Doctor in DR Narender Reddy K
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for DR Narender Reddy KYour feedback matters!
Hi am vidya sagar from hyderabad I have sexual problem I can not sex more extra time If I sex in few 5mitns only I can what problem is there can tell please.
Pain in the back can be due to a number of reasons. It may be habitual, occupational, sports-related, or idiopathic.
- Habitual pain is usually due to patients being habituated to a faulty posture.
- Occupational pain is related to professions, which require standing or driving for long hours or professions like dentists who need to have a bent posture for extended periods of time.
- Sports-related pain usually affects athletes or children who bend their back inadvertently during taking part in sports.
Apart from these, back pain may also occur due to unknown or unrelated reasons. Homeopathic is a great alternative compared to allopathic medicines because it has no side effects and the cure is long term. The several homeopathic medications that may be used for back pain are as follows:
- Sulphur: It is a great remedy for patients who have back pain due to a slouching posture and whose pain worsens when they stand up.
- Ruta Graveolens: It is the remedy of choice in cases the patient experiences stiffness in joint or muscles, accompanied with feeling of soreness and lameness all over the back.
- Aesculus: It is a good homeopathic remedy in cases of very low back pain, which gets worse when the patient tried to stand upright from a previously sitting position.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: It is a recommended medicine in cases of pain of the lower back, shoulders and neck. Pain is worsened by damp and cold weather and by movement. Relief to such pain is provided by massage, hot baths, and warm applications.
- Arnica: This homeopathic gel is popular for its good effect on soft tissues and muscular pain.
- Nux Vomica: It is a great remedy for cases where pain gets worse by damp and cold weather, especially at night and painful muscle cramps are experienced in the lower back.
- Ignatia: It is a good remedy for emotional distress and for pain in the muscles of the lower back.
- Natrum Muriaticum: It is indicated for use in the pain of the lower back, which gets better from lying down on a hard surface.
- Bryonia: It is recommended in cases of strong pain in the lower back that prevents the patient from even moving, turning from side to side in the bed, coughing, or making any kind of sudden movement.
- Kali Carbonicium: It is a good remedy for patients who have frequent and strong night pains, accompanied with increased back pain during menses.
In addition to these, there are other homeopathic remedies that are recommended in cases of back pain such as Cimifuga, Calcarea Carbonica, Calcarea Phosphorica, Dulcamara, etc.
Hair fall is not a problem as long as it is within the healthy range. In fact, as part of a normal cycle of hair growth, a person loses between 50- 100 strands of hair per day. The problem arises when the daily hair fall is more than 200 with little or no hair growth. In some cases, the hair growth may be slower than usual. All these factors may trigger thinning of the scalp, a condition commonly known as Alopecia. In some cases, the situation gets so bad that it results in baldness (both in males and females).
Alopecia can be of two types:
- Scarring Alopecia: Here, chances of a hair regrowth is next to impossible as scarring alopecia results in complete destruction of the hair follicles.
- Non-Scarring Alopecia: This is less severe with a strong possibility of hair regrowth as non-scarring alopecia does not destroy the hair follicles.
What triggers severe hair fall or Alopecia in men and women?
Hair fall or Alopecia is no longer a problem associated with old age (Diffuse Alopecia). Young adults (both men and women), in their mid 20's and 30's are suffering from Alopecia. While there may be many factors responsible for alopecia, some of the common and critical triggers are
- Genetics and hereditary: In some people, Alopecia may be more of a genetic and hereditary problem, a condition that is medically known as Androgenic Alopecia. Androgenic Alopecia can affect all and sundry, irrespective of their age and sex. Androgenic alopecia in males is known as Male Pattern Baldness and in females as Female Pattern Baldness. While the hair fall is rapid and severe, the hair growth is slow. In some cases, the hair follicles cease to grow beyond a certain length, resulting in short hair.
- Pregnancy: Many women suffer from a type of alopecia called Telogen Effluvium during their pregnancy. The condition is often a reversible and temporary problem that improves with time. Hormonal changes, stress, fatigue, insomnia and related pregnancy woes may trigger the severe hair fall during pregnancy. Some women also suffer from postpartum hair fall. The trigger here can be an imbalance in the estrogen level, the use of birth control pills, or even stress.
