Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A C ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old I have a type 2 diabetes can you please tell me the weight loss please I am 80 kgs.
Hi I have a pcos problem and I am married for 2 years. We tried naturally for one month but I did not conceived. So second month we consulted a doctor she kept me on clomifene citrate 50 mg from 3-9 days. And she gave a hcg shot on 14th day of my cycle. And we had timely intercourse but unfortunately I got my periods after taking gestofit. So the doctor advised me to have SSG test done. But I was not ready for that as we planned pregnancy only one month back. So we consulted another doc and she kept me on clomifene citrate 100 mg from day 4-8 and forminal for 30 days and weekly vit D supplement. So please tell me what are the chances of my successful pregnancy this time. Is SSG test necessary?
My mom has got Type 2 Diabetes, endocrinologist has prescribed her to take Glycomet 500 mg tabs with gilmipride and Glycomet 250 mg without gilmipride. Does it effect her if she doesn't take Tab that contains gilmepride. My mom is 48 years old, 48 kg BW.
My hair is very dry and too much hair fool. Please do something and save my hair. I have skin allergy please solve the problem. Thank you.
What might be the possible reasons for short frenulum. What are the remedies for curing it manually at home.
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also?
I am a regular drinker. I often face loose motions and vomiting which has become a monthly affair. Is it related to my drinking habits or something else ?
Sir I am feeling to much gastric problem. So much of gas is expels from rectal route. I'm feeling so shy at some places. Please suggest me.
I have hypersalivation problem from two years. I feel irritated as my tongue feels rough. Please tell me some solution.
How men can longer ejaculation. For more sex. After semen comes how long it takes to get erect again. Pls advice.
I am having a problem of weakness every day, my haemoglobin level is 13.5,and I am using thyronorm 25 mcg, still I am feeling very weakness every day, not able to do work like other person's, every time feeling sick, can anyone doctors please help me, Do I need to test anything, please suggest me which doctor should meet. Thanking you.
My belly fat is increasing slowly. How to stop it. Some love handles are also there around stomach. Please suggest something.
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.