Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.Rajakaran ReddyYour feedback matters!
I m 21 and having medium completion I want to Change my completion into white in completion. My skin type is normal. I m studying aviation as you know in this field all are looking fair so I too want to fair. I used many creams but no use. Please suggest the better way to become fair and white in completion.
How to get rid of dark circles and which is the best under eye cream. And how to get even skin tone?
I have a problem in my foot.in all season under foot surface dark and hard and skin from surface remove all time.
I have small dots on my both legs at lower limb. Almost 2 years ago on earlier stage I thought it may be allergic reaction and I ignore it but recently few days ago I noticed that it’s increased. So I decided to consult a dermatologist. After consulting a dermatologist he found that I’ve some veins problems and he suggested me to vascular surgeon. Then I consulted that vascular surgeon and he suggested me to lower limb venous Doppler. Then in sonography report he got normal report. But he said that sonography report is not satisfied and answered that you have a problem of varicose veins. So he prefer me to use stockings and some tabs and skin cream. But that stockings are very tight and it scrolls down when I seat and bend to tie my shoes. So it’s annoying. Please tell me is there any solution to keep my stockings stick on its place whole day and will it work to cure my problem? Is it necessary to wear it? Is there any other solution?
I have a white spots on my face I have tried many wash and soap but didn't get the affective result .Now can you plzz help me?
I am 30 year old female. I got two black patches at two corner of my lips. And it is very texture. Sometimes it is itchy also. I have used boroline for 1 month and above but I got no result. What should I do now? It looks very ugly.
I having a pimples on my face and due to that face be coming black and it's making dark spot on my face please suggest me a answer to rid off the dark spots.
I have lot of dot sized flat moles on my face. But these moles changes their shed with time. Now a days suddenly all my moles are getting darker and darker. Earlier they were quite light in shade. I have noticed such change earlier also, when they get darker at times and lighter at other times. So any treatment to reduce over pigmentation of my moles except wearing sunscreen as I do not go in sun ever. please suggest me some medicine or ointment for reducing over pigmentation of my moles?
How to lighter my face skin tone? It's now dark. For that's I am using lotus- skin whitening & brightening face cream with its face was since 8-9 months. But am feeling that's not working. So I want some help.
My face skin is become dark kindly tell me the best face wash. My age is 22, I can't go for face packs because I don't have time for apply. I can easily use face wash. Please tell me best one.
I have chickenpox marks on whole body m 6 months pregnant its light black colour marks some are light n sm dark can you guide me any home remedies.
Dear doctor can you please suggest me a good soap to apply to my face because I am little bit black so that I want to become white so that is there any skin lightning soap please suggest me.
The Goal Of Cosmetic Surgery Is To Improve A Man's Appearance And, In Like Manner, Self-Respect By Changing The Way She Or He Looks. Cosmetic Surgery can be performed; on any area of The Face and Body.
Why Cosmetic Surgery is done?
Before making a course of action to see a helpful pro, people should consider their manners of thinking in expecting to change what they resemble. Since helpful surgery can pass on continuing and passionate changes to the outside appearance, it is basic to perceive how these movements may impact people inside.
Various physical qualities can be adequately changed through therapeutic surgery; others can't. Incredible plausibility for therapeutic surgery:
- Have sensible suppositions about what can be refined.
- Understand the restorative perils, physical effects in the midst of repairing, how the surgery will affect them eventually and professionally, what lifestyle changes may run with the recovery time period and the costs included.
- Have analyzed their destinations for surgery with their master and settled any request.
- Have diabetes or other steady remedial conditions under control.
- Have no history of smoking or take steps to swear off smoking (checking utilized smoke) and nicotine things, including gnawing tobacco and nicotine patches, gums or tablets for a month and a half already, then afterward surgery.
- Have a relentless weight for six months to one year.
- Inspirations to stop smoking if considering restorative surgery
- Nicotine, carbon monoxide and diverse toxic substances reduce circulatory system to the skin.
- Smoking impacts wound patching and increases scarring.
- Smoking extends the peril of post-anesthesia complexities (pneumonia, blood clusters, hypertension).
All surgeries, including remedial system, pass on possibility. Those with a past loaded with cardiovascular disorder, lung illness, diabetes or weight have a higher threat of making complexities, for instance, pneumonia, stroke, heart strike or blood groups in the legs or lungs. Smoking moreover assembles risks and intrudes with patching.
A meeting with the expert will consolidate a discussion of these threats and others related to the patient's prosperity history.
Possible disarrays for any surgical procedure include:
- Complications related to anesthesia, including pneumonia, blood clusters and, from time to time, downfall
- Infection at the passage point site, which may decay scarring and require additional surgery
- Fluid create under the skin
- Mild kicking the bucket, which may require another surgical framework, or depleting adequately
- Important to require a transfusion
- Obvious scarring or skin breakdown, which happens when recovering skin detaches from sound skin and ought to be removed surgically
- Numbness and shuddering from nerve hurt, which may be ceaseless
What you can suspect
- Care is engaged to the individual needs of each patient.
- Realistic cravings are the key — the goal is change, not perfection.
- Everyone is astray.
- Each understanding has a substitute result.
- Patients will have no under, two visits with the pro and furthermore another person from the therapeutic administrations amass before surgery.
- It is essential that a patient be in incredible physical and passionate prosperity.
- Abstaining from all nicotine things and keeping up a key separation from utilized smoke for no not as much as a month and a half earlier and afterward a short time later surgery is critical.
- Surgical scars are enduring.
- Bruising and swelling are brief.
- Some surgeries require channels.
- Recovery times move by individual and framework, yet no less than 6 to 12 weeks is normal for some restorative surgeries.
- Insurance does not customarily cover remedial systems.
- Patients may require follow-up surgeries to finish their goals.
- The hold up between surgeries is all around no under four months.