Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Focus DiagnosticsYour feedback matters!
A heart transplant is an operation in which a failing, diseased heart is replaced with a healthier, donor heart. Heart transplant is a treatment that's usually reserved for people who have tried medications or other surgeries, but their conditions haven't sufficiently improved.
While a heart transplant is a major operation, your chance of survival is good, with appropriate follow-up care.
When faced with a decision about having a heart transplant, know what to expect of the heart transplant process, the surgery itself, potential risks and follow-up care.
Why it's done
Heart transplants are performed when other treatments for heart problems haven't worked, leading to heart failure. In adults, heart failure can be caused by several conditions, including:
- A weakening of the heart muscle (cardiomyopathy)
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart valve disease
- A heart problem you're born with (congenital heart defect)
- Dangerous recurring abnormal heart rhythms (ventricular arrhythmias) not controlled by other treatments
- Failure of a previous heart transplant
- In children, heart failure is most often caused by either a congenital heart defect or a cardiomyopathy.
Another organ transplant may be performed at the same time as a heart transplant (multiorgan transplant) in people with certain conditions at select medical centers. Multiorgan transplants include:
- Heart-kidney transplant. This procedure may be an option for some people with kidney failure in addition to heart failure.
- Heart-liver transplant. This procedure may be an option for people with certain liver and heart conditions.
- Heart-lung transplant. Rarely, doctors may suggest this procedure for some people with severe lung and heart diseases, if the conditions aren't able to be treated by only a heart transplant or lung transplant.
Factors that may affect your eligibility for a heart transplant
A heart transplant isn't the right treatment for everyone. Certain factors may mean you're not a good candidate for a heart transplant. While each case is considered individually by a transplant center, a heart transplant may not be appropriate if you:
- Are an advanced age that would interfere with the ability to recover from transplant surgery
- Have another medical condition that could shorten your life, regardless of receiving a donor heart, such as a serious kidney, liver or lung disease
- Have an active infection
- Have a recent personal medical history of cancer
- Are unwilling or unable to make lifestyle changes necessary to keep your donor heart healthy, such as not drinking alcohol or not smoking
What happens after the transplant?
Most people leave hospital within about four weeks of the operation, but depending on your condition, you may need to stay in hospital for longer.
In the first few months after your surgery you will need to spend a lot of time visiting the hospital – you might even need to stay near the transplant centre. Your transplant team will talk to you about practical arrangements for after your surgery.
Although you will be weak after the operation, recovery can be very quick. It is important to build up your level of activity gradually. You should avoid activities involving lifting and pushing until your breastbone is fully healed, which can take up to three or four months.
Once you feel fit and able, you can start doing things like light vacuuming or light gardening.
How to prepare for an appendectomy
Appendectomy is the medical term for the surgery that is performed to remove the inflamed appendix (a condition that is known as appendicitis). This surgical treatment is mostly performed on an emergency basis.
But before you move on to know how to prepare for the surgery, it's important why it is important to get a surgery for appendicitis done?
What exactly is appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a medical condition in which the appendix (that is the worm-shaped projection which arises out of the beginning of the colon) gets inflamed.
The major cause of appendicitis is that the tissues of the appendix become infected with bacterial action that results in the formation of pus in the lumen (opening) of the appendix. Factors that can trigger bacterial infection are a hard stool, attack by a foreign body, and accumulation of thick mucus in the appendix tissues among others.
Appendicitis results in aching and acute pain in the abdominal region of the affected person. In many people, it is accompanied by complications like vomiting, nausea, fever, loss of appetite, constipation, abdominal swelling etc. In more severe cases, it is accompanied by diarrhoea.
Appendicitis usually requires an emergency surgery. However, there are some things you need to do before going for the surgery.
Preparations to undertake before surgery
In most cases, appendectomy is an emergency surgery so there are hardly any preparations that a patient can make. The most common preparatory measure that your surgeon may prescribe includes not eating anything up till a few hours before the surgery. Apart from that, certain medications may be prescribed to eliminate or at best reduce the symptoms of nausea and vomiting. There are no other preparations as such that you can undertake before appendectomy.
The recovery time is subjective as it depends on the type of procedure used for the surgery, the type of anaesthesia and the various complications associated with your condition. In general cases, the patients can recover within 12 hours of the surgery. However, it takes approximately 4-6 weeks for a person to resume a normal lifestyle after an appendectomy.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and infertility are considered synonymous by most. However, the truth is that they are not and there are a lot of treatment options that can lead to pregnancy, even in a lady who is suffering from PCOS.
