Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. MeenaYour feedback matters!
He has Parkinson, high BP, diabetes, uric acid disorder, he is suffering from acute body ache and depression, how can he be helped.
My wife age 42 years suffering from problem in respiration properly in some specific conditions. In high temperature and some times in tension she feels she can not breath properly and she can not breath with nostrils, she feels uneasy in this situation. What can be the problem. She also get up in a shock while in deep sleep if any body disturbs her sleep and cry in a very hostile manner. In a few seconds she get normal. We consult a neurologist but he say this is not a problem. Please guide what can be the problem. Is it heart related problem?
I am vidyadhar[age 36] and I am suffering of foot numbness. I am using pragacip capsules, my doctor telling that was blood circulation problem. Can you tell me some good medicines for blood circulation and for ed problem.
A child of 10 years old is not able to talk properly, all his activities and growth related function are abnormal and slow. As per doctors communication during delivery got some problem, brain hemorrhage which impacted on his nervous system. We have treated him a lot but there is no progress. Can anybody suggest what to be done to get him normal and grow in future properly.
I am 25 year old. I had a stoke of seizure in Jan-16 and my neurologist put me under medication of Levera XR 750 (once a day). As per him, these tablets are to be continued for 2 years. Then I tried to conceive in Aug-16 but had to abort as recommended by my gums due to absence of heart beat after 3 weeks. Now again I am planning to conceive and already taking COR-3 and Ecosprin-75. Now on recommendation by going, I am starting fertile F instead of Ecosprin-75. Is it safe to have Levera XR 750 during pregnancy. Pls. Note that my blood group is O negative and had Anti-D dose during abortion of previous pregnancy. Pls. Advice, is all these are enough to avoid any complications again?
I am 35 years old , for last 3 years i have a pain in my left arm , pain starts from neck and comes down to the hand . There is numbness in the hand . Now for last 2 years there is pain in wrist also .Kindly suggest treatment /doctor ?
My mother is suffering from brain tumour. It was diagnosed in 2008 and it was operated in 2009. So now my mother in not so conscious about the surroundings, keep on asking few things whole day like asking to give her biscuits whole day and so on. Her hairs are not grown till now and sometime she fall also while walking not because of any fits or seizures but due to walking imbalance. So our main concern is can we improve her position to previous state before the operation by some technology and we have heard a term neuro physiotherapy. Is that beneficial?
I am 25 year and suffering from migraine from last 2 years I have gone through many doctors but they can't care of it. What should I do to control it?
What is the method to resolve migraine problem? Any medicine aur treatment, what is better and how many times it will continue?
Altamash has autistic disease. Doctor said that growth of his brain is very slow. So can you any other treatment for him.
Sir/Madam, I discovered my pregnancy Today (12 Feb). I have migraine and I used feliz s plus (clonazepam 10mg and escitalopram oxalate 0.5mg) four times in last month. My period cycle is January 1st to January 30. Kindly let me know if this will effect the fetus and whether I should continue with the pregnancy or go for abortion. Thank you in advance for your advice.
Hi. I'm 26 and I want to know about body tremors. I have low blood pressure and sometimes my hands tremble so much but during the past one year I've also experienced body tremor. When I ask my relatives they semi to not see it. But inside I can feel my body is not stable at all. Especially in the morning when I wake up I experience tremor. Pls enlighten.
Hi my mother have some problem have acidity in summer season and my mother face low bp problem or both leg bejyni hoti my mother's feel krti unki body m jaan ni humesa thaki thaki sa mhsus hotaa hai please help me any home remedy please.
I am 20 years old, and I am having problems in my sleep cycle, I have lately become insomniac. I can't sleep my sleep breaks in every 15 to 30 mins and I spend my whole night in roaming here and there. I have have tried many google ways for good sleep but it's all useless, what should I do?
I am a 18 years old guy. Whenever I sit cross legged, I'm experiencing numbness in my legs due to obstruction of blood flow. What might be the reason and suggest me some remedies to prevent it from happening.
My son about 22 years of age having slight vibration in hand when took glass in hand since last month. What may be the cause and what is the line of treatment.?
From few months I am suffering from heavy headaches and after taking some medicines. I'll get the relief Pls suggest what I have to do. Is this symptom is of migraine.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.