Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Sahaya Psychological CareYour feedback matters!
I'm 31 year's male I'm suffering from thoughts and mood disorder since 7 years. My own shop till I will not attending customers always my mind is thinking thoughts coming and taking Tab buzpin 10 mg. Daxid 100 mg still not over come and my doctor telling practice. Please help doctor.
Hi. I am a student. Me ghar se dur rahta hu. I have only one elder brother who lives at home. My mom died 2 years ago. My papa did 2nd marriage n leave us alone. In this situation somehow I manage myself but Sometimes I feel so alone. But now the problem is me apne studies pe concentrate kar nhi pa raha hu, me kuch v kam karne jata hu uspe fail hone ka Dr. laga raheta hai, koi v cheez k ware me bohot jada sochta hu, me plan kuch karta hu or karta kuch or hu, exam me jake sab vul jata hu. Jab v parne bethta hu lagta hai a topic exam me nhi ayega ya phir exam me yad nhi rahega a topic. Mujhe asa lagta hai ki mera mon me do soch kam karta hai ek acha or ek bura, jab v me kuch jaruri kam karna achata hu mera bura-wala soch mujhe rokta hai. Mujhe pata hota hai ki a kam mere lia kitna jaruri hai par phir v me wo kam kar nhi pata hu. Asa lagta hai I can't control over my mind. What should I do? Should I consult with doctor or it is a simple thing.
If your child is suffering from mental retardation, homeopathy can help. A system of complementary medicine, homeopathy works on the dictum of ‘like treats like’. It is able to treat some of the toughest disorders and illnesses that allopathy finds hard to contain.
Mental retardation: Definition
- Mental retardation is a blanket term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language milestones during childhood.
- The adult manifests a below-normal intellectual capacity too. Such people have an intelligence quotient (IQ) of 70 or below.
- They usually have developmental disabilities, developmental delay, or learning difficulties.
These signs should alert parents and spur them to see a doctor-
- If your child learns to sit up, to crawl, or to walk later than other children
- Trouble speaking and forming words, remembering things, and having trouble understanding social rules
- Trouble solving problems
- Trouble thinking logically
What needs to be made clear is that poor academic performance by itself is not a sign of mental retardation. It can be due to multifarious reasons like behaviour problems.
Causes of Mental Retardation
- Down syndrome and Fragile X syndrome are the most common genetic causes of mental retardation.
- Problems during pregnancy and birth
- Rubella infection in pregnant mother
- Iodine deficiency in mothers
- Malnutrition is a common cause of reduced intelligence in children.
ADHD - Most Common Mental Disorder
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
Autism - Mental Disorder
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for a mental disorder. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of the respective disorder, if not outright cure it.
After a case taking and proper evaluation of the case the homeopath decides which remedy is to be given. Results are quick and the changes in the children are seen fast.
There are other things that you as a parent can do to help your intellectually disabled child like learn everything you can about intellectual disabilities. This way you can guide your child to live a near-normal life successfully. Also get your child involved in group activities like art classes, drawing etc. This will help him learn social skills and become more independent.
What can be done to make a person believe again that he can survive, if a person has made his mind to die after being in depression for a long time. Due to this attitude of him neither he's improving in his health conditions nor mentally. Please Help!
I have been diagnosed with psychotic depression and the doctor prescribed me olanzapine 10 mg but I lack of motivation please help me.
I get anxious while watching intimate and hot scene. Can not control. Erections. And ejaculate. How to get to. What is my problem Anxiety or sexual issues.
Sir I am taking prodep 20 mg for generalized anxiety disorder, but it cause drowsiness all time, I am not able to study also ,my learning speed of study is decreased n I feel so lazy ,what should I do? Please don't say consult your doctor, plezz tell it can happen from prodep capsule?
My mother is 80 years old. Due to anxiety doctor prescribe her nexito plus. But my mother have a tendency of reducing blood sodium. Can my mother start this medicine and will this medicine be safe for my mother.
I'm taking indernal 10, stemetil md and clonetic-les for depression but now some days I am feeling better and some time like stuck. Whenever I stop taking medicine feeling dizziness after 2-3 days. Want to stop this habit of medicine and also want to be free from this depression. What to do?
Pedophilia is an unnatural or abnormal attraction towards children of either or both sexes, usually aged thirteen years or younger. A pedophile's attraction towards adults varies. They fantasize and/or act on their fantasies with children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is one of the most common paraphilia (abnormal sexual desires). The DSM i. E. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders has included pedophilia as a mental disorder.
Here are a few facts about the disorder:
1. Pedophilic disorder is when pedophiles approach children to sexually gratify themselves or if desires towards children make them feel guilty and anxious and so, they alienate themselves from the society and are unable to achieve their personal goals.
2. One very important fact that one must keep in mind is that not all pedophiles molest children and not all child molesters are pedophiles. When one desires children, they are pedophilic. But only when they act on their desires, and sexually assault children, they are child molesters.
3. Since most pedophiles do not come forward or admit to having sexual desires towards children, most of the studies have been conducted on the pedophilic child molesters. However, the number of pedophiles is vast considering that there are about 4 million websites in business catering to child pornography.
4. Opening up and seeking help from a psychologist or psychiatrist might help them in curbing and managing these desires and prevent them from acting on them and committing sexual offenses. In rare cases, pedophiles are also prescribed medications to lower their sex drive.
5. Male pedophiles are far more common than female ones.
6. Most of the child sex offenders are family and relatives.
7. Psychologists believe that children who are lonely and aloof, and feel neglected are at a higher risk of being sexually abused. The type of activities differs in each case, while some just undress and look at a child, others force the child to take part and perform oral sex and/or touch the genitals or more.
8. In most countries, it is mandatory to report a pedophile to the authorities even when there is no risk, which is why most pedophiles do not come forward and admit having this disorder. They refrain from seeking help.
However, there is a prevention project dunkelfeld in Germany that provides free of cost services to people who are attracted to children, but are dedicated to not to act on their desires and molest children. This program maintains its members' confidentiality. Such programs are essential for a healthy society.