- Hormonal Imbalance: Hormonal imbalance can wreak havoc, giving rise to serious health complications with alopecia being one of them. Androgen (male sex hormone) is one such hormone whose imbalance can trigger Alopecia. The elevated levels of Androgen in the hair follicles are known to inhibit the hair growth. Hair loss can also be an outcome of Estrogen (female sex hormone) deficiency. Some women who had their menopause are likely to suffer from Alopecia.
- Certain medical conditions such as Alopecia Areata (an Autoimmune disorder that triggers sudden and rapid hair fall with the appearance of bald patches on the scalp), Scalp infections, Dermatological problems ( Lichen Planus, Sarcoidosis), PCOS, Thyroid problems, to name a few, are often responsible for severe hair fall.
- Some other factors that may result in alopecia include, excessive use of hair styling products, rapid weight loss, surgery, trauma, or a person undergoing radiation therapy.
Obesity not only looks bad, it is the starting point of major life threatening diseases today. People who are obese or who are overweight try out desperately all kinds of weight loss programs and are willing to pay any price to lose that extra weight. All kinds of diets and trainers have mushroomed promising the moon and in course making money at their will. In Ayurveda, this problem and its solution was diagnosed centuries ago. In the past decade, the popularity of Ayurvedic products have seen a resurgence. Ayurveda recommends Bottle Gourd as an excellent source for weight loss and hence, a perfect solution for obesity. Most of us are not aware of the fact that a bottle gourd juice is a healthy daily tonic and can work wonders for our health.
Bottle gourd juice is extremely effective for those who want to lose weight. Bottle gourd is commonly known as ghia, lauki, dudhi and soorakaya, in addition to other names. One just needs to do is peel off the skin of a fresh bottle gourd, chop it into little pieces, put it in a juicer and prepare the juice. One must include this juice regularly in breakfast to reduce weight. Since this juice is full of vitamins, potassium and iron, it is extremely nutritious. This juice is known to curb one’s appetite if one can manage to drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.
Those who detest the juice form, they can eat raw bottle gourd or peeling the skin of a fresh bottle gourd and cutting it into little pieces to eat as part of salad. This is also a healthy option which could lead to weight-loss. Bottle gourd is one of the best foods you can have if you want to lose weight as it contains 96% water, and a 100g serving contains as little as 15 calories. The high fibre content will take care of one’s hunger pangs thus, preventing one from over eating. Its juice can work as a wonderful snack replacement. The bottle gourd as well as its juice is a powerful fat burner as it has rich fibre content, water, vitamins (especially B complex and C), potassium, iron, and sodium. It’s fibre content is an effective appetite suppressant that allows easy control of food consumption.
While preparing the juice of a bottle gourd, one should not strain with a sieve as the fiber is the key to weight loss. One cannot expect to melt all your fat by just drinking bottle gourd and it has to be coupled with a low calorie diet and adequate exercise. One must have the bottle gourd juice as a first thing in the morning as it is a great way to detox one’s body. It is low in calories and fat and rich in antioxidants, which make it a great supplement to weight loss. So what are you waiting for? Just include the bottle gourd juice in your regular breakfast today and lose weight in an effective stress free manner.
There can be a number of reasons that lead to infertility in women. Endometriosis is one of them. It is a benign condition where the endometrium, which includes the tissues that form the lining inside the uterus, grows outside the uterus. Apart from infertility, it may also cause pelvic pain in women.
There are no such symptoms of endometriosis apart from pelvic pain and it cannot be detected without surgery. Thus, it is very difficult to diagnose this disease and state how common it is. However, research says that the prevalence of this disease in women in their reproductive age is between 3 to 10 per cent.
It is found that endometriosis sometimes leads to infertility. Here is how:
Abdominal Adhesions and Infertility
Normally, the endometriosis implants develop in the abdomen. Then the body surrounds them with connective tissues. The reason for doing so is isolating the implants, so that they cannot harm your body.
Now, sometimes these adhesions can create a blockage in the opening of the fallopian tube or may also pinch off the fallopian tube. This will result in obstruction in the fertilisation of egg and the sperm and thus fertilization will not take place; so there are no chances of conceiving. These obstructions when diagnosed can be treated with surgery.
Secretions from implants
Endometrium plays a vital role in conception where the tissues secrete a wide variety of hormones and nutrients. Now, the endometrial implant also functions in the same way and secretes those hormones. The difference is that it does not deposit them in the lumen of the womb, and it is released in the abdominal cavity. In these substances, there may be some hormones that are responsible for infertility.
