Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Anand's HomeopathyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was quite impressed with Anand Dhoot concept of holistic healing. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair fallThe overall cleanliness in the Dr Anand's Homeopathy was amazing. The Dr Anand's Homeopathy is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. The complete process of hair fall treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
The hair loss treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Anand Dhoot guided me to change my attitude. As someone I knew, consulted Dr Anand Dhoot and they referred us. I was suffering from hair loss for such a long time. The Dr Anand's Homeopathy is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. Anand Dhoot is really like god send person. He helped me immendly to treat muy hairloss issue.
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Dr Anand Dhoot. I saw Dr Anand Dhoot clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. I am benefitted with the hair growth treatmnet he gave. I owe him a big thanks for the treatment.
All of sudden I developed therDandruff problem and didn't know what to do. The staff was very attentive to my needs at Dr Anand's Homeopathy in Hyderabad. drAnand Dhoot is very talented and seasoned doctor. Someone from the office, referred him to us. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. With the help of hertreatment, I am feeling so great.
dr anand doot is very professional, yet very understanding.after my treatment of acidity with him, I am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to his perfect advice. Also his clinic Dr Anand's Homeopathy in kachiguda is very hygenic.
Dr. Anand Dhoot provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks for your help a lot
Dr. Anand Dhoot provides answers that are very helpful. Too good
When it comes to the health of women, there is never too much one can do. The condition of amenorrhea, for instance, refers to the situation in which menstruation does not take place.
There are two kinds of amenorrhea, which are the primary form and the secondary. The primary refers to when menstruation has not begun in a girl who has reached 16 years of age. On the other hand, when a woman has secondary amenorrhea, what this means is that for over six months, menstruation has not occurred.
The reasons why primary amenorrhea may take place are quite varied. Tumours which affect the pituitary gland can cause it, as can an abnormality in the vagina or the uterus of a woman. Diseases such as polycystic ovary also have the potential to lead to amenorrhea. For secondary amenorrhea, a bad diet, stress and pregnancy can lead to it. But what can be done about it?
Treating Amenorrhea with Homeopathy
Homeopathy is a truly amazing field of medicine and it is so great that it can treat amenorrhea, as well. One of the many good things about making the right choice of a homeopathic treatment plan is that it is highly customizable, according to the case at hand.
There is no one medicine which is prescribed by homeopathy for amenorrhea, which correspond to the various causes of the condition. So, it can be understood why homeopathic medicine is customizable as it proves to be in the case of treating amenorrhea, as well.
There are a variety of homeopathic medicines which can be taken for amenorrhea. That being said, it is important to keep in mind the fact that these medicines should only be made use of after a qualified homeopathic doctor has checked the patient and approved of the medicine. For mothers who have not experienced menses after they started breastfeeding their babies, Sepia is the medicine which is usually recommended. In a similar way, Pinus lamb is recommended for women whose menses are delayed. While these happen to be a couple of very specific or niche medicines, a general medicine for amenorrhea is Pulsatilla. In fact, it is widely considered by doctors to be very effective.
When amenorrhea is caused on account of the suppression of menses due to a tumour which is present in the ovaries, most allopathic doctors would be very worried. However, homeopathic doctors would know that there is a solution designed for this very situation, which is known as Apis Mel.
Now that it is known that amenorrhea has not only a cure, but rather, multiple cures; the cause for worry is not really warranted!
Are you looking for an effective remedy for the removal of kidney stones? Kidney stones or renal calculi are solid concretions or crystal aggregations of the minerals dissolved in urine. These commonly form inside the kidneys. Kidney stone is a very common disease associated with the urinary tract and occurs more in men than in women. Homeopathy is the most natural mode of treatment for kidney stones and it cures the underlying cause of the problem.
Homeopathic medicines for kidney stone are dual action remedies which are natural and safe. First, they help remove the stones present in the urinary tract either by crushing them into fine sand-like particles or in a few cases, in the intact state. Secondly, they hold the promise of completing removing the tendency towards stone formation in the future. While selecting the appropriate Homeopathic medicine for kidney stone, the side affected is considered along with the pain and associated symptoms. The colour of sand particles in urine helps to further refine the search. Although kidney stones can be safely handled with properly selected Homeopathic medicines, care should be taken when the size of the stone is very large and it gets impacted in the ureter leading to hydronephrosis that again calls for homeopathic medicines to prevent kidney damage.
