Doctor in Advit Diet Clinic
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Advit Diet ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dt. Durga Kumari provides answers that are very helpful. I drink one cup of milk and eat 2 eggs in the morng. Everyday i play basketball for an hour but still i m 62.5 kg.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Durga Kumari to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, helped me improve my health and inspiring. Thanku so much
She is so good and i felt very satisfying by consulting her.
Good support to patients. Best for weight loss.
- Drink water with an empty stomach.
- Drink water before every meal
- Drink water 20 min after having tea/coffee. It can reduce acid production.
- Drink water before your bed time.
- Drink water 1 hour after every meal.
- Best sources of dietary iron are green leafy vegetables, beans, lentil, tofu, fortified cereals, sesame seed, cocoa, turmeric, beef, chicken, turkey and seafoods.
- Good sources of protein are seafoods, milk, cheese, yogurt, eggs, beans, soy, dry fruits, lentil.
- Vitamin-C rich foods are citrus fruits, tomato, peas, papaya, guava and berries.
- Folic acid rich food items are rice, liver, sprouts, beans, wheat germ, peanut, fortified cereals etc.
My baby is 6 month old he is not drinking moms milk properly please suggest a part from cerelac what should I give him for good growth.
Some Useful Tips for Fussy Eaters Are as Follows:
- A small meal with three snacks should be administered regularly.
- The meal must have a good aroma, flavor, and be colorful.
- Serve different varieties of food every time.
- Introduce something new every week.
- The food should be soft and chewable, and be according to your child's taste.
Some Lunchbox Ideas:
- Idli with coconut chutney.
- Paneer paratha with chutney or curd.
- Rajma (kidney beans) with rice, carrot, cucumber salad.
- Mung dal rice with chutney.
- Dalia khichdi with plain curd.
- Mung dal khichdi with curd.
- Soybean biryani with raita.
- Tomato rice with green chutney.
- Lemon rice with raita.
- Vegetable pulao.
- Aloo paratha with green chutney.
- Potato sandwich.
- Methi paratha with tomato chutney.
- Paneer pulao.
- Vegetable fried rice with curd.
- Veg biryani with raita.
- Vegetable uttapam with green chutney.
- Cabbage paratha with tomato chutney.
- Egg fried rice.
Dear doctor I want to ask can I take live 52 ds and amway milk thistle together. I am regular going to gym for fitness. Which whey protein should I take for fast recovery and please also tell me can I take glutamine and arginine supplements.
As we know summer is going to start means it is end of winter. It generally starts from March till June. This is hottest season.
Our god has beautiful creation that food given to us according to season. Here I want to discuss about fruit which we should must consume during summer season. They protect from dehydration and keep nourished more than ever:-
1: Mango: This is the kung of all fruits. Specially it is summer fruit. IT contains 81 gm of water, 0.6 gm of protein, 0.4 gm of protein, 17 gm of carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and some antioxidants. It prevent constipation, manage heart problem, Treat anaemia, contribute in hair growth.
2: Watermelons: Containing 95.8 gm of water and very little carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamins. This is rich source of iron about 8 gm .It contains lycopene which makes our skin young and prevent cancer.
3: Muskmelon: Musk melons are a powerhouse of health. It containing so many nutrients like Carbohydrate, Protein, Dietary Fibre, Sodium, Vitamin, Folic Acid, Niacin, calcium, magnesium, potassium, Carotenoids. It has a super high percentage of water, available in summer give cooling and hydrating effect. Their seeds contain many health benefits as well.
4: Grapes: One of the best fruit for summer containing 79 % water, vitamins, minerals. A poly-phenolic phytochemical compound (a antioxidants) found which protect from heart disease, nerve disease, Alzheimer, Anaemia, viral and fungal disease. It contains those nutrients which are equivalent to mother milk.
5: Lychee: A juicy fruit lychee have been said treasure of nutrients like carbohydrate, vit-C, vit-A, vit—B complex, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, etc. These are best for skin health i.e pimples and wrinkles. They also contain betacarotein, oligonol which keep our heart healthy. They are best remedy for cancers, cough, cold, sore-throat and also helpful in weight reduction.
Here we will discuss about acne and exactly what is the food for treating it.
What is Acne?
Actually Acne is characterised by the disorder of hormone and other substances on the skin’s oil glands (sebaceous glands) and hair follicles. Sebum is secreted by these glands which lubricate the hair and skin.
Acne causes when oil and dead skin cells plug the pores. Acne usually occur on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders.
The exact cause of acne is not clear, but our researches show that it’s due to an increase in hormones called androgens (male sex hormones). These increase in both boys and girls during puberty and cause the sebaceous glands to enlarge secreting more sebum. Pregnancy or starting or stopping birth control pills can also cause acne.
Another factor is heredity or genetics. Some drugs like androgens and lithium can cause acne. Greasy cosmetics may disturb the cells of the follicles and make them stick together and close the pore leads to cause acne.
How can cure acne through foods?
Dark Green Leafy Vegetables:- It includes spinach, kale, broccoli, are high in manganese, which is needed for collagen formation in the skin cells, keeping your skin nourished and not dried out. Manganese also supports mineral transport and absorption which keeps your skin healthy. Dark leafy greens are also abundant in Vitamin A, which is great for clearing up acne and promoting skin repair.
Fruits:- Vitamin A is very good for skin health, repairing and maintaining skin cells and keeping skin moist and supple So lacking of vitamin A may leads dry and flaky skin, Also rich in antioxidants which protect from free-radicals. found abundantly in yellow colours fruits like mango, papaya, etc.
Nuts:- Nuts are one of the best for complexion Containing abundant in vitamin E, another great vitamin for limiting sun damage and signs of aging. Almonds provide lots of this vitamin, which also protect from fine lines and wrinkle.
Fish:- Fish such as salmon sardines are very high in Omega-3 fatty acids, and it has been known that foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids are good for the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, increasing the thickness of skin and making it softer, smoother and more moist. Having enough Omega-3 fatty acids in your diet may also decrease your skin’s sensitivity to the sun’s UV rays, and fatty fish is a wonderful way to get plenty of these nutrients into your body.
Dark chocolates:- chocolate is the best source responsible for glowing up of acne. Chocolates are rich in antioxidants and flavonols, and are also responsible for improving skin’s texture, smoothness, and elasticity as well as also plays an important role in hydrating your skin.
Flaxseed is also known Linseed and its scientific name is Linum usitatissimum, belongs to the member genus Linum and family Linaceae.It was originated from Mediterranean centre and now a days it is worldwide. In India it has been known for years.
This tiny seed is packed with micronutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and healthy cholesterol that help fight from diseases such as, heart disease, cancer, hot flashes(protect from toxicity of radiation), diabetes, etc.
Health benefits of flaxseed:-
- It is fair source of antioxidants (lignan) that has estrogen that helps to regulate hormonal imbalance in women.
- Good source of Omega 3 fatty acids, These are essential poly unsaturated fatty acids that are crucial for healthy heart(dilate arteries) and Prevent cancer.
- It is good source of fibre and low carbohydrate content so It is also helpful to control diabetes
- It helps in weight loss.
- It helps in lowering cholesterol and helpful for skin and hair.
- Nutritional information:- (Per 100 gms)