Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Swetha HospitalYour feedback matters!
Asthma - Causes And Homeopathic Remedies!
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
How a diet high in salt increases blood pressure:
- The amount of salt you eat has a direct effect on your blood pressure.
- Sodium plays a key role in balancing the levels of fluid in our bodies by signaling to the kidneys when to retain water and when to get rid of water.
- When we eat too much salt, our bloodstream has more sodium in it than the surrounding areas of our body. This causes the water in those areas to be pulled into our bloodstream.
- Thus salt makes your body hold on to water. If you eat too much salt, the extra water stored in your body raises your blood pressure. So, the more salt you eat, the higher your blood pressure.
- A high-sodium diet can interfere with this delicate process and reduce kidney function. The result is less water removed from the body, which may lead to higher blood pressure.
- The higher your blood pressure, the greater the strain on your heart, arteries, kidneys. Overtime these extra strain can damage kidney an lead to kidney disease.
- As this reduces kidney's ability to filter toxic waste products out of the body which gradually start building up in the body leading to kidney failure.
- Also, eating too much salt may mean that blood pressure medicines (such as diuretics) don't work as well as they could.
So spice up your life with salt. But cautiously.
I am 22 years old female. I am having lip swelling for past 1 year due to allergy. I have had a history of allergic conjunctivitis for 5 year and history of asthma since birth. I have tried numerous medications like antihistamine and steroids for past year for my lip swelling but its not going away. I have also have trouble breathing at times and I'm becoming more allergic to even to the foods that I used to consume. Whats should I do now?
I have a dark spots on my face and my face is dark plzz suggest me a easy home remedy to get rid of dark spots and acne thanks.
I have headache near my right eye for around a week. Its mild in the morning, but increases gradually over the day. I thought it bec of less sleep. But even after taking sleep for 10 hrs, it persists. Its at the right eyebrows.
I have been suffering from headache. Is it possible to see some small letter near my nose? Which I can easily see from some distance. May it my eye power's problem? Please ensure me.
Hiii. Mujhe viral fever ho rkha Hai. But fever nhi uttar raha. Plzzz mention kriye m dinner lunch or breakfast m Kya khau. Plzzz or kuch medicine bta dijiye. 5-6 days ho gaye.
I have lot of dandruff and hair loss, I'm using shikaikai powder shampoo, which shampoo is best for case to reduce dandruff and stop hair loss.
Can I take raw Aloe vera? I am diabetic and high bp. Lots of Aloe vera plant at my home. Please give me idea how I use it. I am taking raw Turmeric (1 piece) and Garlic (2 clove) every morning empty stomach. Thank you
My 8 years daughter has throat infection, cold for a week. Now she has developed small lump on her neck .Please suggest what it could be? And remedied for the same.
Sir I AM 27 YEARS old SUFFERING from BRONCHIAL asthma for 6 YEARS. When I get contact of dist, pollens, change of climate or eat banana, rice I become breathless, congestion in chest, wheezing, coughing. I become very hopeless. Sir is there any treatment for this disease.
I have liver cirrhosis being treated at ILBS Delhi. As I am doing good my liver is in stable condition. I just want to know life expectancy. I follow healthy life style wake up 5 am in the morning do moderate exercise for one hour take fruits green vegetables. Avoid oily and salty foods.
My skin was becoming black and little bit pimples are coming so I want know what are the medicine to get skin fair sir my skin is oliy.
My mother 60 year old has lots of problem like asthma and indigestion gas etc. And she taking medicine from aiims for that but ,all the time she feel head ache and burning on head and stomach ache. Sir please can you tell why every time she having head ache and jalan on head. Any medicine for that kind of head ache.
Dear Doctor, my wife (62 years old + weight 63.3 kg+ height 5.1â) suffered from chikungunya fever in Sep 2016 for few days and since then she was having some swollen at ankle joint which now extended with pain to all joints of ankle, knee, wrist, shoulder, elbow, fingers of palm & foot. Sometimes pain and swollen appears flying. Followings were observed in pathological test: R factor-negative C- Reactive protein-1.2 mg/dl TLC-6100/cumm ESR-20 mm 1st hour polymorph-60% lymphocyte-38% eosinophil-02% Heam0globin-11,00 gm/dl PCV-31.8 % MCV-91. 9fl MCH-31.5 pg MCHC-34.3 g /dl Platelets count- 1.26 lacs S.URIC ACID-4.5 mg/dl SGPT-37 units/l sgot-30 units/I PLASMA GLUCOSE-134.0 mg/dl THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)-3.43.Please suggest some homoeopathy treatment. Thanks.
Hello sir / madam mujhe es month se 2 times bar fever aa cough h. 1 week k baad aa jada h or weakness feel bhi hota h.morning me bhuk bhi nhi lgti. Any solution.
Heat is going to increase in coming days. Just follow simple rules and avoid heat stroke:
- Drink more water and other fluids
- Restrict going out during 12:00 noon to 4:00pm.
- Wear loose clothes and cotton garments. Avoid artificial fabrics.
- Prevention on is better than cure. Keep glucose powder handy during journey.