Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr.Sudhirs Children ClinicYour feedback matters!
Diabetes is a disorder that is characterized by an inability of the pancreas to produce enough insulin or effectively utilize the insulin produced by the body. Insulin is the hormone that is produced by the pancreas to metabolize sugar in the body, the sugar that is present in the food that you consume.
Diabetes is commonly classified into two types: Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
In Type 1 diabetes, the cells in the pancreas do not produce insulin in the required amounts; this disorder usually tends to occur in children. Type 2 diabetes generally occurs in people who are above 40 years of age; this type is characterized by an inability of the body to efficiently utilize the insulin produced by the pancreas.
How can diabetes affect your kidneys?
Too much glucose, also called sugar, in your blood from diabetes damages your kidneys’ filters. If the filters are damaged, a protein called albumin, which you need to stay healthy, leaks out of your blood and into your urine. Damaged kidneys do not do a good job of filtering wastes and extra fluid from your blood. The wastes and extra fluid build up in your blood and make you sick.
Diabetes is a leading cause of kidney disease. Diabetic kidney disease is the medical term for kidney disease caused by diabetes. Diabetic kidney disease affects both kidneys at the same time.
Signs of Kidney Disease in Patients with Diabetes
- Albumin/protein in the urine
- High blood pressure
- Ankle and leg swelling, leg cramps
- Going to the bathroom more often at night
- High levels of BUN and creatinine in blood
- Less need for insulin or antidiabetic medications
- Morning sickness, nausea and vomiting
- Weakness, paleness and anemia
What are the possible complications?
- End-stage kidney failure: If this occurs then you would need kidney dialysis or a kidney transplant.
- Cardiovascular diseases: Diabetics have an increased risk of developing cardiovascular diseases, such as heart disease, stroke and peripheral arterial disease. If you have diabetes and diabetic kidney disease, your risk of developing cardiovascular diseases is increased further.
- High blood pressure: Kidney disease has a tendency to increase blood pressure. In addition, increased blood pressure has a tendency to make kidney disease worse. Treatment of high blood pressure is one of the main treatments of diabetic kidney disease.
What to do?
- It is essential to get your urine checked at least once every year to detect signs of kidney damage.
- Some other symptoms that you may experience are swelling in the ankles, weight gain and a rise in your blood pressure.
- The first step to treat kidney damage caused by diabetes is to get your blood sugar levels under control.
- You should also avoid consuming medications that can cause damage to the kidneys.
- A kidney transplant or dialysis may be advised if the damage to kidneys is significant.
My father is suffering from URIC acid. He is having issues in ankle pain. My father is aged 70. May I please know the diet recommendation for URIC acid.
Home remedies for constipation in infants
Infants usually suffer from constipation when they are introduced to solid food. Insufficient intake of water, formula milk and lactose-intolerance are some of the other reasons of constipation in infants. It is very difficult to calm an infant when he/she is suffering from constipation. The little ones cannot express themselves completely but you can easily make out from their uncontrolled crying and the acute tummy ache; that they are suffering from constipation.
Here are some indian home remedies for constipation in infants:
- Raisins: Soak 4-5 raisins in water overnight. Squeeze the juice out of the swollen grapes and give this to your baby. It helps to pass motion very fast. Dry red grapes are much better than green ones to relieve constipation.
- Castor oil: Mix a few drops of castor oil with the mother’s milk and feed this to the baby. It can also be given with a teaspoon of lukewarm water. This dose needs to be given once a day till the baby is relieved.
- Spinach rice: Cook a small quantity of green gram dal with spinach puree and rice. Take a separate pan and add some oil and put the mixture of dal, spinach and rice in to this pan and simmer for a few minutes. This is a very effective home remedy for constipation in infants.
- Orange juice: During summers, add some water and dilute orange juice. This is the best way of getting rid of constipation. During winters, have this mix only in the afternoon.
Home remedies for constipation in pregnancy
Pregnant women are also very susceptible to constipation. They constantly think about how to get rid of constipation. Flatulence, gas and acidity problems are also very common during pregnancy. The major cause of constipation during pregnancy is hormonal change. Increased iron supplements, decreased food and water intake also add to the problem of constipation.
Here are a few natural home remedies for constipation in pregnancy:
- Watermelon: Boil some watermelon seeds and make tea with this seed extract. Sipping watermelon seeds tea helps to relieve constipation.
- Exercise: Regular exercise can help to relive constipation. However, care should be taken to avoid any strenuous exercise and check with your healthcare provider whether exercise is safe for you or not.
