Salicylic Peel Treatment
Prp Hair Transplant
Scar Revision Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstruction of Smile Procedures
Revlite Laser Procedure
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Prp Hair Transplantation
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Ear Reconstruction Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Earlobe Correction Procedure
Chemical Peel Treatment
Fat Injections (Transplant) Procedure
Submit a review for Contours Plastic Surgery CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
To look good is one of the best ways to help yourself feel good. With the help of the latest technology, we now have cosmetic solutions to our appearance related problems and these are available at numerous salon or in jars that can sit on our nightstand, ready for regular use. Yet, there are more long-term solutions with greater efficacy that one can get from a cosmetic surgeon. Facial implants are one such solution which can help us in many ways.
Here are the various benefits of facial implants.
- Augmentation: One of the main benefits of getting facial implants is that these will help in significantly augmenting your facial features, especially your cheeks. If you have a weak chin which seems slightly receding or too chubby cheeks, then this is a good cosmetic option which can help in giving better shape so that the features are well augmented with better definition and fullness. This will render a fine balance to your overall appearance and make your face that much more attractive as well.
- Reconstruction: Sometimes, we lose the shape and definition of our features to age and weight as well as other factors like a stressful lifestyle where eating and sleeping patterns are less than ideal. In such a scenario, we can reconstruct the facial features, restoring the contours and bringing back the original proportions of the face. This will make the features look like they really fit in with your face which gives a good appearance in the long run.
- Rejuvenate: These implants can also help in rejuvenating and adding a more fresh feel to your overall appearance. With the help of these implants, you can actually bring back the distinction between areas like the jaw and the chin, as well as the cheeks so that your face looks more well proportioned, well defined, and even younger.
- Correct deficiencies: If you have any facial deficiencies in terms of the contours as well as the definition of your features and the blend of the same, then you can turn to facial implants. These implants will help in better contouring in a way that will fix these imperfections in your jaw, chin and cheeks. This will give you a more polished look.
- Facial symmetry: One of the best benefits of facial implants is the fact that it renders greater symmetry to your face. After this procedure, your face will actually have features set in a proportionate line which creates a pleasing and perfect look. If you feel you cheeks are too large or your chin and jaw are literally merging in with each other, then a facial implant will help in bringing in greater symmetry for your face. These procedures are also quite quick to perform. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
One of the effects of ageing is the double chin that is caused due to extra fluid or fat under the chin. It could also be due to increased weight, sagging skin, or merely genetic. Given that it produces an aged appearance, people with double chin are constantly trying to find ways to hide it. There are two main muscles in the neck area, and toning them helps to remove the double chin appearance. There are grooming tips like specific kinds of clothes, hairstyle, and makeup to conceal it. There are also some exercises which are believed to reduce the prominence of the double chin. However, these are temporary measures, and for a permanent solution, surgical correction is the only method of choice.
Some of the new methods to get rid of the double chin are listed below with some important additional details. Talk to your surgeon and understand what to expect before going ahead with the surgical correction.
- Kybella: Approved by FDA, this is the new wonder drug to correct double chin. With no surgery involved, all it takes is about half an hour. The area is injected with a local anaesthetic and then Kybella. This contains deoxycholic acid, which is an enzyme that the body also produces naturally. This helps break down fat cells and so after a couple of weeks, the double chin gradually begins to literally melt away. Depending on the desired results, repeat injections might be required at monthly intervals. There could be mild swelling in the initial couple of days, which will subside shortly. The result would be a more defined chin line, producing a slimmer appearance.
- CoolMini: This involves freezing the fat and massaging it to remove the double chin. This is a form of chin sculpting and is preferred in people with good skin tightness. Results will be evident in about 1 to 3 months.
- Skin tightening using infrared light: A beam of infrared light is aimed at the double chin which causes tightening of the skin by stimulating the underlying collagen and elastin layers.
- Chin liposuction: In people with excess fat deposition, chin liposuction where the excess fat is suctioned off is a good treatment option. This is a time-tested method and produces results more immediately than the above-mentioned procedures.
Subsequent to any of the above procedures, it is better to make some lifestyle changes so that the double chin does not return. Weight management and regular exercise can go a long way in preventing recurrence of the double chin. Speak to a doctor to draw up a weight management plan and an exercise regimen that can help in the same.
What Is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is colloquially known as a “nose job”. It is a cosmetic surgery conducted to reshape the nose. The corrective surgery is performed to make the nose smaller or larger, correct the bump, the angles in relation to the upper lip, indentations and other defects relating to the tip of the nose.
Rhinoplasty can be conducted using general or local anaesthesia. Rhinoplasty can correct the structure of the nose if it causes difficulty in breathing. Rhinoplasty can also improve the physical appearance after an injury or disease.