Here is a list of the most effective homeopathic medicines for treating kidney stones:
Argentum nit: This medicine is used when a patient experiences nephralgia due to kidney congestion or from the passage of calculi. Dull aching is experienced at the back of the bladder and the urine is dark, containing blood and deposits of renal epithelium and uric acid. Urine passes little at a time, usually in drops. The patient’s face becomes dark and dry. The urine burns during passage and the urethra feels like it is swollen.
Belladonna: It is used when the kidney stones are accompanied by sharp and shooting pains. Sudden cramps and strains along the ureter during the passing of urine are likely. The patient may feel feverish and excited. Irritation, clutching and cramps are likely to occur as well.
Benzoic acid: This homeopathic medicine is used in case of nephritic colic with offensive urine. The urine is deep red in color and has a strong odor. It may smell cadaverous and putrid. The urine is thick and water like clear in an alternative way. The patient usually feels better when the urine is thick and profuse.
Berberis: This is another effective homeopathic medicine for kidney stones. It is used when there is shooting pain radiating from a point. The patient may be unable to move or even sit on his painful side. The pain may run up to the kidneys or down to the bladder as well. Little calculi with pin heads may develop in the pelvis. Berberis is efficient in giving relief to such pain. The patient may also experience burning and soreness in the kidney along with severe distress. The urine is dark and turbid in nature with copious sediment and urine flow becomes slow. There is an increased urge for urination.
You should consult a homeopathic practitioner if you experience any symptom of kidney stones. Based on its severity and symptoms, he will be able to prescribe you the best homeopathic medicines for your condition.
Anxiety disorders are serious issues amongst individuals of all ages today. It is a psychological feeling of uneasiness or fear about something, which can create other physiological and behavioral changes in a human being and can even drive a a person crazy. It can be characterized by symptoms such as sweating palms, rapid heartbeat, muscle tension, dry mouth, which arise due to various reasons such as face of fearing the crowd, stage-fright, doubt about facing a difficult situation, fear of failure or rejection and many more.
Homeopathy comes into this picture with a unique recovery program for such kinds of anxieties. Its treatment procedure is individualistic, which means, it has a separate recovery therapy for separate anxiety disorders. In addition, treatment is purely natural with no side effects. Following are some homeopathic remedies of various kinds of anxiety disorders:
- Aconite: This is the best homeopathic remedy for anxiety symptoms such as agitation, restlessness, dry mouth, fear of mixing with people, panic attack, fear of death, fear of future or even certain agonized feeling related to some past traumatic incident. In such cases, the patient may sometimes become very violent also.
- Argentum nitricum: This medicine comes into play in cases of extreme nervousness or apprehension of a person which turns him or her to be very much impulsive. The patient also becomes forgetful and dull always wearing a melancholy and grim face.
- Arsenic Album: There are certain anxieties, which include fear of security and safety leading to anxiety about robbers, health or money. Consequently, they tend to feel insecure and always try to be neat and perfectionist to avoid such problems. Arsenic Album is very helpful in such cases.
- Calcarea carbonica: People who suffer from a fear of change or losing hold of situation and are very stubborn and obstinate may take help of this medicine.
- Gelsemium sempervirens: This is useful when the patient is suffering from muscle tensions, shaking of legs or knocking of knees due to performance anxiety.
In addition, Lycopodium clavatum, Kali arsenicosum, Kali Phosporicum, Phosporus are also very useful for anxieties. However, people should always consult a doctor before taking the medicines.
What is gastritis?
Gastritis is no single disease but a group of conditions, which are characterised by inflammation of lining of stomach or erosion of the stomach mucosa,. Gastritis can broadly divided into acute gastritis and chronic gastritis
Acute gastritis is a sudden inflammation of the lining of stomach
Inflammation of the whole stomach is called as PANGASTRITIS and an inflammation of the part of the stomach is called ANTRAL GASTRITIS
IT can be divided into two types
2) NON EROSIVE
Chronic gastritis is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach that occurs gradually and persist for a long time. it may be result of prolonged uses of NSAIDS , infections with Helicobacter pyroli,pernicious anaemia,degeneration of the lining of the stomach from age or chronic bile reflux.
