Submit a review for Sri Sai Ram Skin ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years female I have dark brown spots like freckles on my face but now it's spreading all over my face. please suggest. I don't want to laser. And as dermatologist prescribed hydroquinone cream by which is spreading more So other than laser and hydroquinone anything else you can suggest.
What to do after sex for better health?
Even when you are in your 40s or beyond, you can still enjoy the best sex of your life. After all, you’re experienced and know exactly what you desire and are not shy about expressing it. But even with experience, it is easy to forget things to do after sex, like using the bathroom and sleeping in the nude. These are the things to remember so your sex life can keep moving full speed ahead.
What to do after sex?
1. Go pee
After having sex, you should go to the bathroom and urinate. While you do not have to hurry to go right away, you should eventually pee so you can rinse out any e. Coli bacteria that may have contaminated your urethra during lovemaking. This will help prevent you from developing a urinary tract infection, also known as a uti. Having a uti can affect your sex life, often making it painful to have intercourse until the infection is cleared up by prescribed medication.
2. Reflect on your sensation
After you are done with lovemaking, take time to reflect on how you feel and how the sex made you feel. Concentrate on the details, remembering what really turned you on. Share these thoughts with your partner right away. Don’t wait until the feelings are gone. However, if it wasn’t your best lovemaking session, it is probably best to leave it be. And instead of turning over and facing the other way, cuddle with your partner after sex. Studies have found this leads to happier relationships.
3. Keep track of abnormal discomforts
Pain happens during sex. This is a common occurrence. There are many causes, such as muscle spasms, lack of lubrication, constipation and even your sex partner accidently hitting an ovary. But not all pain is normal, especially if it is reoccurring, lasts for a long period of time after intercourse and cannot be explained by rough sex play. You should discuss these discomforts with your doctor, as the pain may be associated with an underlying condition like fibroids, uterine or ovarian cysts, endometriosis, tilted uterus or even, though rare, cancer.
4. Avoid soap when wiping
When thinking about what to do after sex, remember to gently wipe your genital area when done with intercourse. Often, bacteria are transmitted from your partner’s mouth and fingers or lubricants. This can lead to a bacterial or yeast infection. You can simply wipe with a warm washcloth, using water only. You should avoid soap as the fragrances can be irritating to the delicate skin. You need only wipe from front to back on the outside. Your body has its own method of cleaning the internal sections of your vagina.
5. Drink water
Sex is a physical activity, just like jogging, walking or any other exercise. It is important to stay hydrated afterwards so take the time to drink water when done with intercourse. If you get dehydrated, not only your mouth gets dry so does your vagina. Keep water by your bedside if you can. Plus, staying hydrated will make it easier for you to pee after to flush bacteria from your urethra.
6. Take a soak
If you are figuring what to do after sex and you have the time, take a bath. Why not pamper yourself when you are feeling so good. Not only does it clean your vaginal area, it can hydrate your skin. Consider adding a gentle oil to the water to add moisturizer. Extra virgin coconut oil or baby oil designed for sensitive skin are good options. A warm bath can also help soothe swollen genitals, caused by your lovemaking.
7. Snack on pro biotic food
Sex often brings on hunger. After all, you just burned a bunch of calories. Eating pro-biotic foods like fermented kombucha or kimchi, as well as yogurt, can replenish the good bacteria in your vagina. It can also reduce your chances of developing a yeast or bacterial infection.
8. Sleep naked
When considering what to do after sex, don’t forget one of the fun things – sleeping in the nude. You want to keep your vaginal area dry after sex. This will reduce your risk of developing a uti, yeast or bacterial infection. Too shy to go naked? make sure you wear cotton pajamas that are loose-fitting to allow for air circulation.
What not to do after sex?
1. Do not use wet wipes
Wet wipes are full of chemicals, fragrances, glycerine and oils. These ingredients can cause major irritation of your vaginal area. It can be extra harsh right after sex, when the skin down there is more sensitive. This can lead to dryness, itching, tenderness and inflammation of your genitals. You should never use wipes down there.