A Few Myths About Rhinoplasty
- Cosmetic rhinoplasty is meant for rich and vain people.
- Anaesthesia can be dangerous.
- Dissatisfaction with nose shape or size can be eradicated completely.
- Rhinoplasty needs to be performed more than once.
- Rhinoplasty creates a drastic and extremely noticeable transformation of the nose.
- Rhinoplasty is most definitely covered by insurance.
- Rhinoplasty can cause scars, stitches and bruises on the nose.
- Any plastic surgeon can perform rhinoplasty.
- Rhinoplasty is a simple surgery.
- Rhinoplasty is a very painful procedure.
A Few Facts About Rhinoplasty
- The demand for rhinoplasty is rising by leaps and bounds every day.
- Rhinoplasty is not just a cosmetic procedure to look good. It is known to correct some real nasal disorders. Swellings, breathing issues due to a deviated septum or other structural problems that cause pain and respiratory troubles can be fixed by rhinoplasty.
- There are different techniques used for men and women. The structure of a man’s nose differs slightly from a woman’s, in terms of angles and slopes. These are determined and corrected by expert and experienced plastic surgeons.
- The discomfort after the surgery is mild and moderate. Most patients recover in a couple of hours. In major surgery case, it takes a day.
- Rhinoplasty is fairly affordable.
- Insurance covers can be claimed when the surgery is not for cosmetic purpose, but for genuine corrective purpose.
- Rhinoplasty can help to make minor corrections as well, without causing drastic or obvious changes.
- Anaesthesia performed during the surgery rarely causes any long term complication. It is relatively safe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.
As we age, we begin to go through a variety of changes when it comes to our face and body. The face is one of the first and foremost areas where these changes begin to show up. From fine lines and wrinkles to sagging skin and even bags under the eyes, there are a number of things that show up as signs of ageing. There are many ways of combating such signs, especially tired eyes that have bags under them.
Fat Grafting and Blepharoplasty are some of the ways that are usually long term, immediate and effective as compared to many cosmetics and creams. Let us find out more about botox for under eye bags.
Bags under the eyes may be caused due to a variety of reasons including age, genetics, allergies and lack of sleep coupled with stress. Age is one of the most common causes of under eye bags. As we age, our skin loses its elasticity due to the loss or reduction of collagen production. This is a substance that our skin produces in order to give a supple and tight appearance. When the production of this element diminishes, it leads to the appearance of fine lines and bags under the eyes. Similarly, lack of sleep, stress and a work routine that demands constantly staring at a computer screen, can all lead to dark circles and bags under the eyes. This makes us look tired and less than appealing.
Fat Grafting For Under Eye Hollows-
Fat transfer has quickly become one of the most sought after non-invasive treatments available for facial rejuvenation and the treatment of dark circles and hollows under the eyes. Fat is plentiful, easy to harvest, and because it’s your own tissue, there is no need to worry about having a reaction or excessive swelling.
Fat grafting (‘fat transfer’) offers an innovative solution for treating eyelid hollowness that may have always been present or that was caused by fat loss from prior cosmetic eye surgery, aging, or significant weight loss.
The presence of under-eye shadows is a frequent complaint that is commonly seen with aging. This happens from a combination of fat loss around the eye and a sagging of the upper cheek. Sometimes, it is an inherited trait that we see in relatively young patients. By filling in the shadow within the tear trough (under the eyes), fat grafting can make an extraordinary difference in rejuvenating the look around the eye.
Blepharoplasty For Under Eye Hollows-
Droopy eyelids are a major reason why some people consider eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) to remove and tighten excess eyelid skin for a more alert, youthful appearance. Sometimes blepharoplasty also can improve your vision by providing a less obstructed field of view, once droopy eyelids are improved. Blepharoplasty can remove excess skin, muscle and sometimes fat from the upper or lower eyelids. In some cases, you might need only skin removed but not muscle — or you might need the procedure done on both upper and lower eyelids. Many people express satisfaction with the results of blepharoplasty, such as a more rested and youthful appearance and more self-confidence. For some people, results of surgery may last a lifetime. For others, droopy eyelids may recur.
Side Effects: When you take a consultation from the doctor before the treatment, do not forget to talk about possible side effects and management of any pain that you may experience in the aftermath. Scars from the surgical cuts may take six months or longer to fade. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
As we age, our skin also ages with us. This shows up in the form of fine lines and also in form of sagging skin. Why does this happen? Any skin specialist or cosmetic surgeon will tell you that the skin begins to lose its elasticity as we age because of the loss or reduction of collagen production. Collagen is the substance produced by the skin, which gives it a tight and supple appearance. As we age, this substance begins to diminish.
