Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Swetha HospitalYour feedback matters!
Eczema is an autoimmune disorder wherein the skin overreacts to certain triggers in or outside the body resulting in inflammation and lesions. Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. The skin becomes dry, patchy and rough, and it tends to form itchy and red blisters. Eczema is usually caused due to inflammation; in most cases, allergy triggers eczema. It has been observed that quite often, patients who suffer from eczema have a family history of allergy. In some cases, patients having other allergies, may also develop eczema. Apart from this, low immunity triggers this disease.
- Red patches over skin
- Dry rough skin with blisters
- Intense itching on skin, with occasional bleeding
- Formation of a thick leather-like layer over the affected areas of the skin
- Discharge of an oozing watery and sticky liquid from the affected area, in case of wet eczema (In case of dry eczema, there is no watery discharge; the skin stays rough and dry.)
Treating eczema with homeopathy
Treating eczema might be possible by taking several medications. But treating doesn't mean curing. People who suffer from eczema know how irritating the disorder is. So they want a cure for eczema, which is possible with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is known for curing eczema, from the root. Basically, homeopathy helps to improve the immune system, as low immunity is responsible for causing allergies. When immunity is built, and low immunity quits from overreacting to several reactions, eczema is cured.
Here are five homeopathic medicines suitable for treating eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for treating wet eczema, when there is thick, oozing watery and sticky discharge. In most cases, the patient with this type of eczema suffers from constipation and obesity. He or she might be sensitive towards cold. Their usual skin becomes hard and cold, but the affected area remains dry and rough. The remedy is prescribed mostly to women with menstrual disorders.
- Mezereum: This is the suitable for patients with eczema, which tends to form a leathery crust on the head. The patient might feel intense itching especially at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This is suitable for eczema with formation of pus. The patient is usually too sensitive to cold. Intense itching, sneezing and sensitivity towards cold are the symptoms, which indicate the need for this medicine.
- Dulcamara: This is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for eczema, which aggravates in damp or cold weather. Thick formation of yellowish crust and intense itching are the symptoms, which clearly indicate the need for this remedy.
- Sulphur: This one is suitable for eczema with burning sensation along with intense itching. Symptoms usually worsen in summer and the skin feels rough and dry.
Acne, also known as pimples, is a skin disorder caused due to inflammation in the skin's hair follicles and sebaceous glands. Acne may also cause permanent scars on your skin. It usually occurs in teenagers going through puberty due to the production of high levels of hormone that clog pores. Many women also get premenstrual acne which, as the name suggests, are caused after ovulation due to excessive release of progesterone. Most pimples are found on the face, shoulders, back, chest and neck. Apart from hormones, pimples are also caused due to genes, amassing of dead skin cells, bacteria, birth control pills, certain medications, greasy medication and so on. Although acnes do not pose a serious risk to your health, it may cause scars and look displeasing. There are many different types of acne such as acne vulgaris, baby acne, acne rosacea, acne cosmetic, chloracne, acne medicamentosa, etc.
Since the causes of acne in people vary from person to person, homeopathy treatment for acne is one of the best options as the remedy for acne is individualized to the person.
Homeopathy has a great success rate when it comes to removing pimples and eliminating the chances of reoccurrence. Homeopaths prescribe the treatments depending on the symptoms. Mentioned below are a few homeopathic treatments for acne.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is the most common homeopathic treatment for acne, especially if the skin condition is chronic. Apart from clearing your acne and giving you a glowing skin, sulphur also helps to remove your tendency to develop acne. It clears acne within a few months. Sulphur is usually the first choice because it treats almost all types of acne.
- Hepar Sulph: Pustular acne is the type of acne which is painful to touch and contains pus. They bleed easily and are very sensitive; usually forming a cluster on the forehead with discharges.
- Calcarea Sulph: Calcarea Sulph is used to treat severe cystic acne. This acne persists for weeks and heals at a very slow pace, following which, a creamy and yellowish pus is drained. These types of pimples are mainly found on the face, near the hairline as well as ears. Calcarea sulph is a very effective treatment.
Mera beta 6 month ka h Dr. ne use must d3 aur v syneral syrup caldikind suspenion diya h par use bar bar loose motion ho rahe h kya ye dawai mere bete ke liye safe h ya nhi me use kounsi calciam ki dawai du.
I donate my blood yesterday morning. Today my health is not good so I didn't go office. Problem is loose motion and headache for me and stomach pain and then after sleep (3to 5) I lose my strength totally. Now I am feeling sleepy and tired what can I do?
Have problem of acidity few days back done full course it was fine for some days but now throat is having burning sensation sugest.
Hay, sir I say that I have a headache many time anywhere anywhere why this is doing I don't know sir please told me what I can do.
My sister 12 months old is suffering from cold and fever. She can't able to inhale. Some time temperature is high and some time it is low.
I want to hair long Bhut kuch use kiya koi farak nhi pdha pls help me And pimples ki vajha se skin bhut khraab ho gyi hai Pls help me.
I am a student .I am suffering from pain in my back (spinal cord) for 3 year and my head is also involved in this pain. Please tell me some idea about this.
My wife has a sever pain on her back head and she could not even sleep on a pillow due to that Pain what should I do now. What should I do now? And how to treat her?
My uncle is suffering from liver cirrhosis. Doctors have said that he has to rely on medicines now and has to take care of himself. But he only wants to die. He is in depression and and thinks that he has done nothing for his family and being a burden on them.
Winter is back. And the major troubleshooter is dry skin. Many people will have to face this problem.
Here are few tips for healthy skin in winter.
1. Good moisturizers. Use them regularly according to your skin type. Consult your dermatologist for prescribe a good moisturiser.
2. Because it's winter, very hot water is good for healthy skin. This is a myth. The fact is excess hot water will dry the skin more. Use lukewarm water fir bath always.
3. Winter is no excuse to avoid sunscreen. Always apply sunscreen before going out.
Got congestion in throat at mid night. Hard to sleep at night. Feel like cough jammed and not clearing even after hard effort.
I am suffering from constipation problem since 1 year. I drink water 3 to 4 litres in a day with some interval (not more than 300 to 400 ml in one time). When I clear bowels by using Jhandu Nithyam or any other constipation treatment ayurvedic medicine then I feel good. But day by day constipation problem again starts and after 6 to 7 days again I have to use constipation treatment medicine. Early morning I drink 3 glasses water before go to bathroom. And then drink 20 ml Aloe vera juice. My personal feeling is that whenever I drink water, more water discharge through urine. My body absorbs less water. Is this happening due to lack of any minerals. I already changed my drinking water but problem not resolved.
Hello. I am having sinusitis along with sore throat. Last time when inencountered vold I took belladonna 30c three times a day. And was relieved. This time I did not get relief. Please suggest a homeopathy medicine for treatment of cold.
If your child is suffering from mental retardation, homeopathy can help. A system of complementary medicine, homeopathy works on the dictum of ‘like treats like’. It is able to treat some of the toughest disorders and illnesses that allopathy finds hard to contain.
Mental retardation: Definition
- Mental retardation is a blanket term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language milestones during childhood.
- The adult manifests a below-normal intellectual capacity too. Such people have an intelligence quotient (IQ) of 70 or below.
- They usually have developmental disabilities, developmental delay, or learning difficulties.
These signs should alert parents and spur them to see a doctor-
- If your child learns to sit up, to crawl, or to walk later than other children
- Trouble speaking and forming words, remembering things, and having trouble understanding social rules
- Trouble solving problems
- Trouble thinking logically
What needs to be made clear is that poor academic performance by itself is not a sign of mental retardation. It can be due to multifarious reasons like behaviour problems.
Causes of Mental Retardation
- Down syndrome and Fragile X syndrome are the most common genetic causes of mental retardation.
- Problems during pregnancy and birth
- Rubella infection in pregnant mother
- Iodine deficiency in mothers
- Malnutrition is a common cause of reduced intelligence in children.
ADHD - Most Common Mental Disorder
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
Autism - Mental Disorder
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for a mental disorder. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of the respective disorder, if not outright cure it.
After a case taking and proper evaluation of the case the homeopath decides which remedy is to be given. Results are quick and the changes in the children are seen fast.
There are other things that you as a parent can do to help your intellectually disabled child like learn everything you can about intellectual disabilities. This way you can guide your child to live a near-normal life successfully. Also get your child involved in group activities like art classes, drawing etc. This will help him learn social skills and become more independent.