My daughter is diagnosed with gall bladder stones she is 38. She also has gas problem. Wants to avoid surgery. Please advice.
Especially common in children, but not entirely impossible in adults, Atopic Dermatitis is a type of eczema, a chronic condition that causes intensive itching and red rashes in and around areas of dry and sensitive skin. Atopic dermatitis has a tendency to flare and then subside periodically and is often accompanied by hay fever or asthma or other allergies. In more serious cases, clear, fluid-filled blisters are also formed.
Signs and symptoms normally associated with atopic dermatitis may include:
- Itching, which may be severe at nocturnal periods of the day
- Dry or cracked, scaly skin
- Reddish brown patches in almost any area of the body
- Swollen and sensitive skin after scratching
- Small, raised blisters which may leak when scratched
The exact causes of atopic dermatitis are unknown. It can, however, be related to any of the following factors:
- Dry and irritable skin
- Immune system dysfunction
- Gene variations which affect the skin’s barrier function
- Action of bacteria, such as Staphylococcus aureus, on the sensitive areas of skin
- Environmental conditions
If you have Atopic Dermatitis, you are likely to be troubled by the following complications:
- Chronic, itchy skin
- Increased risk of acquiring other skin diseases and viruses, such as the herpes simplex virus
- Asthma and hay fever
- Eye problems such as blepharitis and conjunctivitis
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Sleep disorders
- Irritant hand dermatitis
- Behavioral problems such as attention deficit or hyperactivity disorders
Treatment and drugs:
If the problem still persists even after regular moisturising and other self-care steps, you may have to take medications and prescribe to certain drugs such as:
- Anti-itching and anti-inflammatory creams
- Anti-itching oral drugs
- Anti-inflammatory oral or injected drugs
- Calcineurin inhibitors that repair the skin
- Drugs to fight infection
- Wet dressings therapy
- Light therapy
- Stress treatment therapy
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a dermatologist who can help you with an effective treatment.
Atopic dermatitis is also known as Eczema. This is a kind of skin ailment that produces boils on the skin due to an inflammation of the dermis or the upper layer of the skin. There are many forms of atopic dermatitis.
Atopic dermatitis may be caused due to several reasons including a family history of the same, in which it is a genetic problem. It may also be caused when the patient has a weak immune system, which causes a reaction to any kind of disturbance in and around himself or herself, in which it is caused due to environmental factors.
Let us find out the various homeopathic means of treating this condition, and understand whether or this form of treatment is efficient or not. One must remember that any kind of homeopathic medicine or other forms of medication must only be prescribed by a certified medical practitioner.
Curing from the roots- The homeopathic way of treatment usually includes curing a problem from the roots rather than merely suppressing the painful symptoms. When medication is used to just suppress the symptoms, the problem continues to persist and becomes even more pronounced when the medication is not in use. For conditions such as atopic dermatitis, the doctor will usually prescribe medicines that will go forth and cure the very root of the problem that may be causing the condition in the first place. While this may be a time taking process, it will be a long term cure and treatment measure for the same.
Working on the immune system- In many cases, conditions like eczema may be borne due to stress-related issues, which usually lead to a weakened immune system. This is an issue that is addressed and treated appropriately by homeopathic medication so that the allergy causing elements may be treated and removed accordingly, even as the immunity is strengthened. This makes homeopathy an effective form of treatment for this condition.
Graphites- This homeopathic medication is used when the symptoms include constipation along with changes in the physical appearance of the skin, which becomes rough and hard.
Mezereum- This medicine is most effective when a crust like formation can be seen around the boils. The medicine is also useful when there is accumulation of pus under the crust.
Sulphur- Many patients suffering from atopic dermatitis complain of intense pain along with a burning and itching sensation, which they cannot seem to contain. This medicine usually helps such kinds of symptoms by soothing the affected area.
- Dulcamara- This medicine is most useful if and when the condition becomes worse due to a cold and damp weather, in which case the boils may flare up and lead to the oozing of pus and lots of itching.
I have problems in my both leg heel gets pain frequently while I was sit n stand up after sometime so what the reason for it n how will be cured?
My sis had a gout on her big toe, she is suffering from months, surgery is needed or there's any medicine to cure. Pls suggest.
Si I am 29 years old suffering from chronic disease now I am suffering from swelling total body and anemia .swelling not decreases sir what should I do pls respond sir thanks sir.
My wifes right leg is swollen right from knee joint to foot. It is there for 4 months now. Not reducing at all. She has normal BP and no diabetes. Showed to and tried medicines from Ayurvedic, allopathic as well as Homeopathic during 3 months. No relief. No one is saying why it is there except allopathic Dr. said it is due to varicose veins. We are at a loss to understand what to do and whom to show. Can you guide?
Hi. My right ankle is paining a lot. I don't see any swelling. I didn't hurt my leg. It's just paining while sit down on floor. What are symptoms that I should observe in me?
I am detected with gal bladder stone but dnt have any pain or allied symptoms. Should I go for surgery now? Need expert's advise.
Dermatitis is a disorder where inflammation on the skin is caused. It is also known as eczema. Itchy, erythematous, vascular or crusting patches appear on the skin. Dermatitis denotes an acute condition, and eczema refers to a more chronic condition of the disease. Any form of dermatitis can be cured effectively using homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy helps in decreasing the severe itching associated with the disease and also the frequency of relapse.
