Doctor in Tatwadarsha Hospital
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Tatwadarsha HospitalYour feedback matters!
I was advised finax 1 mg fir 5 months and more f 5%for lifetime for treating hair fall. There was an improvement in my hair during the first 5 months but after I stopped finax my hair fall have again started. Should I again start taking finax 1 mg. Is it safe to continue for more than 5 months.
I have more hair fall and I am 28 years old migraine patient. Please suggest me what can I do for my hair fall.
I had fair complexion earlier. Now it's a bit dark due to facial maybe. Is there any cream or something to remove facial hair n improve complexion?
How to increase breast size and become fat naturally with in one month, I have my marriage in next three months.
I'm getting reddish rashes and itching when the hands, foot,neck is exposed to sun ,when we travel long distances by motor bike. Please suggest me any home remedy or sunscreen lotion.
Hi doctors, I am using epiduo cream past 3 weeks now my skin was looking very dry and have more pimple are look red. And my face look like black and dull. Can you please help me.
Have a big raised mole on the right forearm of the size of a small 1 re coin. It is there from the birth. Of late I am experiencing pain and it is oozing. Kindly advice whether to stay with it or remove it? I am also a diabetic patient.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
The process of breast augmentation, popularly known as breast enlargement or implants, effectively increases the size of the breasts through insertion of silicone gel implants or saline implants. It is known to be popular among women and is frequently done and shows quite satisfying results.
Why do women opt for breast augmentation?
- Some women opt for implants to enhance their figure
- Others opt for implants, when they experience some sort of sagging or alteration to their breast after a pregnancy or after losing some weight and even due to old age.
- Some women also choose enhancement surgery, if they feel that one breast is smaller than the other.
What does a breast augmentation procedure involve?
Breast augmentation surgery is generally performed, while the patient is under the influence of general anaesthesia. In case of enhancement with the help of implants, an incision is made in the breast tissue and a pocket is created to place the implants. Once these implants are successfully placed the incision is closed and is allowed to heal.
What sort of implants is available?
There are basically 4 types of implants that are recommended on the basis of the body type:
- Saline filled breast implants: These implants contain sterile water and are either pre-filled or filled during the surgery.
- Silicone filled breast implants: These implants contain soft elastic gel and come prefilled. These types of implants also require an incision which is longer in size.
- Cohesive gel silicone implants: Commonly known as 'form stable'implants, they contain cohesive gel that is more firm and thicker than normal silicone implants.
- Autologous fat transfer: It consists of fat that has been removed through liposuction from a part of the body, like the abdomen or thighs. The fat is then refined and injected into the breasts. However, implants done through this method is not very common and is currently under research.
Breast implants are generally supposed to last for life, but on occasions they may need replacement. Thus regular check ups are essential, so as to monitor the condition of the implants.