2. Don't sleep in sexy lingerie
If you are thinking about what to do after sex, make sure it is not to sleep in your sexy underwear. Most lingerie is constructed by fabrics that trap moisture. Look out for sleepwear made of polyester and rayon. This type of material does not breathe well, preventing your vaginal area from airing out. This can lead to a yeast infection. Either change into cotton underwear or sleep naked.
A number of factors, both internal as well as external, contribute to skin ailments.
The dermatological problems, if not treated timely, can leave a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained out. In such cases, a person's self confidence is the worst affected.
A lot of conventional and Allopathic options are available to treat skin diseases. Ointments, antihistamine tablets and antibacterial medications, though effective, often provide temporary relief. In many cases, it has been observed that in due course of time, the problems tend to relapse.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach in treating a disease. It lays great emphasis towards identifying and treating the underlying cause.
Homeopathic treatment can be a little time consuming, but the time is worth waiting for. Over the past few decades, homeopathy has been the most sought after and reliable medication to deal with dermatological problems.
Some of the homeopathic medications that have effectively dealt with skin diseases include:
- Arsenicum: If psoriasis and chronic urticaria are giving you sleepless nights, Arsenicum is what you need. Arsenicum is equally effective against chronic eczema.
- Sepia: Herpes can make life miserable. Sepia is a powerful medication that gives one a lot to cheer about. People with psoriasis and dry skin can greatly benefit from Sepia.
- Natrum Muriaticum and Rhus Toxicodendron: Both the medications, Rhus Toxicodendron in particular, are very effective against eczema. Natrum Muriaticum has been found to soothe a person suffering from mental depression greatly.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Acne problems, warts, freckles, dry and itchy skin, ulcers (anogenital region) can throw life in jeopardy. Embrace the goodness of Thuja Occidentalis and the mentioned skin problems will be a thing of the past.
- Cantharis: It provides great relief from blisters, skin eruptions and burns (second and third degree). To enjoy the everlasting benefits, one needs to be a little patient with the treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.
Hi. I would like to go for a skin lightening treatment mine is wheatish complexion. Which one would be the best procedure. How much will it cost approx. How many sessions should I undertake.
When I had sex with my partner yesterday it was fine But she did not bleed. I asked her is it her first she told yes and that her vagina is paining. Is it necessary for a Virgin girl to bleed on first time?
3 weeks ago, I had a swelling on my left foot for 5-7 days and a minor pain while movement too. I didn't notice that bcoz it was not paining high. Now it's been 2 weeks that swelling is not there but it pains at hill after a walk of 10 mins or standing. Exercise is off from a month. There is a Vit D deficiency reported recently.
I had protected sex with someone 2 days ago and start having sore throat with cough and slight pain in stomach few hour after it. She give unprotected oral sex to me also. Is it thing to worry.
I actually gave interview for cabin crew and got rejected because of few scars and 5 cm less height. How to remove scars? And grow height after 20. For males. Any tablets? Or any kind of treatment?
Had sex with a prostitute. Condom got break in between and I realised it in 2-4 seconds. Stopped her and changed the condom with a new one. Am I vulnerable to get AIDS for that fraction. Should I get tests done and when? I am really worried.
I work in high temperatures near fire. I sweat a lot. I have red rashes between my legs near my private part.
What are the nutrients that our face skin needed for whiten and glowing skin? And how we can get those nutrients?
Hello. I am 21 years old boy, I have got dark skin on my inner upper thighs and also on the butt in form of circles from few years. It may be fungal infection or jock itch. How to remove this dark skin and have clear skin?
What is hiv and what is aids. How they both caused. Hiv and aids are both curable. Hiv can be caused by having sex. Where is those hiv virus .And aids also?
Hi doctor, I'm 24, I'm suffering from severe leg pain in both the legs, especially more in right leg for more than 3 weeks, the pain is not continuously occurring, it occurring for 3 hours and reliving for sometime, other than leg pain sometimes when I'm at rest or in sitting position I feeling a dragging feel in my legs, it makes me feel scary. Also some join pains in my body also occurring. I had read about an arrival and I got fear that it may be paralysis. Please suggest me give me a solution I'm very much bothering doctor.
