Salicylic Peel Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstruction of Smile Procedures
Revlite Laser Procedure
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Ear Reconstruction Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Earlobe Correction Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Chin Reduction Treatment
Chemical Peel Treatment
Fat Injections (Transplant) Procedure
Submit a review for Gurunanak Care HospitalYour feedback matters!
I have get blaker skin for this monsoon and its get oily .so what I do for my skin .to look fairer and freshly type.
I was having chicken pox 2 months ago, but its marks are now also how much time it will take if I use coconut oil massage to clean them?
There are several different types of pimples and they have different signs and symptoms:
- Whiteheads - also known as a closed comedo. These are very small and remain under the skin, appearing as a small, flesh-colored papules.
- Blackheads - also known as an open comedo. These are clearly visible on the surface of the skin and are black or dark brown due to the oxidation of melanin, the skin's pigment. Some people mistakenly believe they are caused by dirt, because of their color, and scrub their faces vigorously - this does not help and may irritate the skin and cause other problems.
- Papules - these are small, solid, rounded bumps that rise from the skin. The bumps are often pink.
- Pustules - these are pimples full of pus. They are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. The base is red and the pus is on the top.
- Nodules - these are morphologically similar (similar structure) to papules, but larger. They can be painful and are embedded deep in the skin.
- Cysts - these are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are filled with pus and are usually painful. Cysts commonly cause scars.It is advisable to visit a dermatologist instead of taking over the counter medicines for pimples.
I have lot of hair fall problem .How I rescue it. Naturally .And in winter very much problem with dandruff .Please give me suggestions.
Mere face pe kharish hoti hai or khushk face hota hai or sath me face pr red nishan pd jate hai kya kru?
My hair is falling down I can not stop even I had used many consulted oils and shampoos but its not stopping.
Is the masturbation can cause hair fall? My hair is falling down I have. consulted a doctor and get a oil but its not stopping yet what i. Can do any suggestions for me plzz.
Here are a few exercises to lose double chin.
Chin lift exercise: This exercise requires you to work and stretch multiple facial muscles including neck, throat, and jaw and hence, it is one of the best exercises to reduce double chin. You need to make use of your lips to do this exercise and you may choose to perform it either in sitting or standing position.
How to do it - Look up and look towards the ceiling with your eyes fixed towards the ceiling. Make your lips tight as though you are trying to kiss the ceiling. Remain in this posture for about 5 seconds and the come back to your normal position. Repeat this exercise 10 to 20 counts.
Jaw release: The jaw release exercise can help you get a sharply defined jaw line and strong cheek bones. With this exercise, you can work the muscles around your lips, cheeks, and jaws.
How to do it - Sit or stand in a straight posture and move your jaw as if you are chewing. Make sure your mouth is closed. Inhale deeply and exhale while chewing. Do this chewing rotation 5 times. Then open your mouth and push your tongue against your lower jaw. Remain in this posture for 5 seconds, then inhale and exhale again. This creates one repetition. You need to repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times continuously.
Platysma tone: The exercise provides amazing results in terms of toning your chin and cheek muscles and prominently defining your jaw line. Platysma refers to a muscle that originates from the chin region and stretches to the shoulder. When you work the platysma, you can prevent the sagging of the neck as well.
How to do it - Sit or stand in a straight posture. Open your mouth and pull back your lips in a downward direction. Press your lips against the teeth and move your jaw up and down. Make sure that the muscles of your jaw are being pulled and the tendons of your neck should feel the stretch. Repeat 20 times.
Rolling the neck: This exercise not only tones your jaw line, chin, and neck muscles, but it also reduces stress and promotes sleep. It tightens the skin of your neck and reduces wrinkles. You can be in a sitting or standing posture while carrying out this exercise.
How to do it - Keep your head in the normal position. Next, bend your head to one side and then slowly rotate it so as to make a complete circular rotation. Make sure that you keep your spine straight and your shoulders down at all times. Continue rotating your head in circular motion in clockwise as well as anti- clockwise direction for 3 to 4 times.
Exercises to reduce cheek fat
After exercises to lose double chin, it is now time to learn exercises to lose fat from cheeks. Chubby cheeks define a baby’s cuteness, but as we grow up, we have a different definition of beauty. We like well-defined cheekbones and prominently-sculpted jaw line. And perhaps this is the design that nature has created for human forms. However, some people retain their baby face and some may gain weight because of which their cheek bones may lack definition. Here’s how they can reduce facial fat and get a chiseled face:
Fish face: This exercise is a sort of anytime-anywhere job that you can perform while doing other activities such as watching t. V, taking bath, or reading a novel. Through this exercise, you can stretch your cheek muscles and reduce flabbiness.
How to do it: Pout your lips. Suck your cheeks and form a fish face. Try to smile while being in this posture and hold till 5 seconds. Relax when you feel the pressure on your cheeks and jaws. Repeat 15 to 20 times.
Cheek lifts: A wide smile not only rejuvenates the mood of the one who smiles and the others who witness it, but it also serves as the basis of the cheek lift exercise. A wide smile tones and strengthens drooping cheeks and reduces cheek wrinkles which make your face look younger.
How to do it - Take a comfortable sitting posture and smile as wide as you can. While smiling, raise your cheeks upwards and push against your eyes. Feel the tension in your cheek muscles. If possible, shut your eyes and do this exercise more conveniently. Remain in this posture for 15 seconds and then come back to the relaxing mode. Repeat the exercise 15 times at a stretch.
The blow-air exercise: This exercise makes use of almost all the neck and facial muscles and hence, it is one of the most effective and natural face lift exercises that can address both chubby cheeks and double chin issues.
How to do it– Begin by sitting straight on a chair. Bend your head back so as to face the ceiling. Pull your lips together and blow out air from your mouth. Keep blowing out air for 5 seconds and ten relax. Repeat 15 to 20 times.
The mouthwash move: This facial exercise not only strengthens the cheek muscles, but it also helps in reducing double chin.
How to do it - Sit in a comfortable position and fill up one of your cheeks with air. Next, transfer the air from one cheek to the other and continue to do so for a minute and then relax. The movement is very similar to what you would do while rinsing your mouth with a mouthwash. Repeat the exercise 5 to 10 times.
In vitiligo patients ayurvedic medicines in form of extracts show quick results in stopping, the spread of white patches.
In vitiligo patients it has been found in studies that t-cells produced in bone merrow travel in blood and attack skin which causes vitiligo.
Summer often brings in a host of problems, the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in Ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth - it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
Ayurveda tips you must follow
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.