Doctor in Kamineni Hospital - Koti
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Kamineni Hospital - KotiYour feedback matters!
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints.
Ayurveda provides safe, holistic and dependable treatments for most ailments that are common in the 21st century, like stress, bad posture, and the pain it brings with it. Several types of pain are common among working millenials, especially pain in the neck, head, back region, eyes, along the spinal cord, and in the region of the waist. The most reliable Ayurveda treatment for healing all of these is Agnikarma. Agnikarma involves the application of heat on the affected area, enough to cause therapeutic burns, but not enough to scald the skin or cause discomfort. The burns are made on the part most affected by the pain, for maximum impact.
When is Agnikarma most effective?
Agnikarma is most effective when removing pain caused by the following:
- Sore ankles.
- Sore knees.
- Sport injuries.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Achilles tendon.
- Degenerative joint disorder.
- Frozen elbow.
Benefits of Agnikarma:
Why should you go with Agnikarma over and above other conventional reasons? Here are the reasons!
- No downtime: The process is usually completed swiftly, results visible in 2-4 weeks, and assures no recovery period or ‘downtime’. This makes it very convenient for busy professionals on tight schedules and approaching deadlines.
- Accessible treatment: Agnikarma is a treatment devised and perfected in India. The treatment is available in most towns and cities.
- Diversity: This treatment cures pain arising due to troubles in bones, ligaments, joints, tendons and cartilages, all. Therefore, it is a one-stop solution to all your problems.
- No surgery: Nowadays, with the rising number of incidents of invasive surgery, permanent organ damage and formation of lethal scar tissue, the fear of surgery is not unfounded at all. This is where Agnikarma has a huge advantage – it does not involve surgery, and on the other hand, reduces the chance of you ever needing surgery. It may postpone surgery if it can’t altogether remove the need for it.
How is it done?
In Agnikarma treatment, the areas in your body in the most pain are identified and marked. After that, a metallic object called the Shalaka is brought into use. This is heated up and applied directly to those sensitive areas. The heat is transferred from the Shalaka to them, healing them through heat therapy. The process gives long lasting relief from pain, and gives a host of related benefits like improvement of blood supply to the region, reducing joint cramps and stiffness, relaxing muscles and decreasing the chances of infection.
Agnikarma treatment in Ayurveda is the one of the best ones out there for effective pain management. It involves drugless treatment that shows results within a few weeks, that too with zero downtime. If you are suffering from acute or chronic joint, muscle, bone or related organ pain, you should book your session right away!
Hi, My mother is 82 years old. Moderate weight, sugar remains on borderline. Intra standing done. has arthritis Doctors recommend knee surgery .Her left leg does not bear much weight. She is on walker. Is it ok to go for knee surgery?
I am a sportsperson playing cricket. Due to some injuries, I am not able to play anymore. I had injured my right knee ACL Grade 1 tear 1.5 year back during training. Till now after doing many exercises, it still the same. I had also an injury in my right throwing shoulder. I am not able to throw with full force. I too had done exercises with resistance band and done static weight training for the shoulder but not recovered. Kindly diagnose the proper treatment for these injuries so that I resume my career as a player. Thanks.
I am 60 years male suffering from muscles pain of legs and arms. What is the reason of the same. What is the remedy for it.
Hi, I am a 43 year old male. I have been constantly having a knee pain since the last 1.5 years after a down hill trek which we participated in. Now I am not confident of running. Prior to that I used to jog almost weekly thrice for 3-4 kms at a good pace. Now whenever I run I feel sore in my knees.
I went through a severe two wheeler accident 6 years ago and during that time I had sustained injury to my left shoulder joint. But it wasn't any fracture as such but I had severe pain and wasn't able to move my left hand freely for almost 1.5 month as it'd cause too much pain. And later on I sometimes feel like my shoulder is dislocated, to be presice if I move my hand in a certain direction like anticlock rotation of hand or trying to touch the right shoulder from behind head, I suddenly feel kind of jolt which force me to bring and hold hand closer to my body immediately. If I continuously exercise the pain disappears. It has been an year I've stopped exercise so it has occurred again yesterday. I feel pain in triceps once I get that dislocated feeling vanishes. Is it really dislocation or any muscle Sprain.
I am 22 years old but whenever I wash a load of clothes, I get allot of pain in the middle parts of my hands to the extent that doing something else or lifting anything is so painful. What could be the problem?
Spending excessive time on computer or mobile phone often leads to neck pain which has grown to be a common problem among masses over the past few years.