Prostaglandins are other hormones that are secreted by the endometrium normally. It helps in a lot of body processes that include various stages of menstrual cycle and pregnancy.
This hormone is required for a lot of functions such as ovulation, sperm mobility, and regression of corpus luteum, immune interaction, menstrual cramps and contraction of the uterus at birth.
Just like the endometrium, the implants also secrete these hormones. And the problem that is caused by the implant secreted prostaglandin hormone is that they are released in the abdomen and not in the womb. Moreover, they are not secreted at the right time, thus sending a wrong message to the brain.
A woman with a few days of pregnancy may face a miscarriage because the ovary will get a signal to start the menstrual cycle, and the womb lining where the egg is implanted will be expelled.
Most of us today live a hectic life be it pressing deadlines or tiring social engagements, but in all this hustle and bustle we tend to often neglect our health. Do we know that today for all of us there is a great need for preventive care, especially in today's world where the threats are magnified. This also includes being able to get the proper guidance to imbibe a healthier lifestyle with regular tests and health checkups that will help us in knowing our present state of health and will help is in identifying risks and threats well in advance.
- Did you know, that almost seven out of ten fatalities or deaths are caused due to chronic disease and that half these cases do not recognise the early symptoms and risks with proper screening and regular
- check ups. Sounds familiar, are you also one of those who have never cared for preventive healthcare check ups?
- These preventive health checkups are actually life saving, as they update you on how fit and healthy you are. Preventive health care basically deals with the prevention of diseases and conditions that may be caused due to environmental factors, genetic predisposition of the patient, lifestyle choices as well as disease agents. In this field, constant check ups and preventive action equips people to deal with and ward off these causes so as to prevent the onset of a number of disease and ailments. Here is everything you need to know about preventive healthcare.
- In today's time it is very simple to get a preventive health check up done, all it takes is a simple blood and urine test at a lab and you will be able to know all you need to know about your health. Further, if there has been an outbreak of an epidemic where you live, then preventive health care will help in getting the right tests done at the right time so as to ensure that you get the proper vaccinations. With preventive healthcare, you can also get genetic testing done on a regular basis so as to learn more about preventing diseases like asthma, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and many others that one might inherit genetically.
- It is time that we take care of ourselves by booking a full body check up today and live a healthy and stress free life.
Hair-fall is a normal process, if we consider the hair-growth cycle that lasts for two to six weeks. The usual rate of growth is about one centimeter a month. After two to three months, hair which were in their ‘resting phase’ shed to allow new hair to grow back. Deviation from this normal cycle leads to abnormal hair-fall which can then become a matter of concern.
Tips to handle abnormal hair loss
- Testing hair thinning: Take 20 to 30 hair strands and hold them between your thumb and index finger. Pull firmly and slowly. If more than six hair strands happen to come out at a time, then you might be suffering from abnormal hair loss.
- Limited use of hair dryers: Consistent heating weakens the hair proteins and leads to brittleness and fragility of hair follicles. Hence, limit the uses of hair dryers, curlers, hair straightness or hot brushes.
- Avoid Perms: Avoid chemical straightening or curling which breaks the inner bonding of your hair and makes the hair brittle.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching removes the natural pigment and weakens the hair follicles.
- Avoid pulling the hair strands tightly: Certain hairstyling involves tightly pulling the hair and using clips or elastics, tight braids, plaits, cornrows, tight ponytail. Avoid using heated rollers. ‘Traction alopecia’ is the term coined for tightly pulling of your hair.
- Use a mild shampoo: Regularly washing your hair cleanses your hair as well as your scalp which prevents any chance of infection and the subsequent hair loss. Instead of shampooing daily, do it on alternate days. Mild shampoo includes sultaines, sulfosuccinates, silicones, and amphoacetate.
- Right Choice of Shampoo: Use different shampoos for different purposes; dandruff, greasy or normal hair and for dry hair. If the shampoo is rich in protein, it may boost the volume and make it thicker and smoother for a temporary period, but does not repair the damaged hair
- Use a good hairbrush: Use a soft brush, made of natural fibers. Instead of a brush, use a comb for wet hair.
- Scalp Massage: Massage your hair with nourishing oils such as rosemary, coconut, almond or lavender oil. It warms your skin and boosts blood circulation and provides nutrients to the follicles.
