Doctor in BMT
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Low Platelets
Treatment of Thalassemia
Treatment of Lymphoma
Treatment of Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Treatment of Leukemia
Treatment of Hemophilia
Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
Treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma
Blood Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Sickle Cell Anemia
Treatment of Thrombocytopenia
Treatment Of Aplastic Anemia
Stem Cell Transplant
Treatment of Polycythemia Vera
Treatment of Methemoglobinemia
Treatment of Blood Disorders
Management of Blood Disorders
Treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
Treatment of Neutropenia
Submit a review for BMTYour feedback matters!
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Meri mother ka 95 kg weight aur age 47 year hai kayi saal se joint pain hai lekin 2 din pehle ek pair par jyada vajan aane se takleef badh gayi hai ab bina help ke chla bhi nhi jaata naa hi koi soojan aayi hai chalne pr dard rehta hai letne ya baithe rehne se nhi hota.
I am 28 years old female. Suffering from joint pain since last 7 month. When got lab test, RA factor found negative, Anti CCP result <200 and Vitamin D3 is 13.94. Doctor declared suffered from rheumatoid Arthritis. Please suggest.
I am suffering from vibrating pain in the back of my left shoulder for last 8 to 9 months which later on started going down the left hand for which I was being suggested for Angiography which I have been done with .Though there is no blockage seen anywhere but mild Ectasia with mild svdis being diagnosed in my coronary artery .now as on date the pain is not going down the left hand but still vibrating pain continues most of the time during day hrs and escalates during stress work.
My elder brother who is now 29 years old has a sleeping problem. He tells that in most of the times he is not able to sleep. When he hears a medium range noise while sleeping ,he rolls on bed getting feared and asks what was that and when we remain silent, he sleeps again. Every time he wake up from sleep due to disturbance he show some different abnormal type activities. But when he is awake, he seems normal. Is there any treatment required?
My mother having severe pain in joints especially in knees and we done a report for anti ccp, joints test with her blood its positive and we took a treatment for this in strive to last 1 1/2 month but she's having the same last 9 months she's having the problem so pls help us and guide us for the treatment to get well as soon as possible.
I am male 22 years old. I am having mild pain in my tailbone for 1 week and also I am travelling daily in bus so what would be the reason behind does it occurred in my travelling or what would be the reason?
Pain in back, joints or in muscle can be very troublesome. And if it continues, then it can cause a lot of discomfiture as you then find it difficult to perform even day-to-day activities. Homeopathy very effectively deals with any pain. Let us check the remedies:
Homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
Ways in which homeopathy can cure Joint and muscle pain:
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.