- Coconut oil: One tablespoon of coconut oil before each meal can help to soften the stool and facilitate easy bowel movement.
- Yoga: Yoga can help a great deal in relieving constipation. Pregnant women are taught various postures that are helpful while giving birth. These postures are also helpful in constipation. Keeping the knees at an angle of 90 degrees helps to evacuate the bowels. Another pose that is really helpful is the wind relieving pose. This pose will not only help to relieve constipation, it is also helpful in passing gas.
- Pregnant women may feel the need to urinate very often. They should never avoid the urge. Use the washroom as often as required. When you sit on the toilet seat, just relax your pelvic muscles. This helps to empty the bladder more fully and also relieves constipation.
Home remedies for constipation in adults :
Before you think of finding answer to the question, “how to get rid of constipation? “. It is important to first find the reason behind constipation. Health disorders such as hypothyroidism, colon cancer, parkinson’s diseases, improper diet, irregular potty habits, and inadequate intake of water, stress and lack of physical exercise are some of the causes of constipation in adults.
Here are a few indian home remedies for constipation in adults:
- Amla powder – Just take a teaspoon of amla powder with water every day before going to bed. Being a natural laxative, it is really helpful in relieving constipation.
- Lemon juice – Take a glass of lukewarm water and add one teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of salt to it. Drink this every morning on an empty stomach. The cleansing properties of lime and the lubricating properties of salt will help to evacuate the bowels without pain.
- Flaxseeds – Make a fine powder by grinding some flaxseeds along with a few sesame seeds, 2-3 sunflower seeds and a few almonds. Take one tablespoon of this mixture everyday to get rid of constipation.
- Guavas - Consuming guava seeds can help to relieve constipation, since they contain very high fiber content.
- Ghee with milk – Take a glass of hot milk and add a spoon of ghee to it. Drink it every night before you go to bed. This is an age old home remedy or constipation.
- Methi seeds – Soak a few methi seeds overnight and drink this water in the morning. This is a very effective indian home remedy to relive constipation.
- You may be interested in reading – benefits of methi seeds.
- Isabgol (psyllium husk) – This is one of the best way to get rid of constipation instantly. If you have been suffering from constipation for more than a day or 2, isabgol is your answer. Just mix 1-2 tsp isabgol in a glass of warm milk and consume at bedtime for a week. This will not only relieve constipation but it will also help in regularizing your bowel movements.
Is the masturbation can cause hair fall? My hair is falling down I have. consulted a doctor and get a oil but its not stopping yet what i. Can do any suggestions for me plzz.
- Kidney disease can affect children in various ways, ranging from treatable disorders without long-term consequences to life-threatening conditions.
- Acute kidney disease develops suddenly, lasts a short time, and can be serious with long-lasting consequences, or may go away completely once the underlying cause has been treated.
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD) does not go away with treatment and tends to get worse over time.
Kidney disease in children can be caused by
- birth defects
- hereditary diseases
- nephrotic syndrome
- systemic diseases
- urine blockage or reflux
A health care provider diagnoses kidney disease in children by completing a physical exam, asking for a medical history, and reviewing signs and symptoms. To confirm diagnosis, the health care provider may order one or more of the following tests:
- urine tests
- blood test
- imaging studies
- kidney biopsy
Treatment for kidney disease in children depends on the cause of the illness.
- Children with a kidney disease that is causing high blood pressure may need to take medications to lower their blood pressure. Improving blood pressure can significantly slow the progression of kidney disease. As kidney function declines, children may need treatment for anemia and growth failure.
- Children with kidney disease that leads to kidney failure must receive treatment to replace the work the kidneys do. The two types of treatment are dialysis and transplantation.
- For children with CKD, learning about nutrition is vital because their diet can affect how well their kidneys work. Parents or guardians should always consult with their child’s health care team before making any dietary changes.
What are the Symptoms Associated with Pediatric Kidney Disease?
Kidney disease often goes undetected in the general population, but children and adolescents are at an even greater risk due to the nature of the causes of the diseases and the ambiguity of the symptoms.
Children might not be aware of some of the changes that are impacting their body and will not always let their parents know of potential issues.
Common symptoms for children are:
- Swelling (even mild) of the hands and feet and/or puffiness around the eyes caused by excess fluid build-up, to the point where the child’s ability to move around normally is compromised
- After initial swelling, socks or a belt can leave an indentation in the skin that will persist
- Lack of or decrease in appetite.
