Doctor in Saanvi's Skin and Hair Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Saanvi's Skin and Hair ClinicYour feedback matters!
Summers are here and so is the summer collection plus the summer heat.
Summers are the time when women are happy that they can, at last, wear their floral sundresses, wear shorts, spaghetti straps, and those who are planning to go to a foreign destination for their summer are probably sweating out at the gym to flaunt their perfect body in a bikini.
But along with all the good things there are also bad things and so with being able to strut out of the door wearing the latest fashion, we women are also worried about the damage the sun is causing to our precious, spotless and fair skin.
And not to mention the skin rashes and the horrible sweat which make us look disheveled and ugly.
Therefore, summer brings good and bad and hence we have to learn to be happy with the good and accept the bad and so today let's know about some splendid tips to deal with the heat this summer.
- So let us start with the first thing and i.e. put on a good sunscreen before you leave the house because the sun can do a lot of damage to your skin and I doubt you want that.
- The second thing is that wear an antiperspirant cum deodorant, this will stop from wet patches forming on the armpits of your dress and your back, and it will also make you feel fresh and good.
- It is good to wear loose cotton clothes during summer because it will give you free moment, it will be airy and you will feel comfortable wearing it, rather than feeling itchy and sweaty.
- Make sure that you wear cool colored clothes like blue, green, white, etc. And always carry a hat with you to protect yourself from the direct rays of the sun.
- Make sure you carry many wet wipes with you so that whenever you feel hot and sweaty you can wipe your face with that. And also carry your antiperspirant and deodorant to make sure that you don’t smell due to excessive sweating.
- Drink a lot of water and fruit juices. Heat can make your skin look dehydrated and lifeless and drinking a lot of fluids will help to restore the beauty of your skin.
Hence, these are some of the tips, which you ought to follow to beat the heat this summer and enjoy a happy summer.
It is the process of in which the unwanted and undesirable hair are removed through pulses of light that are highly intense and powerful.
During laser hair removal, a pulse beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which hinders its future hair growth. Laser hair removal is most effective for people who have light skin and dark hair.
Why is it done?
Laser hair removal is used to reduce unwanted hair. Common treatment locations include legs, underarms, upper lip, chin and bikini line. However, it's possible to treat unwanted hair in nearly any area - except the eyelid or surrounding area.
Hair color and skin type influence the success of laser hair removal. For example, laser hair removal is most effective for people who have light skin and dark hair because the laser beam targets the pigment (melanin) in the hair. However, advances in technology have made laser hair removal an option for people who have darker skin.
Laser hair removal isn't generally effective for white, gray, red or blond hair because the laser can't "see" the lighter hair. However, treatment options for lighter hair continue to be investigated.
What are the advantages of hair removal surgery?
More precise: Selective target makes it more precise leaving the surrounding hair undamaged.
More speedy and quicker: High speed and highly intensified pulse takes only a fraction of second to treat many hair at the same time.Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in less than a minute, and large areas, such as the back or legs, may take up to an hour.
More Predictable: It is so because repeated therapies of hair removal may result in permanent loss of hair among several patients.
This treatment does not guarantee complete hair removal the hair can grow after having undergone hair removal surgery but however the grown hair are more light in color and weight.
Care After the Procedure-
What can you expect ?
Before laser hair removal, the hair in the treatment area might be trimmed with a pair of scissors. You'll also be given special goggles to protect your eyes from the laser beam. The doctor might apply a topical anesthetic to your skin to reduce any discomfort during treatment.
To reduce any discomfort, apply ice to the treated area. If you have a skin reaction immediately after laser hair removal, the doctor might apply a steroid cream to the affected area.
After laser hair removal, avoid sun exposure - both natural sunlight and tanning beds. When your skin has healed, use sunscreen whenever you're in the sun.
Scabies is a skin condition that causes the skin to itch. It is caused by a tiny burrowing mite, which is called Sarcoptes scabei. The presence of the mite in the burrowed areas causes intense itching, especially at night. This a contagious condition which can quickly spread through physical contact in places like nursing homes, schools, prisons etc. Scabies is easily treatable by applying lotions to the skin that may kill the mite. Yet, one may still experience itching for several weeks.