Reasons PCOS leads to infertility
Women with PCOS have different hormonal pathways than a normal woman without PCOS. It changes the system of how your body produces the eggs and prepares your uterus for pregnancy. Three reasons why women with PCOS do not get pregnant, or why it is difficult for them to maintain pregnancy are:
1. Women who are suffering with PCOS do not ovulate normally.
2. They have irregular periods and thus their monthly cycles are not predictable.
3. As they have irregular periods, their endometrium may not be prepared when the egg is released. Thus, it does not help in sustaining the pregnancy.
Symptoms of PCOS
There are a lot of symptoms that show the hormonal imbalance due to PCOS.
1. Ovarian cysts
2. Excessive amounts of male hormones
3. High levels of insulin
4. Fertility problems
5. Weight gain
6. Ovulation and menstrual problems
7. Excess body and facial hair
9. Anxiety and depression
As there is hormonal imbalance in a woman with PCOS, the eggs may not develop properly, and at the same time, they may not be ready to get fertilized, thus leading to infertility.
PCOS infertility treatment
The good news is that even if you are one of them with PCOS, there are treatments that can help you to get pregnant.
Here are the drugs that help patients with PCOS.
It helps in reducing the insulin levels and stabilizes the hormones. Thus, doctors often prescribe metformin that will help in making the ovulation cycles regular.
Clomid (Clomiphene citrate)
Another fertility drug that helps in conceiving is Clomid. It may be prescribed with or without metformin. When women with PCOS take these two drugs together, their chances of getting treated for PCOS and getting fertile become more. Many women may need a high dose of Clomid so that they can retain fertility.
This medication is necessary for helping you with ovulation as gonadotropins are hormones that stimulate your ovaries to release eggs. When someone is not responding to clomid then this medication may be tried.
If you too are trying to conceive and yet have not succeeded, and can find the symptoms mentioned above, visit your doctor and start the treatment.
A mental condition that takes shape during early childhood, Autism is identified by characteristics like difficulty in communication, the use of language, understanding abstract concepts and building bonds with other people. This brain development disorder is also characterized by the performance of repetitive behaviors in the affected individual.
Homeopathy approach in treating Autism
Diagnosis of the condition by a homeopath requires the adoption of an extensive and intensive approach. From collecting detailed information about symptoms like a reaction to vaccines, thermal sensitivities and medical history of the family to understanding sleep postures; treatment of this condition requires an understanding of every vital factor associated with the condition. The hardcore approach is vital for understanding the stimulus/response connection of symptoms. This is because whenever an autistic child undergoes stressful situations, the reaction is a sign that a homeopath cannot ignore. By completely understanding the cycle of stress and reaction, a homeopath can only be able to suggest the right treatment program.
What about the remedies prescribed for treating the condition?
Being a holistic branch of medicine, homeopathy takes into account the complete physical as well as the mental makeup of the individual. Additionally, in this alternative medicine, the homeopath also takes into consideration the details of the disease while recommending remedies. Remedies like Carcinocin, Secretin and Thuja are favored the most for treating the condition. At the same time, the appropriate remedies are recommended after having a thorough understanding as to whether the individual falls within the constitutional makeup of the remedies considered.
Another essential aspect of this branch of medicine in the treatment of this brain development disorder is the practice of using LM potencies (homeopathic medicines on the last scale of potencies). These remedies are not only acted faster but are also gentler compared to others. They have been found to be very effective in preventing the individual from falling prey to the old symptoms and can be frequently repeated as well as used for a long time.
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is a mental illness. A patient suffering from BPD maintains unstable relationships with other people, shows inappropriate emotional reactions and possesses suicidal or self-harm tendencies. It is purely a personality disorder caused due to multiple factors. Patients suffering from BPD may find it difficult to stay alone. They fear abandonment and loneliness. Yet they have a tendency of showing mood swings, sudden emotional outburst or anger and hostility. This prevents them from having a long lasting relationship in life.
It usually starts affecting the patient's life from early adulthood. It however seems to improve with age. The patient also has distorted self-image. He or she is unclear about what they want from life or what they are in reality. Even minor incidents can trigger intense reactions in people with BPD.
Symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder:
The signs of suffering from BPD are listed below:
- Intense and frantic effort to avoid abandonment or loneliness
- Unstable relationships with people and changing the attitude towards them drastically. It can change from being in immense love with each other to intense hatred.
- Developing paranoid thoughts and having dissociative feelings-The patient often lacks the feeling of self and suffers from identity crisis.
- Suicidal feelings and attempts
- Tendency to cause self harm or destruction by drug abuse, driving irresponsibly or be having unprotected sex
- Reflecting intense depression
- Chronic boredom
- Sudden anger and hostility
Causes for Borderline Personality Disorder: Borderline Personality Disorder can be caused due to multiple reasons. Usually it has been found by researchers that it occurs to patients who have had a disturbed childhood. Complex and unpleasant happenings in the childhood may leave a deep impact on the patient's personality, which comes back as a disorder in his or her early adulthood. From mental, physical to sexual abuse in the childhood can lead to this condition in adults.