- In children with ESRD it is especially important to keep their appetite up because transplant eligibility is based partially on growth.
- Decreased or increased frequency of urination. Children who can normally use the toilet without assistance may suddenly begin to wet the bed at night
- Long-lasting changes in the color of the urine such as unusually dark or red, which can indicate blood, and changes in appearance of urine such as extra foam that can indicate protein
- Headaches resulting from high blood pressure
- Flu-like Symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, weakness, fatigue, loss of appetite
- Stunted or poor growth as compared to similar age group peers
- Difficulty concentrating and poor school performance
Another potential indicator of pediatric kidney disease is family history of kidney disease. Genetic related disease is much more common in children than in adults. If there is family history, it is a good idea to get a check-up.
In parents that are pregnant with a child with polycystic kidney disease a common symptom is decreased amniotic fluid.
Looking at the list of common symptoms it is easy to see how CKD can go undiagnosed. As a parent or caregiver, it is important to have conversations with your children to understand the severity and duration of the symptoms and follow up with pediatric nephrologist.
I get sweat in my palm and feet any time which cause very embarrassing while shaking hands. Please suggest how to get rid of it.
Hi, I am suffering from acidity. Feel like vomiting 24*7 amd vomited thrice since yesterday. I also have a slight head ache I have exams tomorrow please suggest some easy remedy or medicine.
Hi doctor good morning I am teenager boy I have more more problem its I have more lust or you know I feel more sexual desire and also I am student I am not married so I doing when I feel that desire masturbation and I know its not good so whats excetly solution that I do Help me madam pls pls.
While I'm mastaburating im losing my energy for a minute and as soon as my sperms ejects my penis is going down it's not standing.
Arachnoiditis is a sort of inflammation of the defensive layers of the spinal canal. You can envisage it as the scar tissues that enlarge in the arachnoid lining. Also the lining can turn out to be inflamed due to the recurrent intervention on the spine, a lot of surgeries can lead to the scarring, for instance. It can also expand due to definite type of the spinal infections as well as due to the chemicals of epidural steroid injections, particularly if these kinds of chemicals get into the spinal fluid.
As the disease increases day by day, the symptoms also become bigger in magnitude. A lot of people who are suffering from this type of problems are incapable of working. Further due to Arachnoiditis the following symptoms are likely to happen
- Grounds of the nerve roots to plod together
- The nerve pain
- The numbness
- The tingling
Radio Frequency rhizotomy is primarily effectual on the joint pain. Patients who are good candidates for the RF have the pain whilst they're doing activities that increase the stress of the spine. Also the RF blocks all the nerves around the joint from sending the pain signals to the brain, as well as that pain free period normally lasts around one year. In that time, patients have to learn regarding the postural correction as well as the good body mechanics. RF presents the patients an option to get back their mobility as well as provide training regarding the movements of their daily lives with the less pain.
The details of information about drugs which might help arachnoiditis:
There are lots of pain management treatments available. Further patients might try the medications to find out the pain relief. A number of options are:
- The NSAIDs ( one kind of the anti-inflammatory drugs)
- The corticosteroids kind of drugs
- The anti-spasm type of the drugs
- Also an anti-convulsant drugs as well as
- The narcotic type of the pain relievers
A number of these types of medications might be given with a spinal pump. That is the little device which is entrenched under the skin and it then distributes the medication straightly to the inflamed area.
Also the patients might also take the spinal cord stimulation. On the other hand, the natural type of the treatments can assist, also, as well as it can often be utilized in conjunction with the prescribed type of the medication. You can also consult with your doctor about your options regarding your treatments.
A large number of people in the world suffer or has suffered from speech disorders like stuttering or stammering at some point in their lives. Stuttering or stammering is the involuntary disruption or interruption in speech where certain sounds are prolonged or words are repeated. Speech disorder can cause a lot of problems in terms of personality build up and causes anxiety in people. Every activity of the body is dealt or controlled by the nervous system and the brain. Thus the proper functioning of the body is the sole responsibility of the brain and any glitch can affect the functions to a certain extent.
What are the symptoms of speech disorders?
- Words are repeated
- Prolongation of words or silent blocks
- Hesitation while speaking
- Difficulty while starting a word or a phrase
What causes speech disorders?
- Genetic problems
- Stress, Shame and Anxiety
- Embarrassment and nervousness
- Loss of control while speaking
Ayurvedic remedies to overcome speech disorders:
- Brahmi Oil: It is a stimulant that is known to calm your mind and boost the function of the brain. Take 10 ml of the oil and warm it. Cool it down to a suitable temperature and apply to your head when it is lukewarm, half an hour before going for a shower. You can also apply it before going to bed and shampoo the morning after. This is more effective.
