Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A.K.SarkarYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of dengue and please suggest the precautions for the same and also please reply as soon as possible.
Dear, Doctors. I am Sukla. I have a problem regarding Hair Fall. I am using pontine shampoo. I don't like to use Hair oil. Every day I lose my hair. How can I prevent it Please help me. I want to know every type of medicine i.e. Allopathy, Homeopathy & Ayurveda. Please every types of Doctors Help me. Give me some advice. What I will do.
Dear sir I am in depression and I regular eat the medicine and thats good for me but I have a problem that downside of my eyes black and its paining and I can't do hardwork and my body don't have power and freshness so which madicine good for me.
My throat is not well its going to be about an year. After interval of few days it again get back to little harsh conditions. I took medicines prescribed by doctor but no improvement. Also I sing.
Being the first day, it is always the hardest. Try to keep yourself away from all kinds of cravings as you will be consuming only fruits. You can consume all the fruits, excluding grapes, bananas, litchi and mangoes. You can have them in any quantity you like. It is suggested that you consume more watermelon, lime, oranges, apples, pomegranates, strawberries and melons. You can eat 20 times a day, but you should eat only fruits.
Like the first day, the second day is 'all veggies day'. You can eat nothing but vegetables and only vegetables. Boiled or raw vegetables will do. You can even begin your day with a boiled potato and a teaspoon of butter. This is done in order to give the body enough energy and carbohydrates for the day. But after that only raw and boiled vegetables. Only one potato this day is enough, don't consume more than that. Adding a pinch of oregano or basil seasoning to make the vegetables more edible is perfect. Day 2 is a calorie free day with a good amount of fibre and nutrients. If you make it through day two, you are definitely dedicated!
Day 3 is a combination of day 1 and 2. You can eat the mentioned fruits and vegetables. Eat any quantity and any amount you like and drink lots of water as directed. You need to avoid potatoes on day 3 as you are getting enough carbohydrates supply from the fruits. Your system is all set to burn the excess pounds.
Everything has its perfect time if you believe in this saying then you're right. Remember how you were told not to eat bananas on the first three days? well on the 4th day of the vegetarian diet for losing weight, you have the liberty to eat up to 6 bananas for the whole day. You can drink up to 4 glasses of milk. You must have heard that bananas help in weight gain, however in this diet, they act as a source of potassium and sodium for the body. Since the intake of salt is reduced, bananas will do the job.
You can also have one cup of a highly diluted soup for a meal. The soup should consist of capsicum, onions, garlic and tomatoes. You can drink it only 1 time a day, it is only to refresh your taste buds from all the vegetable and fruit intake.
Day 5 is a festival day for you, as you can have a tasty meal. You can munch on tomatoes, sprouts and cottage cheese, also known as paneer in India. You can also add soya chunks to you meal. Make a tasty soup with the mentioned ingredients and drink it. Make sure to increase your water intake on day 5.
You can eat up to 6 tomatoes and increase the water intake with 1/4 of the daily consumption. This is done in order to cleanse your body from uric acid. The tomatoes are for the fibre and digestion process. The water will purify your body from all kinds of toxins.
Day 6 is a little different today 5. You will be eating sprouts, cottage cheese and other vegetables but by excluding tomatoes. No tomatoes on day 6, avoid them. The tasty soup and lots of water should help you through your day. Vegetables will provide vitamins and fibre to your body. You will already notice a change in your body by this time. Continue consuming a good amount of water every day.
The last and final day of the diet plan. This is the most important day. You will be feeling light with your toes and happy inside out. You can have fresh fruit juice, one cup of brown rice or half chapati and other vegetables you would want to eat. You can complete your day with the consumption of water. That is the whole diet plan for 7 days. If you can follow it strictly, no one can stop you from gaining a healthy and slimmer body. The below tips will help you to plan your 7 days effectively.
- No fruit juices allowed in the first 6 days. Try to increase water intake to 15 glasses by the fifth day
- Completely avoid tea coffee or alcohol. You can replace these with black tea, black coffee and lime water (all these are without sugar)
- A 45-minute workout on alternative days will help you get the best results.
- In case this weight loss program you are undertaking is for a particular occasion, try it 2 months beforehand with 2 to 3 days gap after every 7 days.
- Vegetables can be taken in salad form or eaten as a whole. You can dress it in squeezed lemon, herbs, garlic or even white or wine vinegar. Nothing else should be added to this.
