Doctor in Guna Ayur Clinics
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Guna Ayur ClinicsYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
M S S S Ramarao
We know Dr Nori G Pradeep for last 10 years. He is having number of branches in twin cities with roaring practice His professional approach in Nadi Pariksha and Diagnosis proved him as an eminent Ayurvedic doctor He has an exceptional sense of caring towards his patients to get them relieved. He us service oriented and dedicated doctor but never after money. For myself and my family members he is none other than "DHANWANTARI". The proverb "VAIDYO NARAYANO HARI" is proved correct in case of Dr Nori G Pradeep. From M S S S Ramarao
Dr. Pradeep Nori is family doctor of us. He has an empathetic attitude towards his patients. His treatment has always given good results, his medicines are safe without any side-effects To be precise he is a very efficient doctor. His approach towards his patients is very pleasing and calm. Real doctors spend time to look beyond the medical reports and understand the suffering and pain that patients are going through, and Dr. Pradeep Nori is exactly the same. I wish him All The Best for his future !
Myself & my wife were visiting Dr. Nori Pradeep for the past 5 or 6 years for our Diabetis & related complications in addition to general consultancy. It was really a very satisfying experience for both of us in terms of our ailments. The very soft & friendly approach of Dr. Nori Pradeep in understanding our problem n suggesting remedies gave us this satisfaction. Over these years he has become more of a family member to us than a doctor.
We got Very Good Positive results after consulting with Dr. Pradeep. the best part is he listens to you carefully and guides properly while giving good medicines and counselling.
Strongly recommend as Dr. Pradeep Nori. is one of the best in Ayurvedic medicine.
Dr. Pradeep Nori provides answers that are very helpful. Thanku sir
My mother aged 50 years is suffering from cervical and sciatica pain since 10-15 years. She is taking gabapentin along with multivitamin, Calcium and vit D capsules but still she feels pain and weakness. She went for panchakrma last month for 10 days but it didn't help. Please suggest ayurvedic treatment, if possible.
HIV or the Human Immunodeficiency Virus is a problem of the immune system where it is severely weakened and the body becomes more susceptible to other serious medical conditions. The final stage of the HIV infection may result in AIDS. However, it may take up to a decade or more to fully develop. During this stage, the immune system can be severely diminished and becomes prone to diseases caused by infections such as gastrointestinal disorders, pneumonia among others.
- Unprotected sexual intercourse
- Usage of common and infected needles either due to drug abuse or untrained medical personnel.
- HIV can also transmit from the infected mother to a child by means of breastfeeding or during the gestational period through the placenta.
The later symptoms that may appear after a few years may include severe fatigue, inflation of lymph nodes, weightloss, fever and sweating at the night. HIV is suspected if the symptoms remain for a long time without any diagnosable underlying cause for existence.
Ayurvedic approach to HIV
According to Ayurvedic scriptures, the symptoms of HIV have similarities with the concept of ‘Kshaya’ which denotes severe energy loss. So, the Ayurvedic medications aim to restore the lost energy of the body and subsequent development of the immune system along with the removal of the toxic materials from the body. The ayurvedic remedies for symptoms are as follows:
- Consumption of 2 to 3 tablespoons of Chyawanprash might help in the lowering of the cholesterol levels along with the lowering of blood pressure and overall development of the muscles and skin. This preparation, made up of gooseberry and 35 other herbs, is also helpful in improving the dwindling immunity of the body.
- A prescribed dosage of Triphala powder with water can also be helpful with diagnosing the digestive problems that might occur as a result of HIV.
- Consumption of a tonic of the mineral pitch Shilajit can also give a boost to someone with the feelings of constant fatigue, which is a common symptom of HIV.
- A regulated consumption of the Ashwagandha herb might help in reinstating the lost vigor of a person affected by HIV. This herb is also useful to normalize the weight of the body.
- Yoga and meditation are two very important weapons in the arsenal of Ayurveda which will not only limit the symptoms of HIV but also boost the various organs of the body resulting in an improved quality of life.