Besides, researchers have discovered recently that this illness has hereditary links. Some genes may be responsible for BPD. Improper functioning of the brain is also another factor. Especially, the portion of brain that controls emotions might not be functioning properly in co-ordination with other parts of it.
Diagnosis: There is no particular clinical test that can diagnose BPD. It can be diagnosed by a series of interactive session with the patient by a psychiatrist.
Treatment: The treatment of BPD involves three steps- psychotherapy, medications and support from peer and family. Dialectical Behavioral therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy and psychodynamic psychotherapy are used in treating the patient. There are no specific medicines to cure identity crisis, boredom and loneliness. However, other symptoms like mood swings, depression and anxiety can be treated with anti-depressants and mood stabilizers. Antipsychotic drugs are also helpful to a certain extent. In extreme cases, hospitalization may be needed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
It is very important to take care of your physical well-being as it may have a direct relationship with your sexual performance. Having unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits can put you out of shape sexually, emotionally and physically.
Here's how being out of form can affect your sex life:
- It can affect your confidence levels - Problems with your body weight can seriously affect your confidence levels, and consequently your sex life. Being confident of yourself and what you do is vital for having great sex. Issues with your confidence and a negative perception of yourself can make you feel inadequate, thereby causing problems in your sex life.
- It can suck out all your energy - In order for you to enjoy or have longer sex sessions, you need to be at your fittest levels. Being overweight or not in shape can prevent you from enjoying the sexual activity or sustaining the session as you would be all out of energy.
- It can affect your thoughts - Getting caught up in thoughts about your weight or what is going on in the mind of your partner can have a serious impact on your sexual performance. In fact, your weight can hamper the healthy thoughts that may form during these moments that you share with your partner. Ideally, your thoughts should be focused on the act so that you're able to fully enjoy the activity.
- It can affect what you experience - Your weight issues can hamper your ability to have quality sex and cause you to have short sessions. The quality of what you experience with your partner can get affected if you lack confidence and don't focus on what is happening in front of you. More importantly, one shouldn't mistake quality sex as the number of sex positions known or the duration of the activity. Quality sex takes place only when both the partners enjoy the act and derive maximum pleasure and satisfaction out of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Cholesterol is generally regarded as something bad for the health. As a part of diet, everyone tries to avoid anything that has cholesterol in it. What needs to be understood is that not all cholesterol is bad. There is also good cholesterol, which is actually very essential for body functions. This is required for the production of essential hormones. Inadequate amounts of good cholesterol can lead to problems ranging from simple hormonal imbalances to severe issues like infertility.
The following are some food items, which contain sufficient amounts of good cholesterol and should find a place in your plate. They are essential for various body functions including hormone formation.
Avocado oil: Most oil is considered bad, but avocado oil contains about 70% of good cholesterol and should be used for its heart-healthy benefits. Being a great antioxidant, it protects the heart by reducing inflammation and by improving blood pressure. Eating whole avocado is also beneficial for the heart and the body as a whole.
Buckwheat: This whole grain is rich in many vitamins, quite a few minerals, and is a good provider of dietary fiber. It is also gluten-free and is rich in antioxidants, making it extremely cardio-friendly.
Soy: Too much saturated fat in the diet cannot be digested and the liver converts these and stores it, which adds to obesity. Soy which is a good replacement for animal fat and even dairy products can help improve cholesterol levels and prevent fat accumulation.
Salmon: This is one of the most heart-friendly food items, which is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and good cholesterol. It lowers triglyceride levels and provides a good amount of protein for the body.
Spinach: The cholesterol which settles against the blood vessels is washed off by consuming spinach – in regular quantities at regular intervals. It is also the richest source of lutein, which is known as guardian against aging diseases including hypertension.
Go the nutty way: While most would consider nuts as rich in oils, truth is they are loaded with good cholesterol. Therefore, whether it is almonds or pecans, ground nuts or walnuts, nuts are great for the heart. They are also rich in minerals including calcium, copper, magnesium, and potassium and contain various vitamins. So about a teaspoon of chopped nuts should be on your plate on any given day.