- The soup recipe given can be consumed in unlimited quantities. It will be a pleasure to eat while you are following this diet regime. In case you do not like the ingredients, you can add other vegetables like cauliflower, corn, peas, asparagus, cabbage and others. Try to stay away from all type of beans (kidney, lima, pinto etc) they are said to be high in calories.
Qhat is the symptoms of dengue and what should I do if I have fiver for over last five days and I have pain behind of my eyes.
Oily skin. Face 1 hr baad dull hoo jaati h Glowing face .I want. N I have the habit of tobacco eating Can you suggest?
Hello doctor. I am Ms. Khan I have 1 years old baby I am giving breast feed to my little one my problem is that my breast is looking big its soo embarrassing too me I want to reduce my breast size. I wish to reduce my breast with in a month. Pls help me out .as soon as possible. .and I am trying my best to reduce my weight as I much I can.
Mera girl friend ka periods shuru hua tha 23th ko aur khatam hua hai 28 ko. But periods khatam hone ke bad bhi uska bleeding ho raha hai bahot kam aur stain vi ho raha hai aur ye pehle bar ho rahi hai. Is it normal earlier in this month we did oral sex and she rub my penis in her vagina. By the way is it serious? Please give suggestions. We also thinking to go doctor, should we contact gynecologist. Pls tell.
Hello doctor I have loose motion problem last night my name is shanu I am 22 year old unmarried girl what should I do please tell me doctor.
(1) 30% of my hair is white n my new hairs is also growing 2) I have oily dandruff to which is vry irritating please suggest me something for both my problem please.
Hello Doctor! I am in teaching job. My weight has gone up 65 kgs. To 89 kilograms in last 3 years. It is uncomfortable for me. Please tell me weight loss process.
As I'm feeling so much irritated with my hair I have losing it since last 6 months. How could I regain it?
Sir my age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 80 kg. My question is that I am having all symptoms of cushing syndrome since 43 month such as. Excessive hair growth on whole body. Abdominal belly fat. Too much. Chest enlargement. Weakened bone and muscle pain. High bp150/100. Numbness and tingling in hands and feet. High level of headache. I had my cortisol 234ng/dl. Testosterone 2.21ng/dl. Can you please tell me that am I normal or I have cushing syndrome?
I m 19 and weigh 107kg. What should I do to reduce my belly fat. The response should include the diet plan and exercises. Please help as my mother and father have diabetes so I am at a high risk.
The Pap Smear Test or the Pap Test is a screening test for cervical cancer. This test helps in detecting the possible growth and presence of precancerous as well as cancerous cells within the cervix - the opening of the uterus. This test was named after the doctor who discovered its use when it comes to detecting the signs of the early onset of this kind of cancer.
Let us find out more about the Pap Smear Test:
- Reasons: The main reason behind getting a Pap Smear Test done on a regular basis is to rule out any risk or sign of cervical cancer. Also, it can help in detecting the 40 sexually transmitted viruses that may be lurking around in your system. It is a fact that genital warts are born from the presence of the Human Papillomavirus or HPV which can be of 100 different types - out of which 40 lead to STDs. These STDs can be the start point of cervical cancer.
- HPV and the Pap Smear test: The Pap Smear Test may not be able to detect the exact kind of virus, but it can easily detect any cellular growth and changes that may be caused due to the virus. This helps in homing on to the risk or the beginning of cancer. In case this is detected, then the treatment can start before the problem becomes too difficult to manage.
- Candidates: The perfect candidates for the Pap Smear Test include women who have crossed the age of 21 years or above. Also, women who have a weak immune system due to the presence of the HIV virus also need to get this test done regularly as they are prone to risk of contracting cancer and infections, more than others. Once a woman over 30 years of age has had three normal Pap Smear readings in a row, she can ask her doctor to schedule her for a Pap Smear Test once in five years.
- Preparation: To begin with, you must ensure that you are not menstruating on the day of the test, in which case it will have to be rescheduled. Avoid having sex at least a few nights before the test as well.
- Procedure: The procedure for the test is pretty quick, but a little uncomfortable. The doctor will ask you to lie down before putting your legs up in stirrups and then insert a speculum into the vagina so as to extract sample cells for testing. The scraping action may cause mild pain later.
Get in touch with your doctor about getting regular Pap Smears to rule out the possibility of cervical cancer.