Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Ankura Childrens HospitalYour feedback matters!
For e.g.I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to may self all that time may help me.
My girlfriend is not a virgin, but I am. I love her immensely, and also intend to marry her. But somehow I always visualize her having sex with her ex. That hurts me a lot. I'm not able to get over it. What do I do?
I am from Ranchi. I am a college going girl. I get very aggressive if the person in front of my doesn't listens to me. I got a habit of throwing phone. I scream and I shout too and even I cry a lot. I can't understand anything when I am angry. Sometimes, I have a thought of killing the person who messes with me. I get normal after 1 or 2 days and even I forget the incident very easily. I don't understand I am suffering from anything or its normal in this age. Please help.
Hi from last 3 years I am not able to live a normal life. When I am alone I think a lot of negative things. Sometimes in my friends I feel lonely. Its like I am not able to breathe properly. While driving a car or sitting in a car I feel the same. Sometimes when I walk or in standing I am having the fear of falling. I feel thirsty always. I need water anytime while walking or sitting or driving. I hav taken shelcal xl 25 for 1 n half years in 2014 to mid of 2015 bcaz of the heart palpitation. But it has gone away. But still I feel depressed and can not able to think properly. I have done my ecg test also but its normal. I need 1 person every time near me. What should I do. I know that its just stress n depression but I can not handle it properly. Kindly suggest asap.
I'm 34 single unmarried, after breakup wit my engaged one girl, m feel so sad n frustrated wat I try to manage n come out wit this situation. Pls.
I'm 31 year's male I'm suffering from thoughts and mood disorder since 7 years. My own shop till I will not attending customers always my mind is thinking thoughts coming and taking Tab buzpin 10 mg. Daxid 100 mg still not over come and my doctor telling practice. Please help doctor.
I am suffering from severe depression. I haven't eaten, but maybe a few bites of food for over 30 days. I have periods where I don't sleep for upwards of 60 hours. What do I do?
I once suffered from delirium tremens and rumfits due to alcohol withdrawal in November 2016 now I am on lorazepam for anxiety disorder since from one year I am on sober mean not drinking I don't have any problems now can I have moderate alcohol please suggest.
Hello doctor! My daughter whose age is 18 years currently a student. As her mother I want to ask that She is aggressive, and also depressed. The problem is she always thinks that She is the worst in the world and she is also thinks that She is not beautiful. But she is beautiful. She always thinks negative and take her compliments wrong. How can I overcome her to live a peaceful and positive life?
My husband is taking now depression tab may be because of me and others. He is very emotional like when he gets anger he will his angry on things and he breaks all things. For the first time he slapped on me much forcedly. After children I mean if I became a pregnant he will change? Or not? Can I stay lifelong with him? It's my life death question. I love him very much but he has no love on me. It's arranged marriage for both. Please suggest me.
Hi. I am a student. Me ghar se dur rahta hu. I have only one elder brother who lives at home. My mom died 2 years ago. My papa did 2nd marriage n leave us alone. In this situation somehow I manage myself but Sometimes I feel so alone. But now the problem is me apne studies pe concentrate kar nhi pa raha hu, me kuch v kam karne jata hu uspe fail hone ka Dr. laga raheta hai, koi v cheez k ware me bohot jada sochta hu, me plan kuch karta hu or karta kuch or hu, exam me jake sab vul jata hu. Jab v parne bethta hu lagta hai a topic exam me nhi ayega ya phir exam me yad nhi rahega a topic. Mujhe asa lagta hai ki mera mon me do soch kam karta hai ek acha or ek bura, jab v me kuch jaruri kam karna achata hu mera bura-wala soch mujhe rokta hai. Mujhe pata hota hai ki a kam mere lia kitna jaruri hai par phir v me wo kam kar nhi pata hu. Asa lagta hai I can't control over my mind. What should I do? Should I consult with doctor or it is a simple thing.
Im suffering from lack of sleep and depression and over thinking. Im facing sleepless .can I use TOFICALM 50 MG TABLETS .and pls tell how safe to use this tablets. Is this tablets are safe to use.
Here are 10 foods you should add into your diet that can help improve your mind:
1. Leafy greens. Some ideas: kale, spinach, collard and mustard greens. These foods are high in folate and b9, which improve cognition and reduce depression.
2. Cruciferous vegetables. Broccoli, cauliflower, bok choy, brussels sprouts and kale contain folate and have cartenoids that lower homo-cysteine (an amino acid linked with cognitive impairment).
3. Beans and legumes. These foods contain more folate, iron, magensium and potassium that can help with general body function and neuron firing. They also contain choline, a b vitamin that boosts acetylcholine (a neuro transmitter critical for brain function).
4. Whole grains. Good bets include quinoa, kammut and gluten-free oats (not bread and cereal)
5. Berries and cherries. These fruits contain anthocyanin that protects the brain from further damage caused by free radicals. They also have anti-inflammatory properties and contain antioxidants and lots of vitamin c and e.
6. Pumpkin, squash, asparagus, tomatoes, carrots and beets. These vegetables, if not overcooked, contain vitamin a, folate and iron that help with cognition.
7. Omega 3s. People whose diets contain daily omega 3s have been shown to have 26% less risk of having brain lesions that cause dementia compared with those who do not. These fatty acids help the brain to stay in top shape. You can get your omega fatty acids from fish, flax seeds, olive oil (not safflower) or by taking a good quality omega 3 supplement.
8. Almonds, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts and pecans. All of these nuts contain omega-3s and omega-6s, vitamin e, folate, vitamin b6 and magnesium.
9. Sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. These seeds contain zinc, choline and vitamin e.
10. Cinnamon, sage, tumeric and cumin. Theses spices can all help to break up brain plaque and reduce inflammation of the brain which can cause memory issues. In addition to eating the foods listed above, you’ll want to decrease the risk of illnesses that can make your brain age such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes and hypertension.
If your child is suffering from mental retardation, homeopathy can help. A system of complementary medicine, homeopathy works on the dictum of ‘like treats like’. It is able to treat some of the toughest disorders and illnesses that allopathy finds hard to contain.
Mental retardation: Definition
- Mental retardation is a blanket term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language milestones during childhood.
- The adult manifests a below-normal intellectual capacity too. Such people have an intelligence quotient (IQ) of 70 or below.
- They usually have developmental disabilities, developmental delay, or learning difficulties.
These signs should alert parents and spur them to see a doctor-
- If your child learns to sit up, to crawl, or to walk later than other children
- Trouble speaking and forming words, remembering things, and having trouble understanding social rules
- Trouble solving problems
- Trouble thinking logically
What needs to be made clear is that poor academic performance by itself is not a sign of mental retardation. It can be due to multifarious reasons like behaviour problems.
Causes of Mental Retardation
- Down syndrome and Fragile X syndrome are the most common genetic causes of mental retardation.
- Problems during pregnancy and birth
- Rubella infection in pregnant mother
- Iodine deficiency in mothers
- Malnutrition is a common cause of reduced intelligence in children.
ADHD - Most Common Mental Disorder
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
Autism - Mental Disorder
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for a mental disorder. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of the respective disorder, if not outright cure it.
After a case taking and proper evaluation of the case the homeopath decides which remedy is to be given. Results are quick and the changes in the children are seen fast.
There are other things that you as a parent can do to help your intellectually disabled child like learn everything you can about intellectual disabilities. This way you can guide your child to live a near-normal life successfully. Also get your child involved in group activities like art classes, drawing etc. This will help him learn social skills and become more independent.