Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hubli-Dharwad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mirajkar.A.R.
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mirajkar.A.R.Your feedback matters!
I am suffering from Diabeties.What should I do in order to completely stop taking medicine for type 2.
I am 21 years old male I have headache problem since 3 month. Each two day in week I suffered by it.
Whenever I eat anything gas produced in stomach and stomach will be like having some tyres in it what can I do to remove this gas.
Me abhi bahut bimar rahta hu Kush davai batao Bimari -- sir me dard Pet me khana nahi pachana Rat me garm hona Khana nahi kha pana.please help
It is always advisable to practice safe physical intimacy, which helps avoid many complications including unwanted pregnancies and STDs. Talking of the latter, while some like herpes manifest shortly after contracting the disease, some may take months and years to show up and infections like chlamydia are extremely hard to detect.
Vaginal or penile discharge: If you are experiencing anything unusual in terms of discharge (color, consistency, or odor change) from your genital organs after unprotected sex, it is always advisable to get it tested. The risk is higher if you are not sure of your partner’s history.
Sores or lesions on the genitals: Whatever the size, shape or color, if you are seeing sores on the genitals, especially after doubtful sexual relations, visit your doctor and have a frank chat.
Vaginal bleeding: If there is abnormal bleeding which is not normal for you, it could be a warning sign of an STD and it is better to get it checked.
Painful sex: Again, if this is abnormal for you, it is time for a checkup. Note that this would usually be combined with one or more of the above symptoms and would not be the only issue you are having.
Testicular pain: Pain in the testicles which is not normal for you could be another indication of an STD. This would not be the only symptom and would be accompanied by other symptoms mentioned above.
Pain in the lower abdomen: Most STDs in men and women also have lower abdominal pain, in the pelvic/scrotal area.
History: If your partner has had a history of STDs in the last one year, then the risk of you developing an STD is quite high. In such cases, it is always advisable to get it tested. This will help clear your doubt plus control the disease at an early stage.
Inability to conceive: Some STDs can cause infertility and so inability to conceive may require ruling out STDs
Manifestation of symptoms: For more severe conditions like HIV, the symptoms manifest after a long time and include general symptoms of immuno suppression like fatigue, tiredness and slowly develop specific symptoms like oral candidiasis and other infections.
When in doubt, do not hesitate to get yourself or your partner tested. There is no reason for embarrassment and avoiding tests in the early days can prove very dear if the disease progresses to advanced stages.
Compelling sexual urges or drives that are an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say unusual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual.
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
- The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
- Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep- rooted hatred for the world at large.
- Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
- 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
- Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.