Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. A.Jeevan ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have stomach pain. Started before 2 weeks. It happened while football playing time. So what should I do now.
I am having fungal infection on my hands since 1 year. I concerned to an MBBS doctor, he referred me an ointment-Livafin. Before using it my hand was losing nourishment but after using it, it is now controlled but still it is not fully cured. It causes itchiness as well. Please suggest me an effective ointment that would fully cure this fungus infection.
I have constipation since last 4 - 5 years. I also suffers with gas trouble also. Have taken allopathic ayurvedic treatment. But not found any result.
I am 62 years old from last four years I can not have even little spice food, on physical inspection by Dr. my tongue is ok, my vitamin b12 is also within permissible range, I am diabetic from last 12 years take medicine regularly what should I do so that I can eat normal spice food.
Sometimes I am unable to satisfy my wife while having sex. But sometimes it works fine. What should I do? Should I use medicine.
I have regular masturbations habits since 5 years now I can get erct and my penis size get small so ple help me to solve thing ple.
Is it good for diabetic patient to use thermal cooker rice to eat as lunch? Is it cause any problems like increase in sugar levels?
I am 26 yrs old and I am suffering from pcod. I suppose my hair loss is because of pcod. My hair has thinned n now my scalp is prominently seen. Please suggest me some remedy so that I can have new hair on my head.
I have undergone blood sugar test and fbs is 190 and my. Ppbs showing 223 mg/dl. My age is 24 year. What would be the treatment option. And my parents are diabetic.
I generally sleep up side down and when I wake up I feel pain in my chest and heart area. Please tell me do I need to see a doctor I have stopped sleeping that way what else I should do? Please help me!
Hi doctor, I am 37 year and I am having cholesterol problem, I am getting tired very soon, as I am working in call center I am not able to do exercise at all. I married man and having sexual issues also like ed and desire to have sex. Please help. thanks.
Last 1 month my uncle has diagnosed with AIDS. And I used to masturbate in that toilet where my uncle used to go. So my question is that what percentage of risk that I contaminated with hiv? Sorry for my week English.
Penis goes hard during sleep and it pain full, I do not have any feeling on that time, after wake up it goes within 5 min.
I am 41 years old. Female. My body wait now 81. I am also thyroid patients. Suffering last 8 years. Every 1 hours after very hungry. If I not take any food free vomiting. Stomach pain and like bubbling sound in my stomach. What should I do.?
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.