Causes of Gastritis
- Bacterial infections
- Bile reflux diseases
- Pernicious Anaemia
- Autoimmune Gastritis
- use of NSAIDS
- Alcoholic addictions
- cocaine(which is not very common)
- Radiation and Chemotherapy
- other factors(HIV,PARASITIC INFECTIONS/ and some connective tissue disorder)
What are signs and symptoms of gastritis?
- A gnawing or burning acne or pain in the epigastric region(upper abdomen) and it may become worse or better after eating
- Loss of appetite
- Bloating, a feeling of fullness of abdomen after eating
- Weight loss
- Nausea and vomiting
In severe cases
- Pallor, sweating and fast heart beat(tachycardia)
- feeling of faint, shortness of breath
- chest pain and severe stomach pain
- vomiting of large amount of blood
- blood discharges are seen from bowels,
How Gastritis is diagnosed?
- Blood test
- stool test
- upper GI x-ray (barium meal)
How this condition can be managed?
- H2 blockers
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Antidiarrheal agents
Some Diet and Lifestyle tips for Gastritis
- Eating habits- modification of eating habitats such as avoiding spicy food, eating food in little quantities etc.
- Avoid alcohol- it irritates and erodes the mucous lining of the stomach.
- Don’t smoke- smoking interferes with protective gastric lining of the stomach, making the stomach more susceptible to gastritis as well as ulcers, smoking also increases the production of acid in abdomen
- Maintain a right BMI- obese people tend to develop heartburn, bloating abdomen constipation more common than normal people
- Exercise regularly- aerobic exercise that increases your breathing and heart rate also stimulates the activities of intestinal muscles, helps in defecating
- Manage stress- stress increases risk of heart attack and stroke, beside this it also results in excessive production of acid which results in improper digestion or slow digestion. Yoga is the best way to manage stress.
The main symptom of genital herpes include occurrence of blisters around or near the rectum. These blisters do break eventually, but they leave behind sores that are very tender and that take about 2 to 4 weeks to heal when the eruption of blisters occurs for the first time. The subsequent outbreaks are shorter and less severe than the first outburst. The disease can spread easily through sexual intercourse and it is better to consult a doctor, even if no clear symptoms are visible. Genital herpes cause tingling sensation and a lot of uneasiness in the genital area.
Causes of genital herpes
- The genital herpes infection is mainly caused by 2 different types of HSVs or herpes simplex virus.
- The first type of herpes simplex virus most commonly infect the lips and they cause cold sores, which are recognized as fever blisters.
- The first type of HSV type 1 virus can also produce sores in the genital area. The usual cause of genital herpes is the HSV type 2 and that can infect the mouth.
- Genital herpes can be simply transmitted from one individual to another during sex. The symptoms of herpes can be produced on and off in some people as it remains in the nerve cells of the body.
Symptoms of genital herpes
- Burning or itchy feeling in the genital area that lasts for more than 2-3 weeks.
- Pain is experienced in the genital area, legs and buttocks.
- Fluid is discharged from the Vagina, and pressure is experienced in the abdomen.
- The sores appear after few days on regions where the virus has entered like penis, vagina or the mouth.
- The other general symptoms that can occur under this condition are headache, fever, muscle aches and difficulty in urination.
- The glands around the groin area also get swollen at times.
Homeopathic medicines are safe
It is a contagious disease and use of homeopathic remedies is very effective in treating herpes. Remarkable results can be gained by taking homeopathic medicines, and these are extremely safe. There are no side effects caused by taking homeopathic medications, and are of great use in eradicating the condition from the root. The intensity of the genital herpes condition takes a long time to wither and use of homeopathic medicine though provides slow results is very effective and harmless. The best homeopathic medication that can be taken to treat genital herpes is Natrum Mur for both men and women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.