- Dark chocolate: Again, like nuts, most of us tend to avoid chocolate, but these restrictions are only for the white ones with sugar. The dark one is extremely healthy for the heart with loaded antioxidants, which prevents clogging of arteries. It is also rich in flavonoids, which are useful in controlling blood pressure and other heart diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hello my daughter 12 years is having stomach ache stating from lower chest and spreads to whole abdomen usually after the 1 to 2 hours after meal. The pain last for few seconds to max 5-10 min. Then pain reduces and settle down. sometimes with pain in stomach. She feel dizziness means feel blackout for few seconds. Sometimes she also get pain legs. She also feel pain when she feels hungry. Generally pain is felt after meal but sometimes before meal also. This is happening from last 10 days pls advice.
ट्यूबरक्लोसिस जिसे टीबी या क्षय रोग के नाम से जानते हैं, एक खतरनाक बीमारी है। ये एक ऐसी बीमारी है जिसकी पहचान आसानी से नहीं हो पाती इसलिए इसके लक्षणों पर ध्यान देना बेहद जरूरी है। दुनिया में छह-सात करोड़ लोग इस बीमारी से ग्रस्त हैं और प्रत्येक वर्ष 25 से 30 लाख लोगों की इससे मौत हो जाती है। देश में हर तीन मनट में दो मरीज क्षयरोग के कारण दम तोड़ देते हैं। हर दिन चालीस हजार लोगों को इसका संक्रमण हो जाता है।
ये बीमारी दरअसल माइकोबैक्टीरियम ट्यूबरक्लोसिस से फैलती है जो हमारे फेफड़ों को नुकसान पहुंचाता है। ये बीमारी फेफड़ों से रक्त प्रवाह के साथ शरीर के अन्य भागों में भी फैल सकता है, जैसे हड्डी, हड्डियों के जोड़, लिम्फ ग्रंथियां, आंत, मूत्र व प्रजनन तंत्र के अंग, त्वचा और मस्तिष्क के ऊपर की झिल्ली आदि। येजीवाणु दूषित पानी या मिट्टी में पाए जाते हैं। ये हवा के जरिए एक इंसान से दूसरे में फैलती है। टी.बी. के बैक्टीरिया सांस से शरीर में प्रवेश करते हैं। किसी रोगी के खांसने, छींकने, बात करने या थूकने के समय बलगम व थूक की बहुत ही छोटी-छोटी बूंदें हवा में फैल जाती हैं, जिनमें मौजूद बैक्टीरिया कई घंटों तक हवा में रहते हैं और दूसरे के शरीर में पहुंचकर रोग पैदा करते हैं।
- टीबी आनुवांशिक नहीं बल्किे एक संक्रामक रोग है। इसकी चपेट में आने वाला व्यक्तिा धीरे-धीरे कमजोर होता चला जाता है। सबसे कॉमन फेफड़ों की टीबी ही है लेकिन यह ब्रेन, यूटरस, मुंह, लिवर, किडनी, गला, हड्डी आदि शरीर के किसी भी हिस्से में हो सकती है।
- टीबी का सबसे आम लक्षण है, दो हफ्ते से ज्यादा खांसी होना और तेज बुखार आना।
- खांसी बलगम के साथ आती है और कभी-कभार साथ में खून भी आ सकता है। इसके अलावा भूख कम लगना, लगातार वजन कम होना, शाम या रात के वक्त बुखार आना, सर्दी में भी पसीना आना, सांस उखड़ना या सांस लेते हुए सीने में दर्द होना वगैरह लक्षण हो सकते हैं और कई बार इसके लक्षण साइलेंट भी होते हैं। टीबी के लक्षण पहचान में आते ही तुरंत डॉक्टर की सलाह लें और जांचें करवाएं। इस बात का जरूर ध्यान रखें कि टीबी की दवाओं का कोर्स होता है उसे पूरा करें। बीच में दवा छोड़ना नुकसानदायक हो सकता है।
टीबी के कई लक्षण कैंसर और ब्रॉन्काइटिस के लक्षणों से भी मेल खाते हैं। तीनों बीमारियों में फर्क बतानेवाले प्रमुख लक्षण हैं:
- कैंसर में मुंह से ज्यादा खून आता है। वजन कम हो जाता है लेकिन बुखार ज्यादातर देखने को नहीं मिालता।
- ब्रॉन्काइटिस में सांस लेने में दिक्कत होती है और सांस लेते वक्त सीटी जैसी आवाज आती है।
