Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hubli-Dharwad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh HuchannavarYour feedback matters!
Dear sir's actually I have black spot (til) in my face I want remove it permanently. What I have to do.
I have pimples problem and same time black heads around the nose I have tried various face wash but no cure is done so please consultant for this cure.
I am 30 years old suffering from scaly skin. I have send you photos. Please suggest me to have clear skin.
My questions is related to skin problems, since 1 years onwards I am facing a problem, I have too much of itching under stomach, now it become as a black mark till now its not cured I tried all type of ointments, could please kind me regarding this.
My age is 24, weight 65, hight 174 cm, I am facing GERD problem from last 2 years, I hav consulted so many doctors, it was nice while taking medicines after it ll get worse same, I do workout daily one hr, and I am taking protein supplements, I smoke occasionally and drink socially.
I am 24 years old, my skin on hands is loose due to it my nerves are clearly visible on my hands making me embarrassed when going out. Kindly suggest solution ?
Hi I'm a male or boy does drinking and curd and dahi or lassi makes us Fair or fairer? Does it makes our skin fair by drinking it? Should we drink lassi, buttermilk, dahi and curd does it make our skin fairer or fair and keep our skin healthy please tel me plz.
Hello doctors I am just a teenager. I have three problems1) I have very small height and it is not increasing at all. I have tried exercising but nothing happened. Please give me suggestion to increase my height in less time because once my teenage goes than nothing would happen 2) I have so much pimples on my face. I have tried different facewash and applied medicines on my face. Please tell me how to remove them 3) also I have dandruff and hairfall. How to make my hair silky and control hairfall please kindly do not prescribe medicine because I do not like them at all. I know I am asking alot in 1 question but please give me suggestions.
I have dark pigmentation on lips. I am very embarrassing pls can you suggest me how to get rid of darkness.
Hi I am 23 year female my problem is I have dark pigmented lips can you suggest any lip balm or home remedy or any cream or gel which easily available in the pharmacy?
Sometime Blood come with stool. I Meet with local Doctor and say its a "Pails' My age is 36. Almost One year do not rich or spicy food but stay this problem near about 2.5 year and I have anemic type body. So please some help how to solv this problem without operation.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.