Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A. Praveen
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A. PraveenYour feedback matters!
I have migrane headache and it severely pains on the right eyebrow part. Can I get some suggestions what do I need to do about this?
I am 26 year old. I am suffering from migraine. Every night. It's very painful. Please any solution for this diggis.
I am 40 years old male and I have been suffering from epilepsy for 30 years. I used ayurveda, and allopathic. Now I am continuing SELZIC OD 300 mgand rivotril 0.5 mg. Please release this disease.
My mother's age is 57 she is suffering from neck pain lower back pain and numbness in the right hand fingers .numbness in all five fingers continuously from morning to evening since last 20 days suffering from numbness but the numbness is till the first line only of all 5 fingers. She has consulted neuro physician he has given NUCOXIA Mr. FOR 5 DAYS ,MAXGALIP AT FOR 15 DYS ,REJUNEX CD3 FOR 15 DYS.In the 2 visit he told to avoid maxgalip as she was feeling heavy sleepy and throwing vessels in her hands with out her notice and gave ACEGABA N T. Since 15 /9/17 she is using medicine there is no improvement in numbness. Which department doctor does she need to consult. Is she using the right medicine. Will she get cure for the disease. Please help thanks.
My age is 24. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. From 1 year I am having many problems in my body like bones and muscle pain in whole body. Numbness and tingling jn hands and feet in increasing frequency. Abdominal pain. Excessive and rapid and new hair growth in whole body. Chest and belly fat enlargement too much. Even in eyebrows hair dense too. Let me tell you I had habit of masturbating 5 times daily since 5 years by rubbing penis against bed for hours. But 1 year before I realized that I do not have beard except moustache and chin why. So I search that its due to low testosterone. So I left masturbation but 2 month after leaving it I started facing problems. But I do not know whether it is due to masturbation or any other reason. No doctor is able to detect it .i had my cervical x ray it shows C2 and C3 segmentation incomplete. My abdominal ct with contrast shows right renal calculi of 3 mm. My vitamin b12 is 185pg/ml. My vitamin d is reducing day by day. I do not know why. I used to be in sunlight. Never faced problem like this .earlier it was 140 .now it is 70. A bad smell comes from my urine. Very bad. My right testis measure 2.5*1.6 cms and left 2.5*1.5 cms.i am also noticing reduction in testis size. Earlier they were large. .why my numbness and tingling is increasing. I already left masturbation 1 year ago .my problems are getting worse please help.
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The brain contains numerous nerve cells which help in its normal functioning. Epilepsy or seizures occur when there is a disruption in the activity of the nerve cells in the brain. A neurological disorder of the CNS (Central Nervous System), epilepsy can affect all and sundry, irrespective of their age, sex and ethnicity. However, children and aged people (above 60 years) are more susceptible to the condition. A study suggests approximately 10 million people in India suffer from epilepsy.
Types of Epilepsy
Based on the activity of the brain that causes an epileptic attack, Epilepsy can be of two types - Focal or Generalized
Focal Epilepsy: An epileptic attack triggered by unusual activities restricted to a particular area of the brain.
- In some cases, focal epilepsy may result in unconsciousness. A person may also lose awareness and become unresponsive (keeps staring into space), a condition termed as Focal Dyscognitive Seizures. A person with this condition may behave strange, such as walking in circles, chewing or rubbing their hands.
- In another type of focal epilepsy known as Focal seizures without loss of consciousness, a person does not lose consciousness. In such cases, there may be sudden and involuntary jerking of the arms or the legs. There may also be dizziness or a tingling sensation.
Generalized Epilepsy: Here, the seizures or epilepsy result from unusual activities throughout the brain. Generalized epilepsy, may, in turn, be of the following subtypes
- Tonic seizures: This affects the muscles of the legs, arms, or the back, causing them to stiffen and tighten up.
- Atonic seizures: Here, a person may suddenly fall down due to loss of muscle control. The condition is also known as Drop Seizures.
- Absence seizures: Mostly affecting children, the affected person may lose awareness (temporary) and behave strangely such as staring into spacing, smacking their lips, or blinking their eyes continuously.
- Clonic seizures: They are characterized by sudden and continuous jerking movements of the arms, face, and neck muscles.
- Tonic-clonic seizures: Here, a person may suddenly lose consciousness. There are violent shaking and stiffening of the body. Some people may even be seen biting their tongue.
- Myoclonic seizures: In this arms, and legs of a person suddenly twitches and jerks.
What triggers an Epilepsy?
Epilepsy may be an outcome of the following factors
- Medical conditions such as stroke or even brain tumors may affect the normal activities of the brain, thereby resulting in epilepsy. Diseases such as Viral Encephalitis, AIDS or Meningitis act also act as a trigger, accelerating the chances of epilepsy.
- Developmental disorders such as Neurofibromatosis or Autism can also trigger epilepsy.
- In some cases, epilepsy may be a genetic predisposition. Thus, a person with a family history of epilepsy may suffer from the condition.
- Epilepsy may also be an outcome of a prenatal brain injury due to oxygen deficiency or an infection to the mother.
- People with dementia may also suffer from an epileptic attack.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!