Deadlines to meet, personal commitments to attend, quick and unhealthy bites on the go, and hardly any time for your health. All these results in many lifestyle conditions, heart problems being predominant among them. Thousands of people in the India suffer a heart attack in a year. Don’t you think knowing the reasons behind heart problems is important to avoid suffering from one? Read on to know about Atherosclerosis, a condition that eventually leads to a block in an artery.
What is Atherosclerosis?
When the arteries start narrowing as a result of the plaque buildup, it is known as Atherosclerosis. It is also referred to as arteriosclerosis, which means that the arteries become very hard.
The blood vessels that are responsible for carrying oxygen and the necessary nutrients from the heart to the entire body are the arteries. As you grow older, the cholesterol and the fat starts getting deposited in the arteries, which lead to the formation of plaque.
Arteries are lined by the cell layer which is known as the endothelium. Atherosclerosis starts to develop when there is damage caused to the endothelium. This leads to the lipoproteins of low density getting accumulated in the wall of the artery. These lipoproteins are known as atheroma.
The pieces of the plaque may break off, and the flow of blood through the arteries is restricted due to the blood clot. Atherosclerosis may cause stroke, heart attacks, heart failure, and peripheral vascular disease if it is not treated properly. This disease can occur in any artery that is located in any of the body parts, which include the kidneys, the legs, or the heart.
What exactly happens?
Atherosclerosis starts when the arteries located in part of a person’s body become hard and narrow due to the buildup of excess fat in the artery walls. These damages lead to the development of plaque. The plaque starts creating a bump on the wall of the artery.
As the disease starts to progress, the bump starts to get bigger. This leads to a blockage. This process goes on throughout the patient’s body, placing his heart at a great risk. This may also lead to stroke or other serious health problems.
Once the disease starts progressing, it may lead to the rupture of the plaque lining. This causes the LDL cholesterol and the other unwanted substances to spill out in the blood stream. This leads to the blood clot, and the blood clot, in turn, may travel to any other body part, blocking the flow of blood to the nearest organ. The plaque can either stay in the wall of the artery, or it may start growing in the path of the flow of blood.
This disease progresses very slowly, and it may start developing in a person from his/her childhood. In adults, atherosclerosis is generally caused due to a high blood pressure, smoking, resistance to insulin, diabetes, obesity, or inflammation due to other diseases or lupus.
Maintaining a proper diet and exercising regularly can help to keep atherosclerosis in check.
Ayurveda is based on the philosophy that health is a result of the balance between three basic elements in the body, also known as tridoshas. These are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. The imbalance between these leads to various diseases. Arthritis and spondylitis, both being bone issues, is due to the formation of a substance known as ‘ama’ which are a kind of toxins. The theory behind treating joint issues is to rid the body of ama. This is done by a combination of diet, massage, and home remedies which can help control severity and progression of symptoms.
Regular detoxifying the body using ginger and/or black pepper with the meal goes a long way in detoxifying the body, which also eliminates ama from the body.
- A tablespoon of turmeric can be boiled in milk and consumed daily
- Avoid foods which can induce constipation. This can be by increasing the number of fibres and reducing processed and refined foods like maida.
- Include herbs which have great healing powers and have been used over centuries
- Store water overnight in a copper vessel and drink it in the morning. The trace minerals which get absorbed do wonders for your joints.
- Castor oil, either a spoonful or mixed with warm milk helps in curing arthritis and spondylitis pains.
- Nutritional changes like the use of aloe vera and amla juices are very beneficial for the joints. These are rich in vitamin C and help build immunity too.
- Supplements like bone support capsules and calcium complex have traces of essential micronutrients which improves overall bone health and immunity. They are useful in controlling pain from arthritis and spondylitis.
- Herbs like guggul, ashwagandha, ginger, and nirgundi oil are also used since ages to help reduce bone pain.
Whole body massage using herbal oils and/or powders is greatly beneficial for reducing pain and stiffness and improving mobility. These massage movements and the powders and/or oils also help improve blood circulation and lymphatic draining, so toxins are removed and circulation is enhanced.
Panchakarma is another detox method, which includes a combination of diet and lifestyle changes. This may take about 60 to 90 days for one session but is highly rewarding.
Most yoga asanas are aimed at improving metabolism and agility. There is no asana which can add to the pain if done carefully. Under supervision, learn simple yoga asanas which can be done without damaging the already affected joint. Not only would pain and stiffness reduce, the range of motion also would gradually increase.
Arthritis is inevitable, but the above can definitely help arrest progression and reduce the severity of symptoms.