Doctor in Mahtab Clinic
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Infertility
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of Male Infertility or Impotency
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for Mahtab ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Ashika Ashrafi Anny
Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali provides answers that are very helpful. I am a girl but my all movement is boy,I am going to clinic but my all hormon report is girl but I am chengs my boy my hormone and female to male all the sexxual changes, and chenges my total body movement, I am a changes my hormone and female to male sexx changes surgary
Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, sensible, caring and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Sir i used tentax fort with knirukind gold but i doesn't see any change..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali to be very helpful, caring, inspiring and thorough. Hi whatsapp me i got more queries.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali to be very helpful. Apse kaise contact kar hum apna number dijiye
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali to be very helpful. Ok sir this tablet anything sid effet
Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali provides answers that are knowledgeable. This information is helpful for me... Thankyou Dr.
Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali provides answers that are very helpful, caring and knowledgeable. Thanx doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali to be saved my life. Thank u sir
Jatinder Singh Dhaliwal
Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali provides answers that are very helpful. For both male ad female .sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali to be knowledgeable. Its better
Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali provides answers that are very helpful. Good i am fully satisfied
Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali to be very helpful. Nice
Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali provides answers that are saved my life. thanx alot sir
Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali provides answers that are very helpful. Helpful doctor
Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u sir
Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks sir.
Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali provides answers that are very helpful. Very nice
Dr. Mir Baqtiyar Ali provides answers that are very helpful. helping
Shankhpushpi is a perennial herb. It is considered to be one of the most wonderful gifts of nature to mankind. It is a type of morning glory that belongs to the Convolvulaceae plant family. Its scientific name is Convolvulus Pluricaulis. The flowers are blue, pink or white in color, and are about 2mm – 5mm in size. They grows in rocky and sandy areas under xerophytic conditions and is mostly found in Bihar and Punjab in India. It is also seen in the deserts of the Sahara.
Importance: Shankhpushpi is a very important herb of Ayurveda due to its therapeutic benefits. It mainly takes care of the nerves by supporting a healthy brain and mind. It enhances brain power, improves memory and concentration and the ability to recall. When combined with other herbs, the formulations created can be used as treatments for schizophrenia, depression, epilepsy and aggressive behavior disorders.
Parts Used: Shankhpushpi is used as a paste in formulations, powder and tonic. The parts that are used for these are the leaves, flowers, stem, roots, seeds and ashes.
The Shankhpushpi plant has lots of health benefits as the whole plant is used for medicinal purposes
- Shankhpushpi syrup is very good for the brain development of children. It is effective if children take it regularly for three months. It improves their memory, learning, grasping power and intelligence. It should be given to them along with Bramhi, Sharkara, Nimbu Satva and water.
- It rejuvenates the nervous functions by promoting memory and concentration.
- It helps to relieve stress and calms the mind.
- It supports the blood flow to the brain.
- It treats fatigue, nervous debility and low energy level.
- A tonic made from Shankhpushpi works as a psychostimulant and tranquilizer.
- Drugs and tonics are used in hypotensive syndromes.
- It improves the balance and vitiation in kapha-vata-pitta doshas.
- It works as antioxidant and antacid.
- The herbal extract possesses spermatogenic properties, so it is used in cases of sperm debility.
- It treats ailments of the urinary system.
It is important to keep in mind that to get the best results, one has to use the best quality herbs in the right quantity. Shankhpushpi is a wonderful remedy for a number of problems.
I am a 21 year old female. Actually I had sex with my guy, it was a little rough I suppose. After that day whenever I am masturbating I have this pain in my lower abdomen and I am not able to figure out what is happening. It has never happened to me before. A little worried if I have got some issue or what!
Why I am going to toilet in morning 2 or 3 times empty stomach 1 time then take a food 2 or 3 times daily and afternoon I will take lunch after that I am going to toilet immediately. Please help me.
Hello Dr.I had Anal sex 2-days ago. After that having anal pain and outer vein also swallow (vein means vagina and Anus in between vein )Please suggest me what is the better cure? Right now I am seeing tub with little warm water.
Other physical benefits of yoga include:
- Increased flexibility.
- Increased muscle strength and tone.
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality.
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism.
- Weight reduction.
- Cardio and circulatory health.
- Improved athletic performance.
- Protection from injury.
I had sex with my boyfriend a several times because of which my vagina has loosen and I don’t feel any pleasure during sex nowadays how to get back tighten vagina.
I am newly married facing issue in sex life. After foreplay automatic discharge happened. First time I think this will happen because of new things but after 10 days still things r not change. Me n my wife are in depression. Kindly suggest what we need to do.
According to Unani, the act of eating is considered as life-giving which is essential for both physical and mental health. Hence, Unani recommends a particular set of guidelines as to how, when and what foods should you eat to achieve a balance in the body. And this includes eating freshly cooked foods for every meal because leftover foods are devoid of “Prana” which is the vital energy, so it restricts digestion and disturbs well-being.
But we all often tend to store leftovers in the fridge and eat it either because it is easier than cooking every meal or because we end up making more than required and thus have to store it to avoid food waste. But it is an unhealthy practice. Read on to know more in this regard.
- Leftover food is the breeding ground for numerous microbes: None of us refrigerate the foods immediately after cooking. The food is left to be consumed first, and then the leftover is brought down to room temperature and is then refrigerated. This creates an ideal environment for the micro-organisms to multiply at a fast pace and spoil the food. This is the reason why leftover food sometimes doesn’t taste good enough. The classic example of this is cooked rice. The issues with leftover rice primarily arise from the way in which it is stored. According to the reports of the Foods Standard Agency, uncooked rice tends to contain spores of harmful bacteria which are sturdy enough to survive through the initial process of cooking. When the excess amount of rice is not stored at the right temperature, the spores will start spreading and multiplying leading to various digestion problems when consumed.
- Storing contaminated foods leads to cross-contamination: When you are storing foods rich in high bacterial load in your fridge, other foods can also get contaminated with these bacteria. Therefore, the chance of spoiling the foods increases at a fast pace while growing kids are likely to fall ill due to the different doshas occurring in the body.
- Leftover food doesn’t contain any nutrients: Most of us cook foods in high flames which causes a total loss of nutrients. Then we refrigerate it for long hours which worsens the condition of the foods thereby making the foods lack in most of the essential nutrients. Especially, Vata individuals with weak digestion should avoid leftovers altogether as it might cause stomach upset.
Though there are such compelling reasons for not eating leftovers, it cannot be avoided as well in our busy lives. So, in such circumstances, it is advisable to finish the leftovers within 48 hours at the latest. But in general, Unani recommends eating freshly prepared meals with fresh produce as much as possible to maintain overall well-being.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!