Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Radical HomeopathyYour feedback matters!
The thyroid gland is a stand out among the most important organs in the body. It is an organ with an extensive impact. It is one of the hormone-creating, endocrine organs, which fundamentally control the rate at which the body's different systems and organs work. It affects vitality levels, immunity, regulation of sugar and is the general controller of development, growth and metabolism of the entire body. During embryonic life, the thyroid gland moves downwards from the pharynx (portion of the throat which affects both digestion and respiration) to its position underneath the Adam's apple.
There are a number of remedies that are capable of treating the thyroid problems. Since homeopathy aims at treating the root cause of the problems, the treatment is stretched over a longer period of time. Additionally, homeopathy functions by stimulating the natural healing capabilities of the body. Some of the commonly used homeopathic treatments for thyroid diseases include Fucus vesiculosus, Calcarea carb, Iodine, Bromium, Lycopus, Calcarea phos, Lapis albus and Spongia. Some of them are discussed below:
- Fucus vesiculosus: Commonly known as Bladderwrack or sea kelp, this is a rich source of Iodine. The homeopathic medication utilizes the entire plant and is available in many dosage forms such as tablet, tincture and capsule. It helps in stimulating the production of thyroid hormones. It can be used to treat hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland), hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland) and cysts.
- Iodine and Bromium: The homeopathic form of Iodine is called Iodum and it is prepared from iodate salts extracted from seaweed. Diversion from the optimum levels of iodine in the body causes thyroid problems. Homeopaths recommend Iodum for treating thyroid problems. Similar characteristics are exhibited by Bromium, which is a homeopathic form of bromine.
- Lycopus: The entire flowering plant of Bugleweed is used to prepare Lycopus. It is recommended for treatment of hyperthyroidism and cysts.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Calcarea Carbonica is a Homeopathic medicine which is regarded as one of the best homeopathic remedies for thyroid problems. It is highly recommended for hypothyroid patients who experience excessive sweating on head. It is also utilized for hypothyroidism afflicted patients having certain peculiar eating habits such as boiled egg cravings, desire for indigestible things such as pencils, chalk, lime, etc. This homeopathic medicine can also help in relieving constipation in patients having thyroid disorders.
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Depression is a mental state which is not easily identified in its early stages; it is evident only when the symptoms become obvious. You may overlook it as a passing phase, and assume it to be normal. The people around you may also get used to the symptoms and accommodate accordingly. This can make the identification of depression even more complicated. Homeopathic treatments are entirely natural and do not carry any side effects. They are holistic treatments that get rid of the cause instead of just treating the symptoms of depression. The various homeopathic remedies for depression are:
- For anxiety related depression: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy that is used in the treatment of anxiety. The symptoms that it is used to treat are the ones, which occur suddenly and make you extremely pessimistic. For acute panic attacks, this medicine is very effective. Some other medicines that are also used to treat anxiety are Argentum Nitricum and Arsenic album.
- For depression in teenagers: Kali phos is a very effective homeopathic remedy for treating depression in teenagers, the causes of which are usually hormonal changes and high levels of stress. In some cases, depression may also be triggered by genetic factors. Ignatia is also used to treat depression in teenagers.
- Stress related depression: Kali phos is used to treat stress-related depression. It also helps in treating fatigue with homeopathy.
- Insomnia that results from depression: To remedy insomnia resulting from depression, you can opt for Kali Phos and Coffea Cruda.
- Severe depression: If the symptoms of depression are very severe and include suicidal tendencies, Aurum Metallicum may be recommended.
- Depression resulting from menopause: It is common for a woman to undergo a phase(s) of depression during menopause. The homeopathic remedies that are used in the treatment of this condition are Lachesis and sepia.
- Seasonal affective disorder: This type of disorder usually occurs during the winter season. The treatment for this disorder is prescribed after a proper diagnosis of the symptoms. Ignatia is a remedy that is usually recommended.
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.