Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hubli-Dharwad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment of Osteomalacia
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Submit a review for Dr. Gauri Rao ShahYour feedback matters!
My Daughter is 24 years and having muscular dystrophy for the last 15 years. She is doing physiotherapy every day, Is there any remedy for this problem.
8 years back i was joined gym and did workouts hardly with weight lifts then after 2 years i stopped all things then later i had shoulder pain in left hand then later its passed to right hand shoulder too. Now am having pain in both shoulder joints and i feel my both shoulders is not even too, please suggest me
Sir, my mom she had a blood test a month ago and after which she is facing swollen and etching of elbow side where blood test is done. And swollen is increasing in size.
I am 25 years old. I have pain in both leg and hand everyday with weakness at the noon time for last 1 year and the temperature of my body also increases with that (99.1 or 99.2).what should I do?
Hi sir, I am 66 years old retired Rly employee. I am a diabetic, obsess, constipation problem, nights I get up min 5 times for urinal, suffering from severe left hand shoulder pain for past two months. Please give me your suggestion.
Gm sir Currently felling pain light nearnear right side naval area. Pain is in muscles or inside cannot make it. I feel pain 3 cm right side near naval. I dnt do any exercise at all. I ve lots gas problem please help.
I have pain on my upper back. on first 7 days there is a severe pain and I used volini spray for 5 days. And now I have a small pain and also have cold. Is there any checkup is needed for me.
The spine plays a very crucial role, both from a person’s movement and sensation point of view. It carries the nervous supply for a lot of internal organs and the lower body. By virtue of its structure, it also helps in movement through the disks. Due to various reasons, spinal injury is common, causing pain along the back, lower extremities, neck etc.
Medicines and exercise are the first line of treatment for most spinal injuries. The issue, however, is that these only provide relief from the pain and the medicines, but do not actually ‘rectify’ the underlying problem. Whether it is a herniated disk or a pinched nerve, the medicines and exercise can relieve the symptoms, but the disk continues to be herniated and the nerve continues to be pinched. Definite treatment is in the form of surgery, and with recent advancements in the field of spinal surgery, there are minimally invasive surgical options, which provide complete cure with minimal recovery time. Some of the benefits of this are listed below-
- Smaller incision compared to traditional surgical procedures, where only the injured area is accessed
- The surrounding tissues are untouched, unless they are injured and require repair
- Lesser bleeding compared to earlier techniques
- Lesser painful procedure
- Reduced hospitalization period
- Quicker recovery and return to normal activities
The question, however, is whether this is indicated in everybody. A detailed discussion with your surgeon keeping the below points in mind will help identify the answer for this. The main driver should be the answer to the question – will the surgery be able to effectively relieve you of the pain and symptoms? Additionally, the following factors help in getting better results out of a minimally invasive spinal surgery.
- Presence of symptoms relating to nerve compression, including pain from the spine down the leg.
- Recent onset of symptoms, with pain starting days to months before seeing the doctor. This indicates the condition is relatively new and so damage is minimal, indicating favorable outcome. Chronic pain conditions take slightly longer time compared to recent injuries.
- People with active lifestyle who engage in regular physical exercise are likely to have better benefits from the minimally invasive procedure.
- Smoking reduces blood flow to the spine, leading to disk degeneration and weakening of bones. Healing is highly slowed down and recovery is overall delayed.
- Excessive weight puts strain on the back, and so healing can be delayed or badly affected with more complications. It is not a contraindication, but be prepared for a longer recovery period.