- Black pepper, almond and sugar candy: Take black pepper, and make a paste out of it. To the paste, add 7 ground almonds and mix it with sugar candy. Consume this paste every day for at least a month.
- Amla: It is an effective remedy, especially in children to stop stammering. Also known as Indian Gooseberry, it should be chewed on to slowly every day.
- Cow's Butter: Also called as ghee, it is responsible for brain development and is known to increase memory. Add this ingredient to your food.
The heart is responsible for pumping blood through the system and transporting oxygen and nutrients to all the cells and tissues of the body. However, the heart is susceptible to a number of ailments, including coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease is a condition where the heart does not receive enough blood because of obstructions or thickening of the coronary arteries. As a result the heart does not receive enough oxygen, which can cause pain in the chest and may even trigger a heart attack. Thankfully, coronary heart disease can be treated with Ayurveda. Ayurveda attempts to treat this disease by addressing the cause of the disease itself by reducing the thickening of the arteries and preventing blockages.
Ayurvedic remedies are a combination of herbal medication and lifestyle change. This is because according to Ayurveda, any illness is the result of imbalances in the body that are affected by the person’s diet, lifestyle, environment and mental health. Guggulu, Amalaki, Triphala, arjuna etc are some of the ayurvedic herbs that can be sued to treat this disease. However, according to Ayurveda, each person has a unique constitution and reacts as per the environment around them in a different manner. Thus, Ayurvedic remedies must be customised according to the patient’s symptoms and overall health.
Some Ayurvedic remedies that can be beneficial to all patients with coronary heart disease are:
- Sattvavajay Chikitsa: This refers to giving the patient mental strength and support to deal with the illness. According to Ayurveda, a calm mind is essential for healing. Hence, try meditating for a little while every morning and get plenty of sleep. Ayurvedic therapies such as Shirodhara can also be beneficial. This involves pouring a continuous stream of oil or other liquids on the forehead while the patient is lying down.
- Maintain a healthy diet: Both the food being eaten and its quantity are important according to Ayurveda. Ideally, a person should eat only as much fits into two cupped palms at a time and should maintain regular eating hours. Eating plenty of green vegetables and fresh fruits are important to regulate metabolism. Avoid eating starchy and sticky foods and preserved or processed foods.
- Panchkarma: Panchkarma helps restore balance in the body and boosts metabolism. It also detoxifies and rejuvenates the body. Panchkarma should always be practised under supervision. Of all the Panchkarma therapies, basti or enemas and virechana or purgation are said to be very effective in treating heart diseases.
Foreplay refers to the preliminary acts preceding the sexual intercourse. Foreplay isn’t given much importance although it is the crucial part of the entire sexual experience.
Why is it important?
Biological Perspective: From the biological perspective, it is extremely important, especially for a woman to indulge in foreplay. Foreplay enhances the arousal, thus causing the erection of the clitoris. The clitoris functions similar to that of the penis. The rushing of blood to the clitoris leads to its erection which is necessary to achieve an orgasm. Foreplay also elicits vaginal wetness which makes the proceeding penetrative sex easier and painless for both, the man and the woman. The lack of vaginal wetness causes the sexual intercourse to be rather painful and sometimes involve some amount of bleeding. Contrary to the popular myth, foreplay is equally important for both the sexes. According to research, men and women both reported of achieving better orgasms when there was a greater build-up of sexual arousal.
Psychological Perspective: From the psychological perspective, foreplay instills the feeling of security and causes less vulnerability. The lack of foreplay apparently gives a sense of being neglected and denies the emotional assurance needed by most. Research shows foreplay enhances the relationship of the couple outside the bedroom. Foreplay is essentially important in long term relationships as it helps in enhancing the feelings of togetherness. Foreplay is also important in letting the partner feel they have your attention and care. It is essential in instilling psychological security and emotional wellness.
Also, it is necessary to achieve mutual pleasure from the sexual act and hence, attention must be given to the need of both the partners for a fulfilling experience. Foreplay is important in achieving orgasm, especially for women who do not necessarily achieve an orgasm through penetrative sex. With everything said and done, there is nothing wrong with an occasional skipping of the foreplay if that is what both the partners want. It is important to see what each partner is getting out of the entire sexual experience and work according to it.
Tips to have a great foreplay-
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper-drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives.