Doctors in BBR Super Speciality Hospital
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Treatment of Throat Ache
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Sinusitis
Management of Abortion
Submit a review for BBR Super Speciality HospitalYour feedback matters!
"Who are you talking to late at night?"..."Why didn't you pick my call?"..."Why did the lady next door smile at you? Are you doing something behind my back?"
If these questions are bombarded at you quite often, you have come to the right place to seek advice. Trust and deception are probably the two deciding factors of a relationship. While the former can make it, the latter can ruin it. Nobody remains happy in a relationship where one has to deal with a hell of a lot of suspicions quite frequently.
Well, if you are tired of being on the radar every time and can't stand the relationship anymore, it is time you call it quits. But, if you really love your partner and want to take the extra effort of saving the relationship, here are some tips to deal with a suspicious partner.
1. Listen to what they have to say: Listen to your partner's concerns and feelings about you. What are their fears and why? A lot many times, we tend to overlook the minute shortcomings of ours. It happens so unconsciously that we never realize what the other person might feel.
2. Talk to them: As much as listening is important, so is speaking. Explain your feelings and actions to your partner. Let them know how important they are to you, and help them see things differently. Take them into confidence and help in strengthening the bond of trust. Honestly, communication can help in mending a lot of relationship defects.
3. Don't be defensive: Your reason to be defensive can become offensive to your partner and can further severe the relationship. It will act like fanning the flame. Instead, let them vent out and seek for some apt time to respond.
4. Reflect on your actions: If you know, that your partner is protective of you and doesn't like you being close to the opposite sex (maybe some specific people), try to consider their feelings. This way their insecurities would lower a bit and bring you some peace.
5. Make yourself more available: Try to bring yourself at their disposal quite often. Spend some time with your partner and try to be what you were during the dating days. Love and emotionally support them. Be sympathetic towards them.
6. Don't let yourself get affected: Amid all the suspicion and misunderstandings, never let yourself get down with it. Try to be the anchor of the relationship you want to keep sailing all your life. Your sanity and prudence will remain highly critical in re-establishing the foundations of love and trust in your relationship.
Last and not the least seeking counseling:
One has to understand that this suspicious attitude is not always some vicious trait of your partner that has cropped up recently. They might be suffering from deeply ingrained insecurities acquired during childhood possibly due to acute feelings of insecurity and fears acquired from over-controlling, unloving or unpredictable relationship with parents or caregivers. For some, it is congenital. In such cases, it is advisable to consult an expert.
आयुर्वेद में सबसे प्राचीन और सबसे कारगर तकनीक.क्षारसूत्र विधि द्वारा गुदागत रोग-पाइल्स,फिशर,फिस्टूला,पिलोनिडल साइनस का कारगर ईलाज संभव हैं
जी हॉं दोस्तो. सिर्फ और सिर्फ ये ही एक ऐसी विधि हैं जिसके द्वारा जटिल से जटिल, पहले से कई बार ऑपरेटेड भगन्दर रोग और पिलोनिडल साइनस जैसे गुदागत रोगो को बिलकुल ठीक किया जा सकता हैं
सिर्फ ये ही एक ऐसी तकनिक हैं जो भगन्दर, पिलोनिडल साइनस की समस्या से परेशान रोगी के लिए कारगर सिद्ध हो रही हैं
उनको पूरी तरह से उस रोग से मुक्त करके एक नया जीवन देने में सफल साबित हो रही हैं
क्यूंकि दोस्तो भगन्दर और पिलोनिडल साइनस ऐसे रोग हैं जिसका ईलाज और किसी भी पैथी में संभव नहीं हैं
अब तक ऐसी कोई दवा किसी भी पैथी में नहीं बनी हैं जो इन रोगो से रोगी को पूर्ण रूप से मुक्त कर सके चाहे वो एलोपेथी हो या चाहे होमियोपैथी हो या चाहे औषधिय रूप में आयुर्वेद ही क्यूं ना हो
हमारे पास अब तक जितने भी इन रोगो से ग्रसित रोगी आये हैं वो देश, राज्य, जिले के अच्छे से अच्छे अस्पतालो से कई बार दवाई ले चुके थे, कई तो एक बार, दो बार और तो और कई तो बहुत बार ऑपरेशन करवा चुके थे लेकिन फिर भी वो उस रोग से मुक्त ना होकर रोग की जटिल अवस्था में ही पहुंचे थे
It can take up to 90 days for an acne lesion to form. You have to be consistent and treat your skin every day in order to get your acne under control.
I have oily skin with this problem now my skin is with pimples and full of pores what remedies I have to take.
I am getting burning sensation in my throat as if stomach acid is fumming up to the mouth from last two days. Having a very bitter taste in my mouth. And also I do not feel like eating anything. I am also having vomiting sensation and a slight fever please suggest what can I do?
Hello. I had a miscarriage at 11w. Because no heart beat for my fetus. May I know what could be the reason? I'm planning to conceive. When is the right time to take pregnancy test?
Sometimes someone's immune system attacks the cells of the growing hair bulb. This reaction condition is termed Alopecia Areata.
Just as in Chemotherapy, hair follicles are forced into the catagen stage. Hairs break and fall out, typically in patches dispersed through the scalp.
isn't correlated to Alopecia Areata very serious condition referred to as Cicatricial Alopecia, within which the system attacks the Stem Cells within the knot of the follicle. This ends up in permanent hair loss.