Doctor in Nikhil Hospitals
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Nikhil HospitalsYour feedback matters!
For most us tattoos are a form of expressing their personalities. However, the things you identify with, in your teens may not be something you want to be associated with as you grow older. In some cases, a tattoo may not come out as you imagined it to be and this may leave you with a permanent adornment that you don’t like. Thankfully, though tattoos are permanent, it is possible to remove them. As with getting a tattoo in the first place, removing it is not as simple as it sounds and can be quite painful.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before opting to remove a tattoo.
- Complete removal is not guaranteed: Not all tattoos are the same, the deeper tattoo ink is injected into the skin, the harder it is to remove. In many cases, tattoo removal may leave behind a faint shadow of the tattoo or cause permanent scarring.
- How you got your tattoo made affects its removal: Professional tattoo artists have a steady hand and inject ink at the same depth, unlike amateurs who inject ink at varying depths. Thus removing a professional tattoo is easier than removing one made by an amateur.
- It is painful: As when getting a tattoo made, removing it is also painful. The amount of pain felt depends largely on the location of the tattoo. In the case of laser treatment, this can be described as the feeling of having an elastic band repeatedly strike the skin. You could ask for local anesthesia or a numbing cream to be applied before starting the procedure to reduce the pain.
- Multiple sessions are required: On an average 6-10 sessions are required to remove a tattoo. However, the actual number of sessions depends on a number of factors including the location of your tattoo, the number of colors in it etc. you will also need to wait at least 6 weeks between sessions to reduce the risk of side effects.
- There are side effects: Some of the side effects you may notice after a tattoo removal session are blistering of the skin, bleeding, redness or darkening of the skin and inflammation of the tattooed area. These are temporary and should subside in a few weeks. However, darkening or lightening of the skin can last for up to a year. Scarring, burns and textural changes to the skin are other potential side effects. These can often be permanent.
I am 21 year old and am suffering from hair loss I am taking folly hair tablet is it safe or not or tell me side effect of it please plz plz.
I am a 23 year old female suffering from intense hair loss. I have tried using minoxidil 5% topical solution and biotin supplements yet I didn't get much results. What should I do now?
I have use no scare cream after using this I got a dark marks over my lips what I do please tell me Dr. How can I get ready of this.
I have marks of an acne in my left chick and on the same chick I have pores and pimples. I want a clear and glowing skin please suggest me some medicines.
Sir mere face pe acne hai jisme bahut pain hota h aur skin dull ho gai h shine bilkul bhi nhi krti. Pimple nhi hai mere face pe. Koi solution bataiye mujhe kaise mai in painful acne ko thik kru?
I want to get rid of a tattoo which is on my right forearm. Is laser treatment safe and how much it would cost me.
I have skin problem which makes me very irritable as it itches a lot. It has been years and I have tried many doctors bu couldn't get rid of it. Is it completely curable or not?
Hi I am just fed up of my tanned skin so please give some info regarding how to get a complete fair skin.
Hi, I an suffering from melasma, I apply melalumin in the day and melano tx cream before going to bed but it makes my skin too dry. Can I apply boroline on my face and then these creams?
Hello sir or mam. I Am 22 year old girl and I have a problem of many moles on my face. .please tell me how I get rid of these moles. What I can do.
Health Query Dull Skin I have dull and dry skin. I am looking for face wash and moisturizer that will help my skin to be hydrated, fresh and healthy. Please suggest me something. One friend told me to use Neutrogena products. And I heard about The Body Shop products. So which one I should use for my skin. Or suggest me any dernocosmetic products that will help.
I am suffering from gynecomastia and I am very upset with that. I loose my self confidence, don't go anywhere even in my house I am hiding myself will you suggest me what should I do? Aisi cheez btana mahine me saaf ho jaye.
I am 24 years old male. I am suffering from hair loss. I am facing this problem from 6 months. I loose my hair from front of head. I follows Dr. advice in two years ago. At that time I am facing same problem. And after opt their advice this problem solved. But now hair loss rate increasing. I am so worried about this problem. Should I start same described medicine?
If you have sensitive skin, you should use cleansers, toners, makeup and moisturizers which are fragrance-free and hypoallergenic.