- टीबी में सांस की दिक्कत नहीं होती, खांसी आती है और बुखार आता है।
रोग की वजह
अच्छा खान-पान न करने वालों को टीबी ज्यादा होती है क्योंकि कमजोर इम्यूनिटी से उनका शरीर बैक्टीरिया का वार नहीं झेल पाता। जब कम जगह में ज्यादा लोग रहते हैं तब इन्फेक्शन तेजी से फैलता है। अंधेरी और सीलन भरी जगहों पर भी टीबी का इन्फैक्शन फैलता है क्योंकि टीबी का बैक्टीरिया अंधेरे में पनपता है। यह किसी को भी हो सकता है क्योंकि यह एक से दूसरे में संक्रमण से फैलता है। स्मोकिंग करने वालों को भी टीबी का खतरा ज्यादा होता है। डायबीटीज के मरीजों, स्टेरॉयड लेने वालों और एचआईवी मरीज भी टीबी की चपेट में जल्दी आते हैं।
टीबी से राहत के लिए कुछ घरेलू उपाय
- 200 ग्राम शहद, 200 ग्राम मिश्री, 100 ग्राम गाय का घी, तीनों को मिला लें। रोगी को 6-6 ग्राम दवा दिन में कई बार चटाएं। साथ में गाय या बकरी का दूध पिलाएं ।
- रोज़ सुबह और शाम को जब पेट खाली हो, आधा कप प्याज का रस एक चुटकी हींग डाल कर पिएं।
- केला इम्यूनिटी मजबूत करता है। एक पका कला लें। मसलकर इसमें एक कप नारियल पानी, आधा कप दही और एक चम्मच शहद मिलाएं। इसे दिन में दो बार लें।
- ताजा संतरे के रस में थोड़ा सा नमक और शहद मिलाकर रोजाना सुबह शाम पीएं। संतरा इम्यूनिटी मजबूत करता है साथ ही फेफड़े से कफ साफ करने में मदद करता है।
- टीबी के उपचार के लिए शरीफा भी बेहद फायदेमंद है। शरीफे का गूदा निकालकर इसे खाना चाहिए।
- अखरोट टीबी के मरीजों को ताकत देता है, उनकी इम्यूनिटी बढ़ाता है और जल्दी ठीक होने में भी मदद करता है।
भारत में डायबिटीज के मरीजों की संख्या हर रोज बढ़ रही हैं। लगभग हर 5 भारतियों में से 2 भारतीय को डायबिटीज की समस्या हैं। देखा जाए तो डायबिटीज खुद कोई भयानक बीमारी नही है बल्कि यह आपने बाद धीरे धीरे विभिन्न बीमारियों को न्योता देकर शरीर के अलग अलग अंगों नुकसान पहुंचाती है। जैसे हम आसानी से देख सकते हैं कि शुगर के रोगी को आंखों व किडनी के रोग, सुन्नपन आना जैसी समस्याएं हो सकती हैं।
डायबिटीज को कण्ट्रोल करने के लिए जितना महत्त्व दवा और व्यायाम का है उतना ही महत्व आहार या डाइट का हैं। माना जाता है कि डायबिटीज के मरीज नॉर्मल रुटीन लाइफ नहीं जी सकते इसलिए उन्हें एकदम स्ट्रिक्ट डाइट लेना चाहिए।
इन्सुलिन हार्मोन के स्राव में कमी से डायबिटीज रोग होता है। डायबिटीज आनुवांशिक या उम्र बढ़ने पर या मोटाप, स्ट्रेस जैसी कई वजह हो सकती है। डायबिटीज ऐसा रोग है जिसमें व्यक्ति को काफी परहेज से रहना होता है। मधमेह रोगी अगर अपनी दिनचर्या का पालन नहीं करते हैं तो इसके बढ़ने की संभावना ज्यादा होती है। इसलिए डाइट चार्ट फॉलो करने जरूरी हो जाता है।
शुगर एक बार होने के बाद जीवनभर रहता है। इसे कंट्रोल करने के लिए नियमित दिनचर्या और पोषण युक्त आहार की जरूरत होती है। शुगर होने का कारण असंयमित खानपान, मानसिक तनाव, मोटापा, व्यायाम की कमी आदि है। जिसके कारण दिन-प्रतिदिन इसके मरीजों की संख्या बढ़ रही है। ब्लड शुगर के मरीजों के लिए सबसे ज्यादा जरूरी है संतुलित और नियमित भोजन। योग्य डाइट चार्ट अपनाकर डायबिटीज के मरीज न सिर्फ अपनी शुगर नियंत्रण में रख सकते है बल्कि उनकी दवा और इन्सुलिन का डोज़ भी कम हो सकता हैं।
डायबिटिक को अपने आहार में कुल कैलोरी का 40 प्रतिशत कार्बोहाइड्रेटयुक्त पदार्थों से, 40 प्रतिशत वसायुक्त पदार्थों से व 20 प्रतिशत प्रोटीनयुक्त पदार्थों से लेना चाहिए। यदि शुगर मरीज का वजन ज्यादा है तो उसे कुल कैलोरी का 60 प्रतिशत कार्बोहाइड्रेट से, 20 प्रतिशत फैट से व 20 प्रतिशत प्रोटीन से लेना चाहिए।
