Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Samskruthi Kerala Ayurveda & Panchakarma ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. C.Srinivas Rao to be very helpful. Thanks
A sweet way to healthy living, is it even possible? Yes! Are you aware that eating honey every day will keep you hale and healthy? You have a reason to smile, as we often control ourselves owing to the calories that sweetness comes with. If there is one food that is sweet and healthy, it is none other than honey. Since ancient times, honey has been recognized and extensively used for medicinal purposes. It is often called a power food in Ayurveda.
Apart from being one of the tastiest sweeteners in the world, honey contains compounds which provide you with immense health benefits. Ayurveda emphasizes the goodness of honey in its treatment methods and here are some of those benefits that Ayurveda suggests one can receive by consuming honey on a daily basis.
- Honey acts as an organic immunity booster: As per the Ayurveda, honey can be used as an ultimate immunity booster. Since the ancient times, honey has been used to create a harmony and perfect balance between the five senses. Daily and balanced consumption of honey inevitably leads to improved eyesight, cures impotence, diarrhea and bronchial disorders and more. When consumed with the other medicated herbs, honey increases the effectiveness of those naturally. Due to a powerful immunity system, cough and throat problems also get reduced as a result.
- Rich in antioxidants: Prevents cancer, high blood pressure and makes your skin healthy with the help of antioxidants present in honey. Good quality honey contains a generous amount of antioxidants, such as phenols as well as nutritious compounds like organic acids, flavonoids, etc. Antioxidants can prevent and help resist some types of cancer. These also help in reducing extremely high blood pressure. The antioxidants in honey also enable you to get a healthy, glowing skin. It can be used as a natural conditioner in the case of rough and frizzy hair.
- Keeps your heart healthy: Yes, you can control heart diseases, blood sugar and diabetes with a regular dose of honey. Honey helps you to reduce weight and enable you to reduce the risk of heart diseases. A controlled intake of honey helps the consumer to reduce the level of LDL or bad cholesterol or the low-density lipoproteins. At the same time, it raises the level of high-density lipoproteins or HDL or good cholesterol. For weight watchers and people on a diet, honey is safer to consume than sugar as it reduces the level of triglycerides, thus reduces the risk of heart diseases and the type 2 diabetes.
- Honey acts as natural ant-bacterial and anti-fungal element: The presence of hydrogen peroxide making enzyme in honey makes it anti-fungal as well as anti-bacterial. It works wonders in any case of gastroenteritis caused by bacteria. The existence of good bacteria like the lactobacilli or bifidobacteria enables it to heal any burn or wound quickly.
- Helps with sleep and associated issues: Quite often if you tend to suffer from insomnia or irregular sleep cycles which can result in frequent memory loss along with some other problems. Honey prevents extreme cellular damages by enabling the body to absorb the required calcium.
The level of serotonin also gets increased by honey, and it improves one’s stressed mood and mental condition. Serotonin eventually gets transformed into melatonin which prevents irregular sleep cycles.
Follow these guidelines and start consuming honey as soon as possible on a daily basis.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugars in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed.
Whenever we discuss about diseases, we have to discuss about food. Old generation india had a food culture, now we lost everything.
After we born in uterus, we started to eat from what our mother eats, after we die, we eaten by worms, fishes tress. If you didn't respect your annam (food, it will change the behaviour of cells and soon we become ill. Bcz cells generated from annam.
3 things never do with your food.
1. Never refuse food
2. Never avoid food
3. Once you say" no" then never eat the food.
- If somebody invite us for a lunch, we says no. If you already had food, then tell them" I had just now, we will definitely have some other time.
- If somebody invited and you didn't eat anything or you r hungry, still says" no"
- It's a irrespect of that annam, which your cells made.
- Don't ready the food on table before you sit. You should wait for food, food should not wait you.
- Same like, leave the table only after taken the food from table not before.
- Eat the food with only full satisfaction.(thrupthi)
- Always respect and thankful to who farm the food, cook the food, serve the food. Never irrespect them.
- Ayurveda says, we not only eat food through our mouth, but with our nose, eyes, etc. Thats why acharya's says never showcase or demo food. You are eating that food with your eyes and nose.
This things are more than enough to prevent you from diseases and being healthy. If you do not, then no matter what medicines you take, you will not cured anyway!
Sir/mam I have irregular periods due to pcos. There are multiple tiny subcapsular cysts (4-5 mm) with echogenic stroma. I am 16 year old and my weight is 55 kg. What should I do to prevent this?
I am suffering from ringworm since 1 month and using soft lotion. For how many days I have to use this or can you suggest me any other one to use?
For heat boils and digestion, take one tablespoon of curd and mix in 1 litre of water skim properly then filter this buttermilk, pour in vessel, cut a medium sized onion and soak for half an hour to one hour in butter milk and drink the butter milk for 2-3 times in a day.
I am having severe pain in my left arm especially at the shoulder region. It is paining from last 1 week. I think it is bcoz I sleep on my arm. But I am not sure. please guide me on this. I don't know the exact cause. Suggest the most appropriate Diagnosis and treatment.
Gastritis is a very common health issue and is faced by all all age groups. There are many factors that lead to gastritis or compound the already existing situation. Basically, gastritis is swelling of stomach lining. Spicy food, medicines, tobacco, alcohol etc. can cause or increase the gastric acid production and disturb, weaken or damage the normal stomach lining.
Gastritis is of two types:
- Acute gastritis, which occurs suddenly
- Chronic gastritis, which develops over a period of time
In India, gastritis is a very common disorder which occurs at any age but is more widespread in the adolescent age group (12-17 years).
Gastritis occurs when there is an imbalance between the acid production and damage to the stomach lining, resulting in swelling of the stomach lining. However, sometimes gastritis can cause pain in the upper part of the abdomen and may lead to stomach ulcers.
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals, and in many people there are even no symptoms. It also depends on the duration of disease, whether it is acute (happening suddenly) or chronic (causing symptoms over a long period of time).
The most common symptoms of acute gastritis include:
- Water brashes (sour fluid or tasteless saliva into the mouth)
- Belching (expelling air from the stomach through the mouth)
- Abdominal bloating or stomach fullness
- Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
- Nausea/feeling of vomiting
- Irregular bowel movement
- Recurrent indigestion
Simple natural ways to treat gastritis:
- Taking half a gram of long pepper powder with honey is an effective way to curb gastritis. It is advisable to take this mixture twice a day.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot after dinner.Fennel seeds also very efficiently deals with the condition of gastritis. It is advisable to chew half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food to keep gastritis at bay.
- Readily available lemon also helps relieve feeling of nausea and bloating. Having lemon juice subsides vomiting sensation and bloating.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot 20 minutes after dinner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I had sex 8 days before. I already passed my period date by 2 days. Can I do home urine test by kit. please help me. I am worried.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.