Hii. Doctors.I hv asked abt the fraxel laser treatment bt no doctor gives me the exact answer of my questions. After the laser treatment does skin becomes like burning thn it turns to red in colour is that true as I have seen in youtube. I strongly request you to give me the exact answer related to ths question.
I had sex 1st time after my delivery. We had after almost 5 weeks. But it was very painful for me. Too much to bear. What's the reason for the pain.
My face is looking dull and dark all time when I wash my face it look very cool and brite but after 10-15 minit it's look very dull and dark .etc. What can I do.
Hyperpigmentation is a medical condition which occurs when an area of the skin becomes much darker in comparison to the rest of the skin tone. This happens due to an excess of a pigment called melanin. Hyper-pigmentation is fairly common and many people have reported this condition at some point in their lives.
Types of Hyperpigmentation
1. Lentigines or Freckled Skin: They are mainly freckles which arise on the skin.
2. Solar Lentigines: Although these are known as age spots, sun spots and liver spots they are caused primarily due to prolonged exposure to the sun.
3. Melasma: This condition mostly seen in pregnant women and is caused due to hormonal changes during pregnancy. Melasma typically manifests as pigmented and patchy areas of discoloration on the face except the eye area.
What causes hyperpigmentation?
- Hyper pigmentation can be hereditary i.e. passed on to children from parents
- Prolonged exposure to sun.
- Picking and poking at the skin can also cause hyper pigmentation.
- Medications such as hormone treatments, antibiotics and anti-seizure drugs may result in it as an unwanted side effect.
- Skin injuries due to bad forms of acne vulgaris and inflammation.
How Homeopathy Works on Hyperpigmentation?
Homoeopathy considers blemishes or pigmentation as a local expression of a systemic / internal disturbance. Homeopathy believes that skin disorders are a reflection of an internal imbalance and to be treated from within. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution, genetic predisposition and so on. While choosing homeopathic remedies the cause of pigmentation is evaluated, for example, mental stress, hormonal imbalances, sun exposure, nutritional deficiency, poor immune system and so on.
Homeopathic treatment, which gets to the root of the problem will reinforce the immune system and gradually restore the pigmented spots to the normal skin color. Homeopathic medicines restore the hormonal imbalance and control the excessive production of melanin. Homeopathy will not inhibit the natural process of the skin's melanin production. It will act on melanocytes to produce less melanin naturally thus strengthening the skin cells to stay healthy and remove excessive melanin in the skin. This improves the quality (texture) of skin, blemishes disappear and further discoloration of skin stops.
For fast recovery and to maintain the skin texture and glow homeopaths also use external creams which are purely prepared by homeopathic Mother tincture and low potency’s and are very safe and without any side effects.
Homeopathy medicines cure pigmentation from the root cause and assuring the patient of not facing the similar problem in future. Some of the common homeopathic medicines for treating pigmentation are:
- Medicines like Lycopodium Clavatum can be consumed if you experience grayish-yellow discolored face with blue circles around the eyes. It can also cure brown spots on the nose and face.
- Sepia offincinalis can treat chloasma (Yellow spots on the face and a yellow mark across the upper region of the nose and cheeks). This medicine also treats ailments during pregnancy and is best suited for patients who have dark hair.
- Thuja occidentalis should be consumed to treat dry skin with uneven brown spots. People who have waxy faces with dark under eyes should consume this medicine.
- Argenticum nitricum can also be consumed if your face looks pale, old and bluish. It is best suited for people who have tense, hard and brown skin with irregular brown blotches.
- Cadmium sulphuratum can treat yellow stains on the cheeks and nose. This usually worsens due to prolonged exposure to the wind and sun.
- Copaiva offincinalis reduces brown lenticular spots. These spots give a mottled appearance and can itch at times.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides can be consumed by women who experience discoloration of the skin due to uterine and menstrual disorders.
- Plumbum melallicum usually treat liver spots, hyper pigmentation and reduces the oil content of the face.
These remedies treat discoloration of the face along with liver spots, brown spots and excess oil formation of the face which is accompanied by hyperpigmentation.
However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the homeopathy doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Thus homeopathic remedies of pigmentation are tailor-made and should be taken after consulting a specialized homeopath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.