Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A. Chandra SekharYour feedback matters!
Comparison with Others in Size Shape of Penis etc Creates Psychosomatic Sexual Weakness says Dr Vaibhav Lunkad
Comparison with others in size shape of penis etc creates psychosomatic sexual weakness says Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Of the cases which we see of sexual inadequacy in our daily clinic at aaiina clinic near kelkar museum in shukrawarpeth pune, half of them have psychological weakness due to comparing with friends, porn or other people in loos, restrooms etc.
What lies in between ears is more important than what lies in between thighs is a very important quote as regards sexual problems in human beings. Also attitude of guilt or inferiority in comparison to others regarding height, weight, complexion, sizes, shapes, stamina etc all matter very much. Especially the thin and short always feel they will never be able to satisfy the partner in sex. Also the complexion matters a lot as they get to feel that they don't have that sex appeal or charisma compared to the good looking boys or girls.
Pornography clips seen so commonly nowadays in many cellphones, computers and laptops has created a big controversy that size matters, when actually it's altogether and not the size only which matters. Also cheap magazines, quack doctors, and some pharmacies directly advertise regarding size, impact and inadequacy which creates a big market for over-the-counter medicines and drugs.
Illiteracy and peer educators add fuel to fire. Crores of rupees are lost daily to get the size or shape which actually is just difficult to guarantee.
Even 3 cm of penis erection is enough to give adequate pleasure as only that much part of vagina is really sensitive to erotic pleasures. So playfulness, erotic, romantic, sportive and casual sportive view makes a lot of difference in sex life. So it's always better not to look at bigger and fairer etc things and feel low in life or sex as mind then bothers very badly or continuously and also creates failures and depression or psychosomatic diseases.
Have enough self-confidence and self-respect or self-love which matters in the long run for good sex life. Dr. Vaibhav lunkad always says in hindi-" sabse bada dost hai aaiina lekin bat hamare samajh me aaiina"
Comparison with others in size shape of penis etc creates psychosomatic sexual weakness says Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
I want to loose my weight as I am suffering from PCOS. Kindly suggest me the ways and proper diet. Wat food cn b taken nd when. Please advice.
One of the most important aspects of staying healthy is to keep your body hydrated by drinking enough water. When it comes to drinking water, we stress on purifying it but do you ever stop to think about how you are storing your water? The vessel in which water is stored in not only contains it but also interacts with it and influences the chemical elements in it. In the old days, water was stored in earthen matkas but today, water bottles have become more popular. These bottles are commonly made of glass or plastic both of which can be harmful in the long run. Instead, Ayurveda suggests the use of copper vessels to store water. Here are a few reasons for this.
Plastic vs Glass vs Copper
One of the chemical elements present in all plastic bottles is Bisphenol A or BPA. This chemical has been linked to a number of diseases including cancer. They also contain a number of other toxins that are gradually absorbed by the water inside the bottle. Exposure to BPA when pregnant can lead to a woman giving birth to an underweight baby. This chemical can also affect the development of the brain and behaviour. Disposable mineral water bottles should never be reused for this reason. Plastic bottles also absorb odors and tend to leak after repeated use.
The glass is an inert material and hence when used to store water, does not influence it in any way. The two things you should look for, if you choose to buy glass bottles is that they are lead and cadmium free. However, glass bottles are not cheap and have a tendency to crack or break. Once broken, these bottles cannot be reused.
Copper also influences the chemical balance in the water. However, this does not harm the body in any way, but in fact, has a number of benefits. Copper acts as a natural sterilizer and has an oligodynamic effect on water stored in it. It has the ability to destroy a number of harmful pathogens that are commonly found in water. Copper is an element needed by the body and drinking water stored in a copper vessel supplies our body’s daily copper requirement.
Copper can also help regulate cholesterol, heart rate and blood pressure levels. Copper has also been associated with an ability to regulate thyroid functioning, ease joint pains, improve fertility, heal internal wounds, help in hemoglobin synthesis and in maintaining the proper acid-alkaline balance in our bodies. A copper bottle may seem a little expensive when you buy it but there is no chance of breakage. Hence, if handled properly, a copper bottle can last a lifetime.
