Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Sai Krishna Super Speciality Neuro HospitalYour feedback matters!
Couples should visit a doctor after a year of trying to have a baby without success. If you're a woman over 35 or you have an irregular menstrual cycle - and you've been trying to get pregnant for 6 months - see a doctor as soon as possible. Your partner should, too.
Fertility in women can be affected because of various external or internal reasons. It is good to understand the problems since this fast becoming a very common problem.
The causing factors usually include -
1. Ovulation problems - One reason for female infertility is when eggs don't mature in the ovaries. This is known as ovulation problems. Possible symptoms of this are absent or irregular periods and the possible solution is keeping a check on body weight, taking fertility drugs and/or having IVF.
2. Uterus problem - There are tissues, known as endometrial tissues which form the lining of the uterus. When they grow outside the uterus, it is called endometriosis and can be a reason for infertility. While some women have no symptoms of this, some have painful periods. Fertility drugs, ivf and surgery to remove the tissue are its possible solutions.
3. Pcos - Pcos or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is of late one of the most common reasons of female infertility. It is characterised by unpredictable ovarian patterns and hormonal imbalances. Possible symptoms are acne, obesity, irregular periods, and excessive hair growth. Weight loss, changes in lifestyle, injected fertility drugs, ivf and ovarian drilling are its possible solutions.
4. Damaged fallopian tubes - Some women have blocked or damaged fallopian tubes which prevent the sperm from getting to the egg. This situation leads to stds and pelvic inflammatory diseases. There are no symptoms as such and the methods of solution are surgery to open the tubes and if that is not possible, to remove the tubes and try ivf.
5. Unidentified reasons - There are many unexplained fertility problems where none of the above mentioned problems exist. In such situations, fertility drugs - with or without artificial insemination or ivf are advised.
I am A Diabetic patient and My blood sugar reports are :- Before Meal- 130 And After meal - 230 What shall I do?
Hello Dr/Medical Advisers, Me 49 year, 65 kg, Type-2 diabetes & taking # TriglimiSave Ls 1 & # Teniva 20 mg as Dr's prescribed, my sugar level apx 140 mg/dl on fasting & after meal around 270 mg/dl, so can I take Honey or sugar free pellets? If yes please let me know the quantity, or if you have an idea about any substitute of it? thank you.!
My sugar level 310 after food before good it was 260 I am taking Glador M1 forte but not CONTROL ing why.
I am suffering from thyroid. Can I know the daily food habits and foods that not to have. Now I am using 50 mg Tablets daily morning.
I have married 3 months ago and got to know that my husband has type 2 diabetes his age is 27. Please tell me what affects his health and what should I do to improve his health.
I am 38 years old. Last three day ago I check blood sugar level .level comes 113 at fasting time. Do I ready.
Hi. I have diabetes from last 8 years I am taking vogo 0.3 mg Today by mistakenly I took before and after meal twice this tablet It's will get any side affect for me please let me know.
Diabetes is not a disease. It is an imbalance of blood glucose. Means our blood has more glucose than what our body needs. Our body cells are rejecting to take more glucose from the blood, because they are already full.
Why Diabetes is good?
What will happen if this system doesn’t work? We will keep on consuming glucose rich foods and having higher & higher glucose in our body cells, which will result in ever-increasing weight and causing many other disorders.
This does not mean that Diabetes is good for ever.
Once we have known that we have more glucose, we must control it. Else it will lead to so many diseases. It is like when fuel tank of our vehicle is full, we cannot keep on filling fuel. Either we must run the vehicle or stop putting fuel. In other words, putting fuel only as much as required to run the vehicle. Fuel tank has a limited capacity. But our body has expandable tank. We can add very high weight if this excess glucose signalling called Diabetes does not work. In many people it does not, despite very high glucose intake and they keep on gaining weight. Glucose is a sugar & is present in many foods that we eat.
What should diabetics do?
- Increase physical activity - this will burn excess glucose in the body cells. Atleast 30 mins of physical activity is a must.
- Reduce glucose rich foods - glucose is the body fuel, but only as much as required. A diabetic must consume foods with less amount of, and slow releasing glucose. These are called foods with low 'glycemic index'. All natural foods like vegetables, fuits, legumes & nuts are low GI foods.