आइए हम जानते हैं डायबिटीज के रोगी आइडियल डाइट चार्ट किस प्रकार होनी चाहिए और साथ ही कुछ खास हिदायतें किसी पर्टिकुलर स्थिति पर डायबिटीज को कंट्रोल करने के निर्देश।
- सुबह 6 बजे - एक ग्लास पानी में आधा चम्मच मेथी पावडर डालकर पीजिए।
- सुबह 7 बजे - एक कप शुगर फ्री चाय, साथ में 1-2 हलके शक्कर वाली बिस्कुट ले सकते हैं।
- नाश्ता / ब्रेकफास्ट - साथ आधी कटोरी अंकुरित अनाज और एक गिलास बिना क्रीम वाला दूध।
- सुबह 10 बजे के बाद - एक छोटा फल या फिर नींबू पानी।
- दोपहर 1 बजे यानी लंच - मिक्स आटे की 2 रोटी, एक कटोरी चावल, एक कटोरी दाल, एक कटोरी दही, आधी कटोरी सोया या पनीर की सब्जी, आधी कटोरी हरी सब्जी और साथ में एक प्लेट सलाद।
- शाम 4 बजे - बिना शक्कर या शुगर फ्री के साथ एक कप चाय और बिना चीनी वाला बिस्किट
- या टोस्ट या 1 सेब।
- शाम 6 बजे - एक कप सूप पिएँ
- डिनर - दो रोटियां, एक कटोरी चावल (ब्राउन राइस हफ्ते में 2 बार) और एक कटोरी दाल, आधी कटोरी हरी सब्जी और एक प्लेट सलाद।
- बिना क्रीम और चीनी के एक गिलास दूध पिएँ। ऐसा करने से अचानक रात में शुगर कम होने का खतरा नहीं होता।
- एक खास हिदायत मधुमेह के मरीजों को उपवास करने से बचना चाहिए। इसके अलावा भोजन के बीच लंबा गैप भी नही करना चाहिए और रात के डिनर में हल्का भोजन करना चाहिए। इसके अलावा नियमित रूप से योगा और व्यायाम करने से भी ब्लड शुगर नियंत्रित रहता है।
- रोजाना इस डाइट चार्ट को फॉलो करने के साथ ही बताई गई कुछ एक चीजें और इस्तेमाल करें।
- दरारा पिसा हुआ मैथीदाना एक या आधा चम्मच खाना खाने के 15-20 मिनट पहले लेने से शुगर कंट्रोल में रहती है और इससे और भी कई अंगों को फायदा होता है।
- रोटी के आटे को बिना चोकर निकाले यूज़ में लाएं हर चाहें तो इसकी गुणवत्ता बढ़ाने के लिए इसमें सोयाबीन मिला लें।
- घी और तेल का दिनभर में कम से कम इस्तेमाल करें।
- सभी सब्जियों को कम से कम तेल का प्रयोग करके नॉनस्टिक कुकवेयर में पकाएं। हरी पत्तेदार सब्जियां ज्यादा से ज्यादा खाएं।
- शुगर रोगी को खाने से लगभग 1 घंटा पहले अच्छी स्पीड पैदल चलना चाहिए और साथ ही व्यायाम और योगा भी करें। सही समय पर इंसुलिन व दवाइयां लेते रहें। नियमित रूप से चिकित्सक के पास जांच कराएं।
- इसके साथ शुगर के मरीज को प्रोटीन अच्छी मात्रा में व उच्च गुणवत्ता वाला लेना चाहिए। इसके लिए दूध, दही, पनीर, अंडा, मछली, सोयाबीन आदि का सेवन ज्यादा करना चाहिए। इंसुलिन ले रहे डायबिटिक व्यक्ति एवं गोलियां ले रहे डायबिटिक व्यक्ति को खाना सही समय पर लेना चाहिए। ऐसा न करने पर हायपोग्लाइसीमिया हो सकता है। इसके कारण कमजोरी, अत्यधिक भूख लगना, पसीना आना, नजर से धुंधला या डबल दिखना, हृदयगति तेज होना, झटके आना एवं गंभीर स्थिति होने पर कोमा में जाने जैसी विपत्ति का भी सामना करना पड़ सकता है।
- डायबिटिक व्यक्ति को हमेशा अपने साथ कोई मीठी चीज जैसे ग्लूकोज, शक्कर, चॉकलेट, मीठे बिस्किट रखना चाहिए। यदि हायपोग्लाइसीमिया के लक्षण दिखें तो तुरंत इनका सेवन करना चाहिए। एक सामान्य डायबिटिक व्यक्ति को ध्यान रखना चाहिए कि वे थोड़ी-थोड़ी देर में कुछ खाते रहें। दो या ढाई घंटे में कुछ खाएं। एक समय पर बहुत सारा खाना न खाएं।
- डायबिटीज के मरीज हमेशा डबल टोन्ड दूध का प्रयोग करें। कम कैलोरीयुक्त खाद्य पदार्थों का सेवन करें जैसे - छिलके वाला भुना चना, परमल, अंकुरित अनाज, सूप, सलाद आदि का ज्यादा सेवन करें। दही और छाछ का सेवन करने से ग्लूकोज का स्तर कम होता है और डायबिटीज नियंत्रण में रहता है।
From 1 week I am experiencing itching all over my body and when I scratch the itching part it leaves small red marks.
