Doctors in Care Hospital
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Painful Teething
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Forgetfulness
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Toothache
Submit a review for Care HospitalYour feedback matters!
Assisted Reproductive Technology commonly knows ad In Verto Fertilization extracts eggs and sample sperm. The extracted sample is then manually combined with eggs to induce fertilization. Many clinics offer IVF treatment in Delhi. The details of the hospital cost and specimen collection are described below.
A dedicated hospital which provides personalized analysis and quality care. The IVF department is successfully running with three well-experienced doctors and the professional surgical team under them. They provide affordable surgical solutions and online facilities to book your appointments.
- Consultation Fee Rs 500 to 600
- Sucess Rate Around 50%
An affordable center with a specialist recommended by 108 patients. The treatments are affordable.Their average package starts around Rs 80,000.
- Consultation starts around Rs 800
A well-organized clinic which tremendously advancing along with technology and types of equipment since 2010, which has served more than 10,000 patients and has many success stories. They provide services under In Vitro Fertilization, Egg Donation, Surrogacy and other infertility treatments. The IVF packages start from Rs 60000. They are known for their experienced doctors, a high success rate and high success rate of third-party reproduction.
A clinic run by a bright, dynamic and experienced surgeon who has been creating success stories for the last six years in this field. They offer services under
- Natural Cycle IVFAdvanced Embryo Selection
- Recurrent IVF Failure
- PESA, TESA, MESA
- Fertility Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Fertility Preservation and Egg Freezing
- Infertility Treatment Delhi Gurgaon India
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Male Infertility
- Embryo and Semen Freezing
- Donor Egg Cycles
The average package for IVF treatments starts around 80,000
This clinic has a dedicated team to serve and guide patients 24X7 and has been successfully emerging and flourishing in IVF. An experienced panel of specialist, well-equipped facilities, trust from international patients can be added as their features.
- An average package starts from Rs 1,00000
- Expert Panel Dr. Shweta Goswami
One of the best affordable clinics with quality treatment and services. They own a well-trained team from international training centers. The personal touch, emotional importance combined with class treatment makes them stands apart. Their average package starts from Rs 80,000 and they offer services under:
- Fertility Assessment
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Blastocyst Culture
- Egg Share Programme
- Donor Egg Programme
- Donor Sperm Programme
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval
- Pathway for IVF
- Diagnostic and Operative Laparoscopy
- Fertility Preservation
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation Testing
- Surrogacy (Gestational Carrier)
IVF package starts from Rs 90,000
Sucess rating 65 percent
An emerging organization lead by Dr. Vishal Dutt Gour, a qualified professional writing success stories. They are rated as one of the best IVF treatment centers in India. Their average package starts around Rs 7000 and varies according to the treatment required.
Having a success rate of about 64% and over 9+ years of experience, Gaudium IVF is still continuing their expertise in treatment and services. Their average packages start from Rs 65000 and extend according to the treatment. They offer various egg donation and sperm donation programmes as well.
A well-known center for treatment success and academic excellence currently under Dr. K D Nayar. Consultation charges start around Rs 500 and treatment packages start from Rs 90,000. The treatments cover IVF, PESA, ICSI, Semen Washing, Donor Insemination, Egg Sharing, Surrogacy (Gestational Carrier) and Time Lapse Imaging.
IVF is one among Moolchand’s center of excellence. It works with a diversified and expert panel of a specialist in IVF treatment. They own international patients due to their quality services and success rates. Their average packages start around Rs 90,000.
Need a tablet to reduce sex interest for a week I am 45 years old men need a tablet for stop my sex interest suggest me a tablet.
I am suffering from urticaria more than 1 years? Already taken treatment for this but still not resolved from root, what should I do?
Sir/madam, मेरी wife के left kidney me stone hai hai (8 mm की) इसका कोई इलाज हो बिना operation kiy to please बताये,thanks so much.
I have very good diet but still my stool sometimes becomes as hard as a wood. I have less exercise but still that is common among other folks. Please help me out what is the reason behind and how can I protect my self from it. Any regular home medicines would be great.
Hello Good Morning, I am 28 years old. I was severely suffering from 2 major problems regarding my health: (a)Cold and Throat injury (b)health Body and Ulcer I am repeatedly suffering from cold and throat injury. If I eat any sweet and drink water, then immediately my throat becomes injured and getting cold problem also. And the problem becomes long-lasting. I can't eat any sweet like a Normal persons. I am getting cold and cough and throat pain between one and half months. And I am also suffering from Heat body, Ulcer problem and constipation. My Body becomes so weak compare to others. I having nervousful hand and restless leg. I have lost my normal growth and body weight also. I am 28 years old 170 cm height, but my weight is 53 kg. Even I tried many fruits and vegetables, I can’t gain weight. When I walk on road I feeling fall asleep. And I feeling of Weak Left-side of my Body. I can’t do any work properly because of these issues. I can’t tell these problems to my parents also. Even I consult many local doctors, but not getting rid-off these problems. I am feeling there is some relationship to the above 2 problems. Please anyone help me to recover my health.
Causes of male infertility: Methods of Diagnosis
- Scrotal ultrasound. This test uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images inside the body. A scrotal ultrasound can help the doctor see if there is a varicocele or other problems in the testicles and supporting structures.
- Hormone testing. Hormones produced by the pituitary gland, hypothalamus and testicles play a key role in sexual development and sperm production. Abnormalities in other hormonal or organ systems might also contribute to infertility. A blood test measures the level of testosterone and other hormones.
- Post-ejaculation urinalysis. Sperm in your urine can indicate that sperm are traveling backward into the bladder instead of out your penis during ejaculation (retrograde ejaculation).
- Genetic tests. When sperm concentration is extremely low, there could be a genetic cause. A blood test can reveal whether there are subtle changes in the Y chromosome — signs of a genetic abnormality. Genetic testing might be ordered to diagnose various congenital or inherited syndromes.
- Testicular biopsy. This test involves removing samples from the testicle with a needle. If the results of the testicular biopsy show that sperm production is normal , then the problem is likely caused by a blockage or another problem with sperm transport.
However, this test is not commonly used to diagnose the cause of infertility.
- Specialized sperm function tests. A number of tests can be used to check how well the sperm survive after ejaculation, how well they can penetrate an egg, and whether there's any problem attaching to the egg. Generally, these tests are rarely performed and often do not significantly change recommendations for treatment.
- Transrectal ultrasound. A small, lubricated wand is inserted into the rectum. It allows the doctor to check prostate, and look for blockages of the tubes that carry semen (ejaculatory ducts and seminal vesicles).