Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Ashutosh Wahi provides answers that are very helpful. Can i used cocunut oil every night? reply me sir
Manoj Kumar Uniyal
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashutosh Wahi to be knowledgeable, very helpful and inspiring. Good improve
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashutosh Wahi to be caring and very helpful. Very useful dr. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashutosh Wahi to be caring. Hello ..sir I'm not marrying right now ,there is five r more years to marry her ,i to know that,I'm just gathering information sir......
Im experiencing lot of hair fall. I don't use chemicals on my hair for shampooing or coloring. No such stuffs. Though im facing this issue from a very long time and its not reducing. Can someone please suggest me what should I do to overcome this.
My thyroid test results are: T3- 2.91 normal values (2.30-4.20) T4- 1.21 (0.89-1.76) TSH- 5.855 (0.550-4.780) ANTI-TPO- 1040 (<60) My test results indicate hypothyroidism but I have contradictory symptoms such as I am losing weight gradually, I have a fast metabolism and frequent bowel movements and also increased heart rate (around 80 BPM). So what is it can you suggest.
I am feeling stress. I feel like irritating every time and I am getting headache frequently and my hair is very dry and it is loosing its strength so please suggest me.
My husband name amit pandey he is 33 years old he's working in MNCs, past 2-3 month he have headaches regularly and some time he's also feels low nd not interested in any things not even in his work, that's why he feel so negative about his career and life. These problems are started when his father was passed away (in July). I don't understand what to do please help me.
My wife having irregular period after abortion with pills after taking pills she had period twice is there any problem of having irregular period or it may regular after sometime one month and 8 days she not having period from last period of her is 15 /09/2016.
I have been suffering with dandruff from an year now. I have been facing hairfall problems since the starting of dandruff as well. Is the hairfall due to dandruff? I feel like im loosing about 60-80 strands of hair during head bath. And nearly 30-40 during normal days. Is it fine? If fine what does that fine mean? Im 19 will I turn bald early? Please help. My elder brother is 23 and is loosing hair mostly in middle area. Says he had problems since he was my age. But he never had problems with dandruff. Please help.
Hi, This is about my mother she is 50 in age and had been diagnosed with thyroid around 2 year back after that she started taking medicine "Thyroxine Sodium Tablet-50 mg" and after few month it was in control but that 1 year back while she was still on thyroid medicine she had started having tremors in her right hand. After doing some online research we find that it could be Parkinson and we had went to different doctors from renowned neurologist in Ranchi, Vellore, Patna but they have prescribed the same medicine syndopa and other tablets related to parkinson and for last few months she is under shoulder and neck pain 24 hours and as the pain is unbearable she is forced to take pain killers. I did some googling and found that tremors could be a side effect of thyroid but not sure I am worried that my mothers problems are not been diagnosed properly Please reply if someone have good understanding about these problems and genuinely want to help. So after going to many doctors we have seen that all doctor just repeat mostly the same tests and same medicines and I am very hurt to say this but all they want is money they don't care about patient as we are from middle class family money matters for us but money is nothing in front of my mother's well being and we are ready for treatment cost until they diagnosed her properly and do proper treatment. Please reply as soon as possible.
Hi my daughter is 3 years old. She is getting frequent viral fever, cold,cough, urinary Trac infections, one after one for past 6 months. Now she is going to school. She is sick now with cold and cough. Can you please provide me the medicines for immunity boost. Thanks.
The skin covers and protects all parts of the body. It is also most exposed to the outside world including the dust, pollution and other environmental pollutants. Smooth, healthy, glowing skin is what most of us desire, in addition to diet, lifestyle and stress produce various changes to the skin, which are just totally undesirable. In addition to the cosmetic effects, they also have a huge psychological bearing on a person. Imagine a person with acne-filled face, or a person with eczema on the hands, or a person with warts on the neck. They are obviously embarrassed and try to hide the affected part with clothing.
Homeopathy believes that these skin conditions are not just due to environmental causes, but have a deep underlying health condition. Correcting that will help restore normal healthy skin and improve the overall personality and quality of life of a person. Acne, psoriasis, eczema, warts and urticaria are the most common skin ailment commonly seen. Let's know more about these skin disorder-
- Acne: Acne is a common skin disease that causes pimples. Pimples form when hair follicles under your skin clog up. Most pimples form on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Anyone can get acne, but it is common in teenagers and young adults. It is not serious, but it can cause scars.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a noncontagious skin condition that produces plaques of thickened, scaling skin. The dry flakes of skin scales result from the excessively rapid proliferation of skin cells. The proliferation of skin cells is triggered by inflammatory chemicals produced by specialized white blood cells called lymphocytes. Psoriasis commonly affects the skin of the elbows, knees, and scalp.
- Eczema: Rather than a specific condition, eczema is a group of unrelated diseases that have a similar appearance. When it is new eczema, the affected skin appears red and elevated with small blisters (vesicles) containing a clear fluid. When the blisters break, the affected skin will weep and ooze. In older eczema, chronic eczema, the blisters are less prominent and the skin is thickened, elevated, and scaling. Eczema almost always is very itchy.
- Warts: Warts are raised bumps on your skin caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Wart viruses are contagious. Warts can spread by contact with the wart or something that touched the wart. Warts are often skin-colored and feel rough, but they can be dark (brown or gray-black), flat, and smooth.
- Urticaria: Hives, also known as urticaria, affects about 20 percent of people at some time during their lives. It can be triggered by many substances or situations and usually starts as an itchy patch of skin that turns into swollen red welts. The itching may be mild to severe. Scratching, alcoholic beverages, exercise and emotional stress may worsen the itching.
However, there is a lot of overlap in terms of what homeopathic medications are used in each of these conditions. Most commonly used medicines are:
- Graphites: In patients with eruptions on the face, scalp, various joints, which are extremely itching, scaly, and dry, graphites is used. These people have dry hair with increased hair fall.
- Lycopodium: If the eruptions are dry and scaly, this can be used.
- Causticum: This is again widely used in treating warts, acne, and psoriasis.
- Calcarea: Eczema which covers the scalp and the face with white crusting, which is extremely itching especially in the morning. This is also useful in solitary warts which are round and hard.
- Sulphur: The sore skin has pustular eruptions. The scalp is dry but hot to the touch. There is a great tendency to scratch, especially at night. This is also the first choice to treat pustular acne, warts, and urticaria. It also helps in removing old scars from acne. A word of caution, it can cause exacerbation of symptoms, and this should not cause panic.
- Puslatilla: Acne is often associated with puberty, and in young girls, this is commonly used where there is an association with menstrual cycles.
- Antimonium crudum: This is widely used in warts that can be single or in groups, hard or smooth. There could be associated digestive issues and irritability.
With treatment for most of these skin troubles, there would be a dramatic improvement in the person’s mood before the actual skin problems improve. The person also would feel more motivated with higher energy levels. This is one of the major benefits of homeopathy, where not just the symptoms, but the person’s overall quality of life improves without any known side effects.