Feeling weakness in hole body due to frequent ejaculations. Not having grip in hands. Kindly prescribe any medicines or treatment. Thanx.
Hi my age is 32 and my weight is 45 kg. Muje bhuk nhi lagti aur man bhi nhi karta kuch kahane ka .every time fill like vomiting feel weakness also and too much of pain in my body.
Epilepsy is a brain triggered disorder that can result in the affected person having seizures or convulsions of the body. Such convulsions last about a few minutes and the person undergoing epileptic seizure might be unaware of what’s happening to him/her during those brief moments. They may recover and appear disoriented for a few minutes more.
Epilepsy can’t be cured but is treated through medicines called anticonvulsant drugs.
- Epilepsy is a neurological disorder brought about due to unusual electrical activity in the brain
- The person having the disorder can have episodes of seizures where there can be sudden involuntary movements of the person’s whole body and shaking of the arms and legs lasting a few minutes
- The condition can occur to anybody irrespective of age but children seem to suffer more from the condition following a head injury or emotional trauma
- Electroencephalogram or EEG is the best way for the doctor to understand the exact nature of the disorder and this will help in the treatment.
- Treatment through drugs is the most popular way of keeping the convulsions under check
- Medically, if the patient goes without seizures for a few years under regular medication then there is every possibility the person may not suffer further convulsions
- Apart from medication, dietary regulations have also been adopted by many physicians to treat the condition. Low carb and high protein items are advised as a way to reduce/stop the epileptic seizures
- In some cases, the doctor might decide to conduct a surgery to remove the aberrant part of the brain to treat the individual for epilepsy
- People with epilepsy have to take a lot of precautions in their daily routines to avoid getting seriously injured if they were to suffer a sudden attack of seizures
- Driving and swimming are to be avoided by them
- People standing around can help reduce the suffering by turning the person over to one side and offering a support to the head. Care can also be taken to remove any object that can cause injury to the person while having the convulsions.
- Some doctors study the pattern of the seizures occurring and help in regulating them in such a manner that the person gets the convulsions only in the nights while asleep
- This can limit the damage done to the person and can also help the person in going about normal routines
- Parents must inform the school authorities if their children suffers from epilepsy so that they can provide first aid to such students immediately if episodes occur in school
Epilepsy is a brain-related disorder that can cause the person to go through involuntary shaking of the body and the limbs. It is usually treated with drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
Text the boss. Answer emails. Pick up the kids. Buy groceries. Pay bills. People today are busier than they've ever been - arguably, too busy. Certainly when couples find themselves too busy for sex, something has to give. Assuming a guy has maintained proper penis care and the issue is availability rather than ability, men (and their partners) may find these tips valuable as a way of helping busy lovers make time for sex - and by extension, better penis health.
1. Start the day right
Most guys assume this means getting in a quick one before work - and, hey, there's nothing wrong with that. But most busy couples feel a little too time-pressed for that. Instead, couples need to make some time just to be together. An ideal way is to set the alarm for, say, five minutes earlier than usual. When the alarm goes off, just wrap arms around each other and cuddle up for a few minutes. A little nuzzling and kissing is good, but it's more about just being together.
2. Get clean together
After a few days of cuddling in the mornings, set the alarm 10 minutes earlier every so often and take a shower together as well. Again, this doesn't have to include actual sex - although it's fine if it does. But it's more about being naked together, running hands along each other's bodies. Sure, it may mean that someone - especially the guy - may get aroused and feel a little frustrated if there's no time to act on that arousal. But it may also make a couple more committed to setting aside time when they can fulfill each other.
3. Keep it up during the day
Even if there's been no time to plan for sex, keep reminding the partner of how much they matter. Playful (or suggestive) little texts, an email with a link to something that interests them, a quick phone call - all this can help keep both parties feeling connected and anxious to share themselves more fully.
