Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for HOMEOCARE PLUSYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
During the treatment, DR. Ashutosh Wahi supported me a lot. I felt strange that I am suffering from diabetes. The staff was very attentive to my needs. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. Ashutosh Wahi doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. Ashutosh Wahi guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. The waiting area in the HOMEOCARE PLUS is very comfortable for elderly patients.
I saw drAshutosh Wahi clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. In order to diagnose my problem of dandruff completely he asked me a number of questions. Due to my Dandruff problem i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. The entire HOMEOCARE PLUS in Hubli was spotlessly, clean.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashutosh Wahi to be caring. Hello ..sir I'm not marrying right now ,there is five r more years to marry her ,i to know that,I'm just gathering information sir......
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashutosh Wahi to be knowledgeable, very helpful and inspiring. Good improve
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashutosh Wahi to be caring and very helpful. Very useful dr. Thank you
Dr. Ashutosh Wahi provides answers that are very helpful. Can i used cocunut oil every night? reply me sir
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
The word pain is quite common to daily life. If we look around we can witness, everyone is suffering from a certain kind of pain. Well, if we are likely to talk about hand and wrist pain, then it is fair enough to say that hand and wrist pain is very common among people. This is because our hands and wrists are the two things that get engaged in most of the works we do. But there are reasons behind those daunting pains.
It can be due to any accident, or it can be due to any illness. The homeopathic medicines are safe and healthy in treating any kind of pain. But it is crucial to know the reason, which is causing the pain. Let us talk about some of the homeopathic medicines, which are generally being prescribed for treating wrist pain depends on the severity and condition.
What are the reasons of wrist pain?
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is one of the common types of wrist pain. It occurs due to the delineation of the median nerve, which runs through the wrist joint.
- It can be severe or mild injury on the wrist, which can cause wrist pain, or it can be any kind of sprain.
- Other than this, any fracture can cause severe pain too.
Apart from these, there are infections like tuberculosis that can also cause wrist pain. Next is the arthritis, which is considered to be very common among the masses. It includes gout, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis problem. These commonly cause wrist pain. Whatever is the reason for any kind of wrist pain, it needs to get diagnosed. Clinically it is diagnosed by following some tests like X-ray, CT scan, bone scan, MRI, several blood tests, etc. General diagnosis includes various examinations regarding the pain and its history, etc.
Some of the best homeopathy medicines for wrist pain considering homeopathy medicines for wrist pain can be a good decision. As homeopathy is a holistic medication procedure. There are several medicines, which have been prescribed for treatment of wrist pain depending its type and history. The remedy is given on the basis of the diagnosis of the wrist pain. Regaining of complete health and removing the symptoms are possible through homeopathy treatment. Depending upon the cause, sensation, location, modalities and propagