Doctor in Pragati Sparsh Naturopathic Spa & Wellness Retreat
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Pragati Sparsh Naturopathic Spa & Wellness RetreatYour feedback matters!
Sometimes I wake up with pain in the toes of my right foot. Sometimes it starts in the evenings. What's the cause. How to get relief.
Hello Lybrate Doctors, I am 28 years old working lady. Around from last 1 year my back, knees, shoulders are aching and I am having very much difficulty in sitting & getting up after sitting. I feel like I am getting old & these are symptoms of weak bones due to ageing. I don't need medicines but some home remedies like please suggest some healthy drinks. Will women horlicks work in my case ?Thanks in advance.
I have both shoulder burning pain with shoulder weakness when I lift any things also feel pain in back neck and also feel tired all time I have done R. A test anti ccp CRP ESR and ANA and urine test all are normal I am taking pregaba d 75 medicine but nothing help me please guide me in this matter how can I get diagnosis of same condition pain also in my upper arm and hand elbow joints.
Hello doctor why now days if I am doing masturbate after 1 or 2 days when I am walking I am feeling some needle or pinching sensation in my foot after if I am not doing masturbate for 20 r 30 days it is slowly disappearing.
I have hip pain exactly one year back I met with an accident then it was a acl tear then it healed by itself. Now hip pain occurring on same leg.
Hello actually my right side face is paining while I am chewing food the pain is more near ear area it is paining since today morning I am very afraid pls help me pls reply fast. And also when I am chewing from left side it paining a lot and when I chew from right side the pain is less pls reply now. And tell me is it serious.
Hello. This is Anusha. M having calcium deficiency (5.1) m getting joints pain specially knees and hands. So my doctor gave calcium chewable supplements. And I told about my joints pain so my doctor said that "u have alcium deficiency and also you have vitamin D deficiency" so weekly once am having vitamin D chewable supplement which is suggested by my doctor. So is there any food to have all these vitamins and calcium. How to overcome from this problem?
I have operate hernia operation. Last 10 month ago but problem is that I have pain in operated region & stiffness. What medicine should take for relax.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta or brittle bone disease weakens bones and causes them to break easily. This condition is frequently seen in children at birth, but it only develops in children who have a history of brittle bone disease in their family. Depending on the severity of the development of the disease, children can face anything from a couple of bone fractures to hearing loss, problems in the spinal cord, permanent deformation of bone structure, and heart failure. About one in every 20,000 babies develops brittle bone disease and it is equally spread out throughout different ethnic groups and genders.
It is caused due to a defect in the gene that helps in the production of type 1 collagen, which is a protein used in the creation of bones. This defect of gene is hereditary and is thought to be caused due to certain genetic mutations.
There are four main types of brittle bone disease, namely Type 1 OI, Type 2 OI, Type 3 OI, and Type 4 OI.
- Type 1 is the most common and mild with development of fragile bones that are prone to fracture, and teeth problems such as cavities and dental cracks. It is not common among adults.
- Type 2 is the most severe form of the disease and potentially fatal. The body is unable to produce needed collagen resulting in formation of narrow chest, underdeveloped lungs and ill structured ribs in babies.
- Type 3 OI results in fracture in bones in children even before birth and may result in worsening of bone structure deformities as the child grows up.
- Lastly, Type 4 has symptoms both severe and mild. It is similar to Type 3 as it is caused due to production of lower quality collagen. Children suffering from this type of brittle bone disease are born bow legged, but the condition reduces over time.
The symptoms experienced by patients suffering from this condition vary from type to type. It is common knowledge that the most glaring symptom is fragility in bones, but there are many other symptoms that may appear as the cases grow more severe. Some patients report development of deformities, while others experience fractured bones without apt injuries. Loose joints, bowed arms and legs, week teeth, abnormal curving of the upper section of the spine, scoliosis, loss of hearing, heart defects, blue sclera (thinning in the collagen fibers), and respiratory issues are also frequently documented symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I feel hard pain in my thigh after gym workout. I can't sit, sleep and walk in last 3 days. The pain is going to worse in day by day. I done heating, ice, compression. But it doesn't work. please help me to get rid of this pain.
Is their any relation between frequently eating chicken n pain in legs. I am suffering pain in my both legs after regularly eating chicken.
What is the homeopathic medicine for the treatment of pain in left shoulder and scapular blade area?
Hi, My left index finger is swollen. After doing xray I found something is present in the fracture.Please suggest something for that.
Hello Dr. Mujhe kafi saalo se constipation ki problem hai aur pichle 1 saal se IBM aur hyper Acidity ki problem bhi hai, jiske liye mujhe Dr. ne freego powder use karne ko bola (15 mg pichle 3 mahine se). Is se improvement dikhta hai but satisfaction nahi aur din me bhi kai baar jana padta hai, iske alawa mai week me 3 baar 5-7 km jogging ke liye jata hu, pichle kuch dino se mera paw aur kalaiyo me dard rehta hai aur pure time lazyness feel hota hai. Please kuch suggest kare.
I've recently started jogging. But my lower leg front area starts to pain after few steps. I'm not able to jog. Kindly help.
Joint is one of the most obvious parts of our body which ages with an increase in the number of candles on our birthday cakes. As you age, joints tend to become stiffer and less flexible. The body does not recover from bumps and bruises as easily as it did before, and it becomes difficult to stand for extended time intervals. This is caused mostly by a breakdown of cartilage and inflammation of the synovium.
What is cartilage?
Cartilage is a thick rubbery connective tissue. It covers the ends of two bones in a joint. It is softer than bone tissue but less flexible than muscle tissue. Cartilage is responsible for the smooth movement of joints. With age, cartilage begins to degenerate. As the cartilage gets thinner, movement becomes more and more difficult. If left untreated, the cartilage may completely wear off leaving no buffer between the bones. This is one of the leading causes of knee replacement surgery.
What is synovium?
Synovium is a membrane responsible for keeping the cartilage healthy. It produces a thick fluid that keeps the cartilage and joint lubricated. In cases of osteoarthritis, this membrane can swell up and produce excess fluid. This in-turn causes the joint to swell as well.
Along with age, factors like being overweight, genetics, gender and lifestyle also play a role in the condition of your joints. Being obese points towards a sedentary lifestyle and puts extra pressure on joints, leading to the thinning of cartilage. While men have higher chances of becoming osteoarthritis patients before 45, women have higher chances of developing this disease after 50. A healthy lifestyle is the easiest way to ensure that your joints work well even when you're old and grey.
Movement of the joints keeps the fluid in them moving. It also prevents the cartilage from shrinking and stiffening up. Exercise also makes the bones stronger, and slows the rate of bone tissue deterioration. Stretching exercises are also a good way to maintain the flexibility of joints.
Foods that are known as natural anti-histamines, antioxidants and foods that fight inflammation promote healthy joints. Some of these are:
- Green tea: It prevents the breakdown of collagen and cartilage - Nuts and seeds: These are rich in omega 3 fats that are essential for good bone health
- Ginger: It relieves pain and joint swelling
- Yogurt: It helps soothe tender joints and fights inflammation Hot and cold therapy can also help relieve joint pain and reduce inflammation.
As you get older, avoid putting too much pressure on your joints and give them adequate rest. Lastly, avoid smoking, as people who smoke have an increased risk of cartilage loss.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder: this usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfaifa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!