4. Schedule it
Sure, making an appointment for sex seems not-so-sexy. But not having sex at all is the ultimate not-so-sexy. The most basic of tips for busy people is to make an unbreakable date and time and keep to it. It may mean getting the kids out of the house, skipping the gym, letting the boys have their night out on their own, turning the cell phone off - some kind of sacrifice needs to be made. But it is worth it.
5. Enjoy it
This may seem unnecessary, but a surprising number of busy lovers put so much pressure on actually getting to have sex that they don't enjoy it when they do. Make the evening relaxed and fun. Don't worry about whether there will be an orgasm - or even necessarily if there will be penetration. Let the night be about getting back in touch with someone important and exploring their physical and emotional self. Go in without expectations and enjoy whatever comes along in whatever form.
Another of the more popular sex tips for men, busy or not: Be sure your penis is in good health. Regular application of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is perfect for this. When choosing a crème, see if its ingredients include a powerful antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid. Good antioxidants pack a punch that debilitates free radicals, knocking them out before they can create the oxidative stress that makes penis skin look aged and unhealthy. The crème should also include pantothenic acid, aka vitamin B5. Pantothenic acid is crucial for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy penile tissue.
Please advise for avoiding overexcitability during sexual act with partner. Even the touch of partner at organ during act leads to early discharge within seconds. This happens even when condom is used. Also there is no problem with erection. It is rapid and satisfactory. Please advise after analysis. Start and squeeze techniques have failed. Married male with children aged 45. Married since 20 years. This problem was similar during early married days also.
I am already 5 months pregnant and was going through cough for almost months. But due to frequent cough especially during night there is pain in my chest and abdominal. So it's my humble request to you to provide me some home remedies.
Guys into maintaining the fitness of their body understand the important role diet plays in staying healthy. The right food choices can make a huge difference in overall health; indeed, these same food choices can be instrumental in improving penis health as well. But what are some foods men should consider consuming if maintaining proper penis health is their goal? The following list includes some helpful choices.
It's not just because of their phallic shape that bananas are recommended for improving penis health. Most fruits are a good choice for men, but the banana has several things going for it. First, it is a good source of potassium, which is great for heart health and blood circulation, both of which are helpful in erectile function. (Remember, the spongy tissue in the penis soaks up the blood to become erect. Better blood circulation aids this process, and the heart has to be in good shape to keep pumping that blood around.) Potassium also helps reduce sodium levels in the blood. Second, the banana contains tyrosine, an amino acid that helps produce the neurotransmitters that increase sex drive. People also get dietary fiber from bananas, and that can help lower cholesterol, keeping a guy in better shape for sexual shenanigans.
Cashew nuts make a great snack, something to keep a guy going when he needs a little pick me up. They also are a good source of zinc, and the penis likes that. Zinc helps to block the enzyme responsible for breaking testosterone down into estrogen - thereby helping to keep testosterone levels higher, which can have an impact on sexual performance.
They're sometimes called Nature's Viagra, and while that may be carrying things a little far, there is a reason blueberries are associated with sexual performance. Blueberries are rich in flavonoids, which help those penile blood vessels relax and stay ready for an influx of blood. As with bananas, blueberries contain good fiber content, helping to eliminate "bad" cholesterol which can lead to blockages.
The secret ingredient in tomatoes is lycopene, a phytochemical that is another strong player in the increased blood flow sweepstakes. In addition to being an aid in erectile issues, tomatoes help keep the prostate healthy, further benefiting a man's sexual life.
5. Brussels sprouts
While Brussels sprouts historically have a reputation as "good for you but bad to taste," their recent prominence in the foodie culture has made them more palatable. Whether they suit a man's taste or not, they can still be quite helpful. These vegetables contain indole-3-carbinol, a compound helpful in boosting sex drive. Like zinc, it lowers estrogen levels, thus keeping testosterone at a higher level.
A man gets benefits from consuming either the fruit itself or its juice. Antioxidant-rich, it's also high in fiber and potassium, making it a good bet for helping with penile blood flow issues. Some researchers believe it can be beneficial in keeping the genitals properly sensitized.
7. Shitake mushrooms
This little guy can pack a punch. It has high levels of zinc, the benefits of which have been discussed previously. It's also filled with vitamin D; the absence of enough vitamin D can lower sex drive. And it's a source for choline, which helps stimulate one of the neurotransmitters that get things revved up for a guy.
These food choices can help maintain penis health, especially if a guy also regularly uses a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). If the crème contains alpha lipoic acid, a potent antioxidant, it can add a boost to the antioxidants in the foods listed above. The crème should also contain L-arginine, which can further aid in keeping open those penile blood vessels so that the organ can be ready and receptive for increased blood flow at appropriate times.