Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Hubli-Dharwad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aravind K
Submit a review for Dr. Aravind KYour feedback matters!
Mam I am just 16 and there are lot of pimples and blackheads these are on my face since 3 months and everyday I saw a new one appear on my face. Is it normal? Please suggest me some face wash, antibiotic,cream or anything else.
I underwent D&C. 1 week later doctor said that there is still something remaining inside And he gave me w pills of M-prost. I started bleeding 4 hours after taking 2 pills And stopped within 2 hours. I am still experiencing cramp and pain in abdomen. My query is that for how long am I suppose to bleed after taking pills and will taking pills clean everything inside? Please help.
What is the medicine of gastric problem it is my regular problem. Please reply me I wait your answer.
He is having pain in his vien. Present below her abdomen. Just beside her penis, on his right side. What should be the reason ?
I am suffering gas problem. Whatever I eat it produces gas. Also digestion is fast. I feel hungry early even after heavy food. Give me solutions to control my digestion.
I am 22 years old. I have a acidity problem by which I cannot go for motion freely and also I have constipation problem. What can I do?
I am a 21 year old girl. My right side of the body is making me very uncomfortable. I am feeling indigestion in the right sight of my stomach, I am feeling cold in the right side of my head, my stomach is swollen, it feels that there is an undigested piece of food in the right side of my neck, pressing the right eye is painful, m really not feeling well and getting frustrated. I am feeling cold in my right nose. Resulting pimples have appeared in the right side of my cheeks. Please help me soon.
Thanks doctor, but I am not able to eat rice during the night because of digestion problem. How many eggs should I eat per day. And can I eat the yellow portion of egg as I heard that only the white portion should be eaten.
I am having Acidity .i keep burping. Sometimes the food that I eat come up to my throat. I am taking Happi20 mg on empty stomach for the last 2 years. If I do not take it then I have a bad day. Will this prolonged intake have any side effects. If yes then what is the other alternative other than Happi 20 mg.
I have a problem of going toilet often. 5 or 6 times a day. Sometimes after meal within 5 minutes toilet is coming! Why?
Its paining and drops of blood is coming from my anus when I go to shit. From past 15 days it is happening I am not able to control the pain. Please suggest me some medication or what should be done.
I am suffering from chronic diarrhea for over a year now but this is not regular. Some doctors say it is IBS and some other disagree. I've tried to find mistakes in my diet but found out that it is not the cause. I found the levels of thinking and stress related with it. Please tell me what it is and how can I relieve from it.
In second level scan my placenta is anterior on upper side and also of zero level maturity. Please advise if this is ok and also sometime I feel slight pain on my left side of upper abdomen and back is this normal.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.