowel movement is essential to keep healthy and feel fresh. Caused by slow movement of food through the digestive tract, constipation can occur due to poor bowel habits, eating less fiber, medications, hormonal issues or some other disease. However, it can be easily fixed with fiber, fluids and frequent exercising. You can try these natural treatments to relieve your discomfort and keep it away:
1. Coconut Oil and Flaxseed - A great combination
Coconut oil is a wonderful hydrating agent and eases stools. Flaxseeds help in the elimination of toxins, excess fat and cholesterol from the body. So in one tablespoon of coconut oil, add half a teaspoon of flaxseeds, chew well and eat this every morning.
2. Harad or Terminalia Chebula Myrobalan - A Wonder Fruit
An important ingredient of Triphala, harad is a wonder fruit that has amazing health benefits. One of these is relieving constipation. Take the small black variety and roast it with few drops of Ghee and grind to store. 5-6 gms daily with water at night will relieve constipation.
3. Yogurt - Excellent Source of Probiotics
Probiotics which contain beneficial bacteria are a great remedy for constipation. However, you can take the humble homemade yogurt full of beneficial bacteria in your meal every day and get relief from constipation.
4. Fiber Fix - Figs and more
Fiber helps to bulk up your stool making the bowel movement faster. Figs are a great source of soluble fiber and you can soak 2-3 overnight and have both the fruit and the sweet water to get regular bowel movement. You can also include high fiber whole wheat bran cereal to your diet for added benefits.
Do not forget to back your fibers with 8-10 glasses of water as you increase your intake.
5. Baking Powder - The Versatile Solution
Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through the bowels. Add a teaspoon to ¼ cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results.
6. Oatmeal Tea - When things are Severe
Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can stop severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.