Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in hyd. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nayeem
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. NayeemYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctors, I am a Diabetic patient for the past 35 years and taking medicines and insulin two times regularly. Now as per last month Fasting blood sugar is 154 and PP is 234. I have tried Ayurvedic, homeopathy ,siddha medicines about 3 months (during that time I have stopped English medication and insulin) my sugar levels went up to 640) so for the five months I am taking English medication only. Apart from that I have a severe burning sensation below my hip to feet (Due to diabetic retinopathy) for that also I am taking medicines but no improvement and third point is I am having full body bones pain unable to fold leg and hand fingers (but checked with Doctor and no arthritis problem) Now you can tell me how can you cure my problem by Ayurvedic medicines . Thanks.
I am suffering muscular pain total body I can't do any work and one leg with polio I can't sleep neck pain hip pain how to solve this problem.
I can't concentrate on studies and any physical work I do my brain and mind is not under my control if try to concentrate specially in studies my headache starts what should I do now.
Hi, I had a problem sleeping from past 3 days for some tensions I request you to tel Me any sleeping medicine to him.
I am 22 year old. I hv cold and a lot of headache since 3 days ,i thought it is due to accumulation of cough in my head. What medicine I have to take?
Hi Dr. I'm 28 years old, 5.7 ft, weighing 65 kgs. I feel sexual urge a lot & get aroused quickly. It makes me masturbate a lot. I have developed ~32 inches of waist. I have noticed a considerable Decrease in my energy levels, Penal size, Girth & worst Hard Erections. Kindly suggest me a solution. Thank you.
I am 24 yrs old married woman. Its been 8 months since I am married. Recently I have been diagnosed with endometriosis. Although my left ovary is normal. Right ovary has 2 cysts. One of size 32x40mm. Another one. Smaller. I m really very scared. I want to go for pregnancy. Is it possible to get pregnant without surgery. Please reply.
I am suffering from asthma. Wht should I do for recovering it. Is any solution to remove my asthmatic problems.
What are the best techniques to sleep undisturbed for 6 to 8 hours in the night. I find it difficult as I go to sleep early, but wake up at around 3.am and find it difficult to fall asleep again.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid is produced in the stomach, it starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, amongst others. So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list!
- Obesity: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Alcohol and Smoking: The muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go Gluten Free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut out ingredients including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tracts can handle.
- Other Dietary Measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit so that it can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and Well Timed Meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing of stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and putting in a small amount of exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.