The eight legged mite that causes the condition is microscopic. The female mite burrows just beneath the skin and makes a tunnel where it deposits eggs. These eggs hatch, mature and spread to the other areas of the skin or to the skin of other people. The body's allergic reaction to the mites, their eggs and wastes causes the itching.
Some of the symptoms of the condition are severe itching, narrow irregular burrow tracks which look like blisters or bumps on your skin. The burrow tracks generally appear in the folds of the skin. The common sites of the condition are between the fingers, armpits, around the waist, soles of your feet, knees, shoulder blades etc.
Some of the complications of the condition are:
1. Vigorous scratching which can break your skin and can cause a secondary infection such as impetigo. This superficial skin infection is usually caused by the staphylococci bacteria.
2. Severe scratching can also lead to damaged and reddened skin which in severe cases can start to bleed.
Crusted scabies, also known as Norwegian scabies is a severe form of the condition which affects certain high risks group such as:
1. People with chronic medical conditions such as HIV/Aids or chronic leukemia
2. Older people in nursing homes
3. People who are very ill
For sensitive and acne prone skin best fairness anti ageing face cleanser and anti ageing night cream please tell.
Hi doctor, I was diagnosed with syphilis few months ago when I took a blood test. I didn't have any signs like liaisons or marks. I took a penicillin injections 2 on each side of buttocks twice on february. And I took a vdrl test on march it said positive with 1: 16 and I took a tpha test on april it said >/=1: 1520 does this mean it is reducing or should I take another set of penicillin again.
I am 23 year old and have some pimples on my face and I was using cetaphil gentle skin cleanser and clear gel then it may be due to an a clear gel their appears an a post acne scars then started using even shed cream for that and now their is a slight rashes over my faces. Can I get any solution for my acne and acne scars.
What should do for acne marks. Which cream is good for marks. I am attaching photo with my question.
I have black spot on my face due to acne how can it will clear permanently in short period of time, now I am using no scars fash wash so please tell me right way.
Dandruff is a condition that involves shedding of dead cells from the skin of the scalp. However, it is not just confined to the head and can also affect the ears, eyebrows, sides of the nose, facial hair, as well as the pubic hair. It can occur on any part of the body with hair follicles.
Dandruff is also known as seborrheic dermatitis or seborrhea. When it occurs in newborn children, it is prevalently called a "cradle cap", which usually vanishes after a couple of months to return at a later age. Among teenagers, it is generally known as dandruff.
Homeopathy cures the individual in general. It implies that homeopathic treatment concentrates on the patient as a whole, and additionally their neurotic condition. The homeopathic medicines are chosen after a full examination and case-investigation of the patient. This includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth. Here are a few homeopathic treatments for dandruff:
- Thuja occidentalis: This medicine is used for white, textured dandruff with dry hair and flakes that keep falling everywhere. In this condition, itching is very common and usually bad for the patient as well.
- Natrum muriaticum: Patients who take this usually have dandruff and an oily and sleek scalp. Dry eruptions occur, particularly on the edges of the scalp. Alopecia as well as tingling and blazing of hair follicles happens.
- Kali sulphuricum: This remedy is usually effective in the later stages of dandruff where there is a lot of swelling and inflammation. The dandruff in this condition has yellow scales and gets worse under warm conditions and during the evening. However, it is better in the cool.
- Graphites: People use this when they experience dryness of scalp, or a sticky and itchy sensation on the scalp, which gives a foul smell. Patients who are somewhat stout with a fair complexion and are prone to skin disease and constipation, tend to take this solution as well. It builds up the skin and encourages re-growth.
- Phosphorus: Itching of the scalp, dandruff and hair fall in huge bundles are all cured by this medicine. Hair loss at certain areas in patches is also why phosphorus is taken. It is usually consumed by tall thin people with a reasonable skin, fragile eyelashes, blonde or red hair and an extremely delicate nature. Youngsters who grow too quickly usually get anemic, which causes a lot of dandruff.
- Carboneum sulphuratum: Chronic skin diseases with much itching are cured by it. It is extremely useful for patients separated by abuse of liquor.
- Sulfur: Dry scalp, excessive hair fall and dandruff due to continuous washing of hair are fixed by this solution. People with anxious personalities, fast motion, hot temper and sensitive skin are recommended this cure.