Submit a review for Homeocare InternationalYour feedback matters!
Testicular torsion is one of those ailments which causes a lot of pain and might lead to a urologic emergency. This is a condition where a cord which carries blood to the testicles gets twisted and causes pain. This cord is known as the spermatic cord. When the spermatic cord is twisted, not only does it stop the normal blood flow to the testes but it may also affect the flow of blood to other parts of the scrotum. This may also result in pain in other areas of the scrotum, not directly affected by the spermatic cord.
Some of the symptoms of the twisting of the spermatic cord may include one or multiple signs among the following:-
- A painful scrotum - One of the most obvious symptoms of this condition is a pain in the scrotum which varies according to the severity of the condition. Some of these issues may be caused by deformities within the scrotum or may even be brought on by injuries faced while exercising or playing sports.
- Abdominal pain - While pain in the scrotum is an obvious symptom, it may develop later and may, in fact, infest itself in the initial phases in the form of abdominal pain. This is a tell-tale sign and if it progresses to scrotal pain, it may be a clear indication of testicular torsion.
- Unusual testes position - With the gradual onset of pain in the scrotum, another indication is the abnormal positioning of one scrotum above the other. With the spermatic cord twisted, one of the testicles may rise above the other and stay that way causing pain.
- Physical discomfort - Some patients may even face nausea and vomiting. The pain in these cases will not manifest directly but will induce these symptoms. In such cases, the patients should consult the doctor urgently.
What is Low Sex Drive?
Low sex drive, medically known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSSD), is a condition where you may notice a drop in the urge to have sex or engage in any sort of sexual activity. It is something that everyone may go through at some point in their life. However, if this prolongs, you may be suffering from HSSD and you need treatment for the same. According to statistics, about 15 percent of men and 30 percent of women go through this at some point of time but never pay much heed to it.
What Causes Low Sex Drive?
The factors that contribute to low sex drive may differ in men and women.
Causes In Men
Alcohol and or smoking
Low levels of testosterone
Drugs dealing with depression, blood pressure, etc.
Stress and anxiety related disorders
Lost spark in marriage
Causes In Women
Drugs, smoking, alcohol
Drugs for depression, blood pressure and pain
Stress and anxiety
Traumatic incidents in childhood, such as child abuse
Symptoms of Low Libido
Low sex drive happens over a period of time. If it happens over a few days, then it is nothing of great concern. However, if the symptoms persist over a span of few weeks then you may consider treatment. If you notice the following symptoms, then it may be low sex drive:
Sex has become less frequent
Your partner points out your disinterest in sexual activities
You feel too lazy to initiate sex
If you have stopped enjoying sex altogether
Sex is less dynamic and more mechanical
There is change in your pattern of desiring sex
Aversion to sex
No arousal even after sufficient stimulation
How To Treat it with Homeopathy?
Homeopathy helps to treat the underlying disease which may be responsible for low sex drive. There are number of cases in which low sex drive may be present without any other disease in the background. Homeopathy offers promising results in improving low sex drive. It helps in following ways:
Treating the underlying cause
Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
Reducing stress and improving your stress coping system
Replacing your antidepressant and anti-anxiety medicines, whenever possible
Enhancing your moods and stimulating your sex drive
Homeopathy is strongly recommended in the cases of Low sex drive or Loss of Libido. The homeopathy drugs that can be prescribed to you for boosting your libido are:
Argentum nitricum or silver nitrate
- Turnera diffusa or Damiana
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise, sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising, the brain releases endorphins that is the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex, but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
- Blood circulation: Blood flows and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly, then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
- Release of endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released, which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives your body and mind a relaxed feeling along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood, they also clear the mind for the sexual activity.
- Longer and stronger orgasms: On an average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 to 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extend this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises, which can be done.
- Increases self confidence: A sexiest trait, that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
- Exercises the brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus, it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations.
I feel to have sex everyday. Everytime it's a girl who approaches me and till date I had sex with more than 30 girls. I want to leave this habit.
Hi sir, Actually I have issue about my penis. It is not so hard and tight and when I make relation with my partner it getting loose early so I can't make proper relation and satisfied to my wife what I do give me suggestion.
2 months back I got married. Just once I had sex with my wife. I can't control not to have at least once in a day. Till now I had one time. Everytime she will say no interest at all. Even while doing sex no satisfaction just like a formality she will behave. Tell me what to do. Whether I have to show her to a doctor or would you suggest her and me any tablet to increase mood. Waiting for your reply.
Can I take sildenafil 100 mg after every 24 hours continuously for 30 days or 60 days or say 365 days. I have no other disease. I do not take any other medication. So is it safe to take sildenafil 100 mg after a gap of 24 hours continuously for a month or say a year.
Am doing exercise for extra length 4 pennis I mean stretching exercise that's any side effects for my pennis or related bidyparts.
Can you recommend any allopathic medicine for sexual disorders which will not have many side effects. Before I moved to ayurved I was taking Enlarge forte sachet and coq 10 and androil testocap. Pls help.
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine.
Let's see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
- Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
- Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
- Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
- If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
- Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
- Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
- Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man's sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
- Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
- Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
- Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
- Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
- Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn't do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it's better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count.