Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. A Kiran KumarYour feedback matters!
Rt breast lump which was operated by operation 4 years before. It has been emerged again with aces at times, so can be cleared by medicine or again surgery has to be done.
I am 30 years old and married. My mother-in-law as well as father-in-law had cancer. Mother-in-law had gallbladder cancer, she expired four years ago. Father-in-law had cancer in kidney which is operated but he further has tissues in his lungs which cannot be operated. My question is, is cancer heredity? Is there any chance that my husband might also have the problems? What are the symptoms to check or what precautions can we take?
Ovarian cancer is referred to as the cancer of the ovaries. The ovaries are a component of the female reproductive system. There are two ovaries located on either side of the uterus in a woman's body. Ovaries which are the organs responsible for producing egg cells also produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer which often goes undetected until it has spread all the way to the pelvis and the abdomen. However, it is also very difficult to treat the condition in its later stages which is why diagnosing ovarian cancer quickly is quintessential. Here is everything you need to know about ovarian cancer;
- No symptoms at first: Usually, in its early stages ovarian cancer does not cause any symptoms.
- Abnormal bloating: Bloating is when your abdomen swells due to excess fluid or gas inside. Abnormal bloating is more frequently associated with irritable bowel syndrome or even constipation is a common symptom of ovarian cancer.
- Feeling full quickly: This is also an associated symptom which has often been mistaken for constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Weight loss: This is one of the more common signs of ovarian cancer.
- Discomfort in the pelvis area: This symptom occurs towards the later stages of ovarian cancer after it has already spread.
- Constipation: Constipation is a symptom of ovarian cancer as well.
- Frequent urination: This is yet another symptom which is a sign of ovarian cancer.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are often mistaken with that of irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
Causes: As with other forms of cancer, it is still very unclear what exactly causes ovarian cancer.
- Surgery: Surgery most commonly involves removing large parts of the female reproductive system which includes the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus as well as the lymph nodes. The surgeon will also try and remove as many cancer cells as possible from the abdomen and pelvic areas.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually done after surgery. It is usually performed so that the rest of the cancer cells are killed off. Chemotherapy drugs can be injected directly into the vein, abdominal cavity or sometimes even both.
I am having pain in my breast. I have self examined there r no lumps as such but having pain all over the two breasts.
I am 66 years old and got operated for prostate. My prostates were very large as per doctor version. After operation 5 years have been lapsed but I feel still leakage at night and my cloth get wet. I also feel weakness in sexually involvement. There is no sugar problem and at fast it is 99. And uric acid is 6.2.
I got a tumour like thing on my right hand. But I do not feel pain. What is it? It is getting bigger.
My age is 80 years and large prostate. I am taking Dutas T for last 2-3 years and urine flow is mostly normal. Is Excess of Dutas T is harmful?
Hello I am 66 years healthy person but I used to go to bathroom in the night four to five times and each time take water after bath room The process has disturbed my night sleep Some nights I don't wake up in the night.Day time also need to go to bathroom two times When pressure developed it is so urgent I have got checked up prostrate enlargement about two times in the last two years and find that there is some enlarged portion and there is no residual urine I have taken some medicine two years back for two weeks and later stopped I red some advice what to do now shall I continue medicines if yes what is the medicine and how long do I have to take Is there any other advise.
I am 18 year old teenage girl. From last few weeks I'M feeling mild pain and abnormal swelling in breast. And size of my breast is increasing day by day. M getting concerned becz I do not like big boobs please help me What should I do.
Breast cancer begins when the cells that are present in the breast start to go out of control. These cells generally form a tumor which can be seen on mammogram or one can feel it as a lump. The tumor is threatening if the cells can grow into the tissues that surround it or spread to other areas of the body. Breast cancer happens mostly in ladies. Here are a few methods with which you can prevent breast cancer-
- Keep your weight in check: Maintaining a healthy weight is important for everyone although, it is easy to tune it out since it is said so often. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause.
- Be physically active: Women who are physically active for almost or at least 30 minutes a day have a lower danger of breast cancer. Normal activity is additionally one of the ideal approaches to keep weight under control.
- Eat Your Fruits and Vegetables and Avoid Too Much Alcohol: A balanced and healthy diet can bring down the danger of breast cancer. Attempt to eat a considerable measure of fruits and vegetables and keep liquor at moderate levels or lower. While moderate drinking can be useful for the heart in most grown-ups, even low levels of intake can build the danger of breast cancer. If you do not drink, don't feel you have to begin. In case you drink modestly, there is less risk.
- Try not to Smoke: Smokers and non-smokers alike know how undesirable smoking is. It brings down a person’s quality of life and expands the danger of heart and lung diseases, stroke, and no less than 15 types of cancer, including breast cancer. It additionally causes bad breath, awful teeth, and wrinkles.
- Breastfeed, If Possible: Breastfeeding for almost one year or more brings down the danger of breast cancer. It additionally has extraordinary medical advantages for the baby as well, especially in terms of immunity.
- Keep away from Birth Control Pills: Contraceptive pills have both dangers and advantages. In many cases, the more young a lady is, the lower the danger is. While ladies are taking birth control pills, they have more chances of falling prey to breast cancer as per various medical studies. This danger leaves rapidly in the wake of stopping the pill. The danger of stroke and heart attack is increased while on the pill, especially if the woman smokes. Long term use can likewise have essential advantages, such as bringing down the danger of ovarian cancer, colon tumor and uterine cancer and undesirable pregnancy. In case you are exceptionally worried about breast cancer, staying away from birth control pills is also an alternative to lower the risk. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an oncologist and ask a free question.