From the given arguments it is clear that using a copper vessel is the best way to store water. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Going to get married soon. What is the most generic way used by couples to prevent pregnancy. I don't want to use a condom every time while having intercourse.
I was done sex in a day 4 to 5 times. My husband not use condom and I don't want to pregnant very soon so how I test my pregnancy test.
I'M 26 years old and married. My periods are very regular every month. In the month of september I got my periods on 7th of that month. However I was supposed to get my periods in the first week of october say5th or 6th. I had intercourse with my husband on 4th of oct and after that I did not get my periods till date. Also there is a which while discharge with bad odour and severe anal itching. Kindly let me know the reason for missed period. Is sex safe before 3 days of getting periods.
My age is 43 years, and I skipped my period, days passed one month and 18 days. pregnancy test is negative, now what I have to do?
I have pcos. I don't understand that my ovulation test still positive for 3 days. What does that mean? Is this false positive?
1.Eat More Calories Than You Burn:
The most important thing you can do to gain weight is to eat more calories than your body burns. You need to eat more calories than your body burns in order to gain weight. Aim for 300-500 calories per day above your maintenance level, or 700-1000 calories if you want to gain weight fast.
2.Eat Lots of Protein:
Protein forms the building blocks of your muscles. Eating sufficient protein is required to gain muscle weight instead of just fat.High-protein foods include meats, fish, eggs, many dairy products, legumes, nuts and others. Protein supplements like whey protein can also be useful if you struggle to get enough protein in your diet.
3.Eat Lots of Carbs and Fat, and Eat at Least 3 Times Per Day:
In order to gain weight, eat at least 3 meals per day and make sure to eat plenty of fat, carbs and protein.
4.Eat a Lot of Energy-Dense Foods and use Sauces, condiments:
Here are some energy-dense foods that are perfect for gaining weight:
Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc.
Dried fruit: Raisins, dates, prunes and others.
High-fat dairy: Whole milk, full-fat yogurt, cheese, cream.
Fats and Oils: Extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil.
Grains: Whole grains like oats and brown rice.
Meat: Chicken, beef, pork, lamb, etc. Choose fattier cuts.
Tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes and yams.
Dark chocolate, avocados, peanut butter, coconut milk, granola, trail.
5.Lift Heavy Weights and Improve Your Strength:
It is very important to lift heavy weights and improve your strength. This will help you gain muscle mass instead of just fat.
6.Don’t drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach.
7.Eat more often. Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed.
8.Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get in more high-quality protein and calories.
Try weight gainer shakes. If you are really struggling then you can try weight gainer shakes. These are very high in protein, carbs and calories.
9.Use bigger plates. Definitely use large plates if you are trying to get in more calories, as smaller plates cause people to automatically eat less.
10.Add cream to your coffee. This is a simple way to add in more calories.
11 Take creatine. The muscle building supplement creatine monohydrate can help you gain a few pounds in muscle weight.
12Get quality sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth.
We are trying baby since last 4 months now and have not succeeded yet. We are bit stressed now. Is this normal? Does this takes time and we should keep on trying or should we consult a doctor?
My wife can't conceiving Egg was not rupture. Problem face from past 5 months Medicine have taken 45 days after consult by doctor Himalaya Evecare 45 days daily 2 tab (morning-evening) Cipla Fertomid 50 mg 1 tab daily for 5 days from 4 days of period No result found Please help what should I do. What is the main reason of not conceiving.
Most people associate fibre to be good for the digestive system. It helps to add roughage and therefore helps in avoiding constipation. When we dig deeper, the fibre seems to do good not just to the stomach but to the heart as well. Those who are prone to develop heart disease should make an attempt to include more fibre in their diet and reap the rich benefits it offers.
There are two classifications of fibres
Dietary are found in diet products and functional being added fibre through various food supplements. Soluble and insoluble fibre, based on their solubility in water. Most foods contain some amounts of both. The insoluble one has more digestive benefits, as it adds to the roughage. Both types have cardiac benefits.
