Doctor in Abhisai Heart Clinics
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Abhisai Heart ClinicsYour feedback matters!
Managing High Cholesterol With Homeopathy
High blood cholesterol is supposed to be constitutional disease, so treatment should also be constitutional. Normal level can be absolutely attained and maintained if homeopathic treatment is started earlier.
Cholesterol plays a vital role in getting cardiac diseases with more prevalence.
-cholesterol is a waxy fat-like substance that the body needs to function normally.
-cholesterol is naturally present in cell walls or membranes everywhere in the body, including brain, nerves, muscles, skim, liver, intestine and heart.
The body uses cholesterol to produce many hormones, vitamin D and the bile acids that help to digest fat.
Cholesterol deposits are components of plaques that cause narrowing and blockage of coronary arteries produces ischemic heart disorder.
Being insoluble in blood cholesterol is carried in the blood by molecules called lipoproteins.
The three main types are-
- LDL (low-density lipoprotein)/bad cholesterol- due to its bad effect on the heart. Ldl carries cholesterol from liver to cells. If it is too much carried, get deposited on the walls of arteries and makes blood vessel hard and narrow
- HDL (high-density lipoprotein)/good cholesterol- due to its good effect on the heart. Experts said HDL prevents arterial disease. Hdl takes cholesterol away from cells and back to liver where it might be broken down or expel from body as waste.
- VLDL (very low-density lipoprotein)- is the highest amount of triglycerids and is smallest mass of lipoprotein produce by the liver from carbohydrates and carried to other tissues for storage.
- Triglycerids-these are chemical forms in which most fats exist in body as well in food. Triglycerids in association with cholesterol form plasma lipids. Triglycerids in plasma originate from fats in our food or made in the body from other energy sources such as carbohydrates. Calories we consume but are not used immediately by our tissues are converted into tryglycerids and stored in fat cells
High Cholesterol Causes-
High cholesterol is a combination of environmental and genetic factor.
-obesity and dietary choices
-smoking, alcohol, and sedentary lifestyle
-altered oestrogen level will increase LDL
-mental stress raises blood cholesterol level over the long term.
-medication like b blockers, thiazide diuretics, glucoclrticoids.
Routine screen blood test may elevate cholesterol level in blood.
*Blood Test Interpretation
- Total cholesterol level=desirable less than 200 mg/dl
- Hdl=high risk=less than 40mg/dl in males and less 50mg/dl in females
- Ldl=optimal less than 100 mg/dl
- Triglycerids=less than 150 mg/dl
-diet low in fat
-eat more finrous fruits and vegetables
-fenugreek seeds can decrease ldl and triglycerids and increase hdl level
-choose good fat rich in omega 3
- fel tauri =it trears sluggish liver and eliminates fat
- nux vomica =removes liver toxicity, treats indigestion by food abuse
- cholesterinum =stops degeneration of arterial wall. Treats enlarged liver and gall stone colic
- psorinum =it detoxifoes toxins in a weak individual to eliminate toxins poorely
- uranium nitricum =treats high cholesterol with diabetes.
- adonis vernalis =indicated in muscles of the heart are in the stage of fatty degenaeration
- romarinus officinalis =indicated for high triglycerids