Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A. Buchi Babu
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. A. Buchi BabuYour feedback matters!
My wife got dry cough since 3 days and she was taking ginger and honey but hardly any effect. Suggest me what to do. She not having any cold or etc.
I have wpw syndrome. Is it dangerous .does I have to go bypass or open heart surgery for this. My age is 26 years and my body type is skinny. Does lite exercise can help me for curing wpw syndrome.
Am 49 years old and am suffering my pennies don't strong pls give solution and am using vigor Muslim tablet is it good for me?
I am having cold and while sneezing I am getting a strip of clot with blood and mucus which never happened to me before.
What are the symptoms of dengue and if a person is suffering from dengue, what are the things that he should take care of?
We got intimate last sunday. She was a virgin and when I tried entering her, she asked me to stop, so I did that. That was just one point which involved penetration (unprotected) and I did not ejaculate at that time. Now she is 3 days late for her period and I confirmed, she was sometimes late in the past as well. I read on internet, that even pre-ejaculation is enough to conceive. The girl has PCOS and is not under any kind of medication. Should we wait or the pregnancy is confirmed. When would be the best time to visit gynaecologist in this case to get confirmed result and if she is pregnant, then abort as we both do not want this. Thanks.
My daughter is 24 years has been suffering from pcos since she was in std 10 taken her to many doctor in mumbai they put her on gylcomet 500sr and said that this has to be taken life long she is under treatment for pcos also but I need a cure pl help me with one of the best endocrinologist in mumbai she is also obese and she sweat very badly on her hands and feet pigmentation dandruff hair fall and facial growth and on her body.
In today's time there are various factors, which affects our relation with our partner and among such factors is Low libido. Low libido or a decreased sexual activity can affect a relationship in a big way. In some extreme cases, the impact is such that it leads to irreconcilable marital discords. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through periods of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
7 critical factors that attribute to low libido:
- Hormonal imbalance: Women, mostly menopausal and postmenopausal, experience low libido. This is because during menopause, there is a significant drop in the oestrogen level. Reduced oestrogen level can have a huge impact on sexual desires and performance. It can also make the vagina dry, resulting in painful penetration and intercourse. Hormonal imbalance or changes during pregnancy can also result in low libido in females. In males, low libido has been found to be associated with decreased levels of testosterone.
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep to the rescue: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Medical Condition: Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, or ailments of the coronary artery can rupture an individual's sexual life immensely. Improper functioning of the thyroid glands is another factor contributing to low libido. In such cases, it is best to consult a physician at the earliest. Rest legs syndrome can also contribute to low libido. It is a condition whereby, a male experience an uncontrollable urge to move his legs.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past.
Related Tip: "7 Libido Boosting Foods"