Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Difficulty Of Learning
Diabetes In Children Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Patient Review Highlights
- "Nurturing" 1 review
- "Very helpful" 2 reviews
- "Nurturing" 1 review
- "Very helpful" 2 reviews
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shivareddy to be very helpful. Thanku lybrate for your valuable reply
For some women, a period can be more than just uncomfortable. There are a number of menstrual problems that could affect women. These range from irregular periods to excessive bleeding and premenstrual syndrome. The good news is that homeopathy can be used to effectively treat these problems. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the problem instead of the symptoms. Additionally, it has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic forms of treatment for menstrual problems:
- Sepia: Sepia can be used to treat late menstruation as well as scanty blood flow. It is also helpful is the period is accompanied by pain and a sense of weight in the pelvic area and lower back. This can also be used to treat irritability and depression.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is helpful in cases where menstrual bleeding causes substantial weight fluctuations, bloating and water retention. It can also be used to treat irregular periods and scanty or excess blood flow. Pulsatilla is also used as a form of treatment for the severe griping pains that can accompany menstrual flow.
- Cimicifuga: This is used to treat irregular periods and painful periods. It also treats mental unrest, nervousness and irritability triggered by menstruation.
- Lycopodium: In some cases, delayed menses can last longer than normal and have an abnormally heavy blood flow. In such cases, lycopodium is an effective homeopathic remedy.
- Belladonna: Excessive menstrual bleeding and early menses can be treated with belladonna. This type of menses is also accompanied by intense pain that is relieved by standing and cramps in the back and arms. Belladonna is also extremely useful in acute cases of endometriosis and inflammation of the ovaries.
- Creosote: Excessive blood flow that is intermittent and preceded by abdominal bloating can be treated using Creosote. This blood flow is usually dark brown in colour and accompanied by an offensive odor. Creosote can also be used against ulcerations in the female genital organs, burning pain and soreness.
- Helonias: Pain extending from the back of the uterus and loss of muscle strength in the genital organs can be treated with helonias. It can also be used to treat leucorrhoea or dark, offensive vaginal discharge as well as displacement of the uterus.
When prescribing medication for a menstrual problem, a homeopathic doctor not only looks at the symptoms presented but also the personality and lifestyle of the patient. Hence what suits one person may not have the same effect on another. Hence, if you are facing a menstrual problem, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.
Hello doctor. I have like three skin problems. 1. I have dark pigmentation on my nose bridge caused by use of glasses 2. I had small vesicle on my nose which I thought was pimple its been there for almost a year. So I kinda manually tried to take it by pinching where in I left a circular dark pigmentation around it. Yet that small bump was unharmed. I can feel it is deep down the skin. The pigmentation does go away neither does that bump come out what do I do sir. I know its minor skin issue. But it feels like an elephant in room. Its the first thing I can see when I look at the mirror.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur. Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
1. Calcarea flour: this is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
2. Bryonia: this is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
3. Arnica: arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
4. Fluoric acid: this can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
5. Hypericum: this is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
6. Kali carb: if your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain.
With the increase in pollution, there has been a significant increase in allergies and asthma patients off late. The reason is that apart from genetic problems, allergens or pollutants play a significant role. Homeopathy is the best way to treat these with less or no side effects!
Allergens: These are types of antigens responsible for drastic immune responses. Here, the immune system acts against these to protect the body and the reactions are called allergies. Allergy can be expressed via sneezing or rashes, itching, redness in eyes, vomiting and so on.
Types of Allergens:
- One could have food allergies from foods such as peanuts (a legume), nuts, seafood and shellfish.
- Other allergens could be, but not limited to dust mite excretion, pollen, pet dander and royal jelly.
- Some drugs, dander or even dye can also cause allergy.
Homeopathic Treatment for Allergies:
- Ailanthus: For those allergic to smell of flowers
- Apis Mel: For those allergic to heat
- Argentum nit: For those allergic to sugar
- Arsenic Album: Helps patients allergic to cold drinks; fruits; rotten foods, iodine
- Bryonia: For those allergic to castor oil
- Carbo Veg: Helps those allergic to aspirin; bad liquors, salt butter, bad eggs, poultry items
- Dulcamara: Act against dampness allergy
- Histamine: Act against dust and strong perfumes allergies
- Justicia Adhatoda: For those allergic to dust
- Petroleum: Helps those allergic to cabbage
- Natrum Mur: Helps those allergic to bread and acidic food
- Nitri-spiritus dulcis: Acts against cheese allergy
- Nux Vom: For those allergic to coffee
- Sepia: For those allergic to warm boiled milk
- Sulphur: Act against antibiotic allergy
- Tellurium: For those allergic to rice
- Thuja: For those allergic to sweets; fatty meats, onion
Know About Asthma Before You Treat It: In case of Asthma, lungs are affected causing inflammation of lungs thereby narrowing airways. Asthma can start by allergies.
- Tightening of chest
- Difficulty in breathing
- Persistent cough, particularly at night.
- Natrum Sulphuricum cures Children: In case of hereditary cases, this is effective. Important symptom to have the remedy is wheezing.
- Arsenic Album for all:It is effective in acute phase as well as chronic state.
- Sambucus for children: It is given if the attack is sudden at night.
Asthma is a form of allergy. However, it can co-exist with other nasal and skin allergy symptoms. Arsenic, Allium cepa and Histaminum are homeopathic remedies for asthma along with nasal allergy.
Now you know what is to be given and when. It is advisable to call up a doctor in case of severity.
1. Rhus toxicodendron: this can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
2. Graphites: graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
3. Pulsatilla: pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
4. Sepia: sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
5. Arsenicum: any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
6. Sulpher: sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
7. Thuja: thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.