The signs of this may show up on our face as well as our hands. Many times, we use anti-ageing creams and treatments for our skin and even the neck, but we end up neglecting our hands, which may sag and get wrinkly with age. Yet, there are also other causes which may lead to sweating and arthritis, that can lead to a less than ideal appearance when it comes to our hands.
Causes: A dull and saggy appearance of the hands may be due to reasons, such as ageing, as discussed above, or other causes like excessive sweating and even arthritis. These conditions come with their share of symptoms and pain. Excessive sweating of the palms and hands can lead to problems in the social and physical sphere and this condition is usually treated by a doctor. This is a condition known as Palmar Hyperhidrosis. Also, arthritis can lead to excessive pain and less motion in the hands and fingers, which can also make the skin of this area wrinkle and sag.
So let us find out, if Botox is the solution for these problems
Botox for Sagging Skin of the Hands: Derma fillers and Botox injections can help in eliminating the fine lines and preventing the onset of wrinkles and sagging skin. These can be applied to hands in two batches. A few units of Botox for each hand will give it a more smooth appearance.
Botox for Sweaty palms: In case you are suffering from Palmar Hyperhidrosis, the doctor may also suggest a Botox injection which can reduce sweating. The effects of this injection will usually last for about six months. There may be some amount of discomfort after the injection has been administered and you will need professional medical help in this regard.
Botox for Arthritis: Apart from the excessive pain, arthritis in this part of the body can also leave the skin and hands looking severely affected and old. These injections can be used as an effective treatment for arthritis of the hands, the shoulders and other smaller joints, as per many medical reports. One can also turn to injections containing Dysport and Myobloc, for this purpose. It may also improve the functionality of the hand.
I want to do hair transplant on cleft lip scars. Can any one suggest me which is the best and affordable hair transplant clinic in noida or Delhi NCR. Thanks.
Hello. I am facing HAIR FALL from the past 6 years and my age is only 20. I do not have any disease. And also before I used to drink less water (just 4 glasses in a day) now from the past 2 years I have realized that I should drink proper amount of water. So I am drinking 3-4 Liters in a day. And taking multi vitamin tablets. Now my hair loss has reduced to minimal, but still the hair loss exists. Shall I go with PRP treatment or BIO stem therapy treatment? And how effected is it? Most of the reviews found on the internet are fake posted to market their service. I want to know your honest opinion, I have already lost allot of hair, now as my hair loss has come down. How can I gain hairs which I have lost? I have gained bald spots on my scalp. I am using Himalaya anti hair loss cream, and Himalaya anti hair loss shampoo. Cream I do not use it everyday, but I will be starting to use it every night if you suggest me to. Looking forward for your reply thank you.
Ageing gracefully is a matter of taking care of the signs of ageing as they begin their advent over our skin, hair and body. While many people turn to the regular use of cosmetics and creams, there are others who go in for regular visits to the salon for various kinds of facials and other such methods. Yet, there are other long-term and more effective methods of dealing with these signs of ageing that may show up on the skin. With the advent of technology in this matter, we now have cosmetic surgery that can help you in dealing with these signs of ageing.
Let us find out about the brow lift surgery
What is it about
This kind of surgery is usually carried out to correct the sagging skin of the forehead, which may eventually manifest as deep wrinkles. This surgery also takes care of the surrounding area like the eyelids and the eyebrows. It has been seen that many people go in for this kind of surgery when they are getting their nose fixed with a cosmetic procedure.
Procedure of Brow lift
There are two kinds of brow lifts that one can choose from, the classic brow lift and the endoscopic brow lift. While the classic lift involves one long cut that goes from your ear level across your hairline, the endoscopic lift needs a few shorter cuts in the scalp, through which a tiny camera may be inserted for the procedure. This involves better recovery and minimal scarring as well. Before the surgery, you may be asked to limit your use of painkillers, if you happen to take them on a regular basis. The doctor will also ask you make a few lifestyle changes where you need to give up smoking, in case you indulge in the same on a regular basis.
Recovery: After the procedure, you will need to keep plenty of ice on hand so that you may apply the same to bring down the pain and bruising. There will be some amount of redness that you may experience for a few days and weeks as well. The cosmetic surgeon may also prescribe some medicated ointments for application to the incisions. You will also have to keep your head elevated with the use of pillows so that you can recover faster. Also, your doctor will instruct you on how best you can change your bandages at home.
Make up: After a brow lift, you may want to use some amount of makeup to cover up the bruising and redness. Yet, you should stay away from these harsh chemicals and too many layers of makeup in order to, give your skin enough time to recover. A light powder will be sufficient to cover up the bruises and keep your skin comfortable. Use make up only a few weeks after the surgery.