Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Balli Diabetic Foot ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from swollen lymph nodes under my armpit for 2 years can you suggest what should be done for this.
I am a employee of armed forces. My problem is that after rest for 2/3 hours sitting or sleeping when I tried to walk the lower surface of my ankle feel acute pain for 15/20 steps .after that I felt normal .suggest me for permanent remedy.
I got operated gall bladder removal in june 2016 and stunt removal in sept2016. But all is well suddenly I took with empty stomach in the afternoon apply fizzy in thirty and before lunch and from that time, I faced with fatty liver type with full stomach full and gas developed. No interetdigeton in eating food. Then I started taking lemon watering other c vitamin food with empty stomach and I recovered 100% but digestion problem and stomach burning sensationexists. Pl give advise.
Mera foot drop ho raha hai mene spin MRI kraya n NCV BHI dono test 2baar ho gya but sab theek aaya blood test bhi kraye woh bhi sahi hai. Pkz mujhe btaye me ab kya kru. Mene physiotherapist, artho, nd neuro ko sab ko dikha diya kisi ne kuch nhi btaya sab bolte ha test sab normal hsi ab kya kare. Steroid lene ka bola h but woh risk hai.. please Dr. Ab aap btaye me kya karu.
Gall bladder stones operation package cost. Patient's age is 58 years. Patient has multiple cyst in liver also. Operation cost and suggestions required.
Sir, my son aged 10 months has a 5 mm gallstone, so please, tell me how it can be removed without surgery?
I'm taking telma am bd and glycomet sr 500 od. There is swelling in my ankle .I think it is due to amlodipine .when I take telma am in morning and telma40 in night .no swelling. Due to BP remain 170/100 Dr. Give me telma am bd .What to do. Blood sugar is within limit.
My heel of both feet Xray lateral view states I have "bilateral retro plantar calcaneal spur" Severe pain in both heels. Currently taking health viva calcium with vit d3 tablet once per day. Should it be taken for heel spur. My calcium level is normal but vitamin d3 is below normal. 11.3 only. What kind of slippers should be used to relieve pain.
Dear team, I am prashant I want advice for my mother she is suffering pain and swelling in her Knee and swelling below knee last 4 year after treatment of ayurvedic medicine she is not getting relax. After checked by MRI doctors found that there is gap between bones in the Spine like L1, L2 SO advice me for best treatment and doctors.
My father yesterday became to know that he has a 15 mm stone in kidney in right ureter but still he did not feeling any pain and in x-ray it resulted that the kidney is swollen. So I want to know what is the reason that my father is not feeling any pain? And what is the treatment for this?
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old red platelets. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that gets to the root cause of the disorder instead of just treating the symptoms. Ayurvedic remedies improve your overall wellbeing, in addition to treating the symptoms. The various Ayurvedic remedies for gallstones are:
- Diet: Following a healthy diet is one of the key measures to prevent gallstones. Eat a well-balanced diet which has plenty of fruits and vegetables; avoid eating foods that contain saturated fats. Fat rich foods such as nuts and seeds should be consumed in moderation.
- Exercise: Exercising regularly helps in keeping your weight in check. Cardio exercises such as swimming and running are good for your heart and overall health. Remember that obesity is a risk factor for gallbladder stones.
- Keep Diabetes in check: If you are diabetic, make sure your blood sugar levels are in check. High blood sugar may cause high fat levels in the blood which may result in gallstones.
- Limit Stress: Stress may be a direct or an indirect cause for the formation of gallstones. Hence practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to deal with stress in an effective manner.
- Ayurvedic Herbs: Numerous herbs known as cholagogues and choleretics have been found useful in preventing gallstones in traditional ayurvedic medicine. Cholagogues are herbs that stimulate the gallbladder to contract, while choleretics stimulate the liver to secrete more bile. Both these actions could help reduce the risk of developing gallstones. Turmeric, citrus fruits, dried ginger, black pepper, long pepper, hing, etc., fall under these categories.
- Table Salt Remedy: Before breakfast, on an empty stomach, take a tsp of Saindhava lavanam or ordinary table salt in a glass of hot water. After drinking this, lie down for about 45 minutes on your right side. Do this once or twice a week.
- Castor Oil: Apply castor oil pack over the gallbladder area.
- Therapeutic Procedures: Apatarpana (fasting), langhana (light diet) and virechana (mild purgation) are some of the therapeutic procedures that are usually advised as a part of the treatment.
- Ayurvedic Remedies: Specific Ayurvedic remedies such as Shankavati, Sootasekar ras, Pravaalpanchaamrit, Hingwaashtak choorna, Avipattikar choorna, etc., are generally prescribed to treat this condition. The duration of the treatment and dosage of these medicines depends on the severity of the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.