Here are some primary homeopathic medicines, which are used in the treatment of Dermatitis:
- Sulphur: This is said to be the best homeopathic medicine for treating Atopic Dermatitis. Very effective results are obtained when sulphur is used to cure dermatitis. It is used mainly when the skin gets excessively dry and develops scales, accompanied by itching. The itching reaches its peak during the night and is followed by a heated sensation in the affected area. In cases where sulphur is used, the skin looks dirty and unhealthy. The patient also has an increased craving for sweets and tends to avoid bathing.
- Graphites: This medicine is the best natural remedy for Dermatitis which occurs in the folds of the skin. It may occur in the folds of the elbow, knee, behind the ear and neck. There may be rawness with the itching and eruptions occur in the skin folds. Glue-like discharge from the affected area is also indicated. Graphite also treats eczema on the face, nose, chin and the eyelids.
- Rhus Tox: This is an effective homeopathic medicine used in the treatment of dermatitis due to asthmatic disorders. Rhus Tox is used when the skin turns red in color, and the itching is severe. Fluid-filled eruptions appear on the skin. Scaling of the skin is also common among asthmatic patients who develop dermatitis. Rhus Tox is usually used for dermatitis, which happens during the monsoon.
- Mezereum: This is a very useful homeopathic medicine used for treatment of dermatitis where weeping eruptions appear on the scalp. The medicine is also used to cure oozing eruptions, which occur on the scalp. Mezereum is used when a thick scab is formed on the scalp which discharges thick pus. Ulcers and vesicles are likely to appear on the scalp.
- Natrum Mur: It is used in cases of dermatitis where dry eruptions occur along the hairline, or in the margin of the scalp. Crusting takes place along the hairline as well. The patient develops an extra craving for salty food.
Homeopathy is a very effective form of medicine used for the treatment of dermatitis and there are homeopathic remedies for all types of dermatitis conditions. Not just the symptoms but the entire disease is cured from its roots using homeopathy.
She is having diabetes ,creatinine 1.89 and urea 63 and she is having swelling all over the body high bp .so what should be done. Is dialysis is required?
I am detected with multiple stones in gall bladder. But I do not have any pain or any other related symptoms. I have consulted three physicians. Everyone is saying it is upto me whether I want to go for surgery now or may be later. I am confused .Plz advise me whether I should go for surgery immediately or wait for any complications in future? please suggest me a few good hospitals in bangalore .Plz help me. Thanks.
Age: 22. Height: 5.11 ft.weight: 74 kg. Sex: male I am going for gym from last 3 months still going on. But recently I got a pain ache in my left leg which is constantly aching while am sitting simply or when I am lying in bed. sometime for a short period the pain extend till my back which make me difficult to stand up or bend down. I tried some pain killer ointment for last two days still I dint get release from it. Exact position of pain is from inside of left leg thighs which is constantly aching.
Eczema is not a disease per se, but is a name given collectively to a group of medical conditions, which can cause the skin to become inflamed and irritated. Atopic dermatitis is one of the most common types of eczema.
While the exact cause of eczema is not known, the most commonly attributed reason is an increasingly sensitive immune system. The overactive immune system produces antibodies, which cause these skin reactions. It is also noted that people with allergies including hay fever and asthma are more likely to develop eczema.
Other conditions which can lead to eczema include allergic dermatitis, irritant dermatitis, stasis dermatitis, scabies, fungal infections, xerotic dermatitis, lichen planus and scalp infections.
There is also a genetic predisposition, and children whose parents have had eczema are likely to develop eczema.
In most people, eczema is present in the form of small blisters, which are filled with fluid and can ooze. Gradually, there could be dryness, crusting, scaling and thickening of the skin with plaque formation. The most common symptom would be itching. The different types of eczema as noted above would have diagnostic features. For instance, when testing for irritant or contact dermatitis, there would be an irritant that is causing this. Stasis dermatitis would have circulatory issues and often affects the lower legs.
In fair-skinned people, these lesions begin as red and then turn brown. There also could be lightening of the affected skin area in people with slightly darker skin.
For a trained medical eye, diagnosis of eczema is not a tough task. A complete physical examination may be done to assess the extent of eczema spread. Blood tests may be done to test for allergies. In very rare cases, a biopsy may also be required.
The goal of treatment is to reduce itching and improve moisturization. Eczema, unless associated with an infection, is not contagious.
Using copious amounts of creams and lotions help in improving hydration and moisturization, as they are allowed to soak into the skin.
Topical steroids may be required if allergy is suspected. In most cases, hydrocortisone and corticosteroid creams are very effective.
Associated infections like scalp infections and fungal infections should also be treated with suitable products.
Immunomodulator creams like Elidel are useful by suppressing the immune system and preventing flare up of the allergic reactions.
Cold compresses may be used to relieve itching.
Since there is a strong genetic component related to eczema, prevention is helpful.
Constantly keep the skin moist and hydrated by using moisturizers, especially during winters.
Avoid clothes and metals which can cause allergy- like wool, nickel, harsh soaps, detergents, etc.
Avoid or be careful about food items which are known to cause allergies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.