Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am 25 years old unmarried having problem with monthly menstruation. It lasts only for 2-3 days. What should I do?
My friend pas out even urine sample for pregnancy test n its result is negative den she is pregnant or she is not please answer in detail mam / sir.
She missed her periods but she was sexual active before that and we needs to know the early pregnancy symptoms as we don't want a child right now at this time. We used precautions too but once conceive without but not down into.
Is it possible to get a normal pregnant as I am overweight or it will be difficult to get a normal delivery?
My wife can not conceiving because both the fallopian tubes are blocked. So I just need to check if this blockage can be removed by medicine/surgery or any other suggestion.
I had my last period cycle on 31 Jan. This month in feb it got skipped. I m a thyroid patient and also had a intercourse with my fiance in mid of Feb. However I have done pregnancy test through pregnancy kit and the result was negative. Is there anything to worry about, what should I do.
During stressed and exhausted states, the body secretes an abnormally high amount of glucocorticoids, cortisol, and dht. Dht is a hormone needed to regulate sex drive and hair growth. When the body fails to produce the hormone, early baldness can ensue. Of course in some cases early male-pattern baldness is based on genetics.
The body can however lose dht because of excessive masturbation. Individuals who masturbate often see a reduction of dht, as well as an increase chance of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Men looking to proliferate the production of dht should refrain from masturbating and look to take the homoepathic treatment to help restore hair and stop current hair loss.
I had operation in uterus around 8 month ago. After 4 month of operation my belly is paining and also my legs is bloat.Please tell.
I have participated in sex after 9 th day my 1st day of period. Suggest me it will cause pregnancy or not?
My wife is having polycystic ovarian disease due to that she was not able to get pregnant for about 2 years, kindly tell me abt the treatment.
Hello doctor actually meri shadi feb 2017 mai hai or me & My Future husband abhi baby nhi chahete esliye hume first day pills ya use karnese koi prblm hoga kya .
Humari shadi ko 7 months ho chuke hai aur Meri wife ne 2 times unwanted kit kha liya. Aur humara koi baby v nhi hai. Kya wo dobara pregnant ho skti hai. please mujhe guide kare.
Approx 10 months we are trying for second child but not getting any success any suggestions?please help.
Today employees working in rotating shift duty at different services across 24 hrs in each week (24/7)is a common work culture phenomena. Being a consultant I found that shift duty as a major cause of some common but persistent health problems. Shift rotating duties may lead to increased degeneration process of the body. If we consider increasing age as a factor along with this, it can lead to serious health problems in some individuals. In addition to this employees take a meal in canteens but its food quality, making methods and nutritional value are different from home. All these factors lead to health problems commonly related to the digestive system and other systems of the body.
Shift duties as risk factors to diseases
1) Cardiovascular disease (heart diseases)
2) Stress, depression
3) Insomnia (no sleep), headache
5) Gastrointestinal disorders -acidity, bloating, IBS etc.
6) Musculoskeletal disorders - joint pain, back pain etc.
7) Diabetes, asthma...
It's not just about shift duty; our body is well adjustable to any situation. It just needs time to adjust .As the body and circadian clock trying to adjust; your duty shift rotates again. In this cycle of the rotation, body tends to have more wear and tear resulting in health problems as it affects body metabolism and immunity. Research shows that injuries and accidents have been estimated to increase by 15% in evening shifts and 28% in night shifts. U S - NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY and HEALTH recommends employers to avoid quick shift changes and should rotating shifts schedules should rotate forward.
A Recent study shows that 12am to 3 am is the natural time of healing and detoxification of the body. This period is essential to maintain an equilibrium of body as well as of mind.
Ayurveda says that constituents of the human body should be in SAMYA AVASTHA (BALANCED) to maintain body health and mind health. That becomes hard to achieve due to shifting duties nowadays. Ayurveda will help you in this regard by
1) Suggesting lifestyle changes
2) Diet plan
3) Exercise and yoga
4) Detoxification therapies
5) Medicines -if needed to treat health problems.
Is it safe to have sex during the 5th day of periods or is there any chances of pregnancy? And my next question is sir can presemen can lead to pregnancy?
When you’re trying to conceive a baby, waiting for your next period can be a test of patience. If your menstrual cycle varies from month to month or if you haven’t been keeping track of your cycle dates you may not even be sure of when your period is to begin. However, a missed period is not the only sign of pregnancy. Here are ten others signs to watch out for.
- Sensitive nipples: As your hormone levels increase so does the blood supply to the breasts and nipples. This can make you feel extra sensitivity in the form of a tingling sensation around the nipples.
- Nausea: Morning sickness affects most pregnant women but some women are spared this experience. Morning sickness can start as early as four weeks into the pregnancy and is marked by feelings of queasiness and an urge to vomit. Despite its name, morning sickness can affect a woman at any time of the day.
- Frequent urination: A combination of surging hormones and a higher volume of blood in the body can make your kidneys work extra hard. From the 6th week of pregnancy onwards, women find themselves urinating more frequently. This may also be accompanied by a burning sensation.
- Food cravings: Cravings for ice cream, pickles etc. is often joked about when it comes to pregnancy, but this can be one of the first signs of pregnancy. After conceiving a baby, a woman is likely to go off certain flavours even though they may be things she liked otherwise. You may also notice a metallic taste in your mouth and change in your sensitivity to the smell of things as well.
- Tiredness: As the body gears up to nurture a growing foetus, mothers find themselves abnormally tired. Pregnancy hormones also add to this feeling along with making you upset and emotional. This fatigue is often highest in the first and third trimester.
- Darker nipples: Pregnancy hormones can also cause changes in the appearance of your skin. One of the first noticeable changes is darkening of the nipples. Your nipples may also become more erect and the bumps around them may become more pronounced.
- Spotting: It is easy to mistake light bleeding for a period, but if you are pregnant this is known as implantation bleeding. The reason for this spotting is not known but it occurs as the fertilised egg settles into the uterus. This spotting may also be accompanied by mild cramps.
- Bloating: Pregnancy hormones can make you feel bloated especially in the abdominal area. This feeling is similar to the feeling some women have just before their menstrual cycle begins.
- Mood swings: Pregnancy hormones affect neurotransmitters in the brain. For some women, this can cause heightened emotions while for others it can lead to depression and anxiety.
- High basal body temperature: Basal temperature refers to your lowest body temperature and is usually taken as soon as you wake up. If your basal temperature has been higher than normal for more than two weeks consecutively, it may be a sign that you are pregnant.