Read on to know some of the cardiac benefits of fibres.
- Reduces cholesterol: There is good cholesterol which is essential for the body, and there is bad cholesterol causes heart disease. What fibres do is reduce the amount of bad and overall cholesterol in circulation. The fibre binds to the cholesterol and removes it from the body, which otherwise would get into circulation and lead to plaque formation and heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure: Because the cholesterol does not circulate in the blood stream, the blood is not as viscous and therefore the vessels exert much less pressure to allow for free flow. A diet change to whole grains can show a marked difference in people with hypertension.
- Weight management: Eating fibre means more bulk and fewer calories so that a person feels full after eating smaller amounts. This is a great way to lose weight and bring preexisting heart disease under control.
- Stroke prevention: The circulating cholesterol usually gets sluggish and settles down along the walls of the blood vessels. This attracts more cholesterol, which eventually forms what is knowns as plaque. When this plaque attains a considerable size, it gets dislodged, circulates in the blood stream, and can reach any of the vital organs. When it reaches the heart or brain, it can lead to heart attack or stroke. By removing the cholesterol which leads to all these complications, fibre reduces the incidence of stroke and heart attacks.
- Management of diabetes: Blood pressure, increased weight, and heart disease all are predisposing factors and have common contributing factors as does diabetes. Controlling all these helps in prolonging the onset of diabetes and reducing its severity too.
High-fiber diet mainly reduces cholesterol which helps in multiple ways to maintain not just a healthy body but also improves the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment.
Any persistent inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor to detect any such growth.
My wife is suffering from PCOD problem. She is getting treatment from Gynecologist in Jharkhand since 4 months. Nearly 10 tests have been done to diagnosis the exact problem like FSH, LH, TSH, Prolactin etc. And found results are within good limit. Still she is not ovulating due to multiple cysts around the ovary. She has been doing regular exercises, yoga etc. What is the chance for her ovulation. Please suggest.
Life has its ups and downs, but often we hold on to the downs for much longer than the actual event. While the trigger or anger, pain and hurt are beyond our control, the amount it can affect us is well within reach. Here are a few ways to cope better with emotional upsets.
- Give yourself a window to be upset: Be realistic and give yourself a time frame to give in to your emotions. Whether, angry, sad or frustrated tell yourself that you have only 1 day to be upset. In a way, this will diffuse the anger, frustration and once this time is over, you can start planning ahead.
- Take responsibility: Try analysing what you may have done to make the other person react in the way he or she did. Focus on what you could have done better and you will find yourself feeling more empowered.
- Get physical: Exercise and other forms of physical activity decrease stress hormones and increases the productions of endorphins or happy hormones that elevate the mind. Exercising also gives you time to focus on yourself without distractions.
- Express yourself: Whether it’s through art or writing, find an outlet for your emotions. This keeps it from being bottled up inside and gets the pain and frustration out of your system.
- Breathe: Breathing techniques like ujayii and anulom vilom can help calm the mind down when it is troubled and upset. These breathing techniques also keep your emotions from escalating.
- Get company: It is never a good idea to isolate yourself when you’re feeling blue. Instead, find people who you can open up to and share your thoughts with. This will give you a fresh perspective on what is going on.
- Look at both sides: No event is ever completely bad. No matter what may be troubling you look at both the good and bad sides of it. This can help minimise your loss and make it easier to let go of the problem.
- Do something different: The best way to get your mind off something is to give it something else to focus on. If you’re troubled by something that happened at work, go for a drive or play a sport. Similarly, if you’re having relationship trouble, go out with a few friends or read a book to take your mind off it.
- Visualize: Imagine the person or the event that is upsetting you as an object in your mind and visualise it melting away. Remind yourself that the anger or frustration you are feeling is worse than the person or event itself.
- Clean up: Organise your desk, your room or start cleaning up space around you. This will take attention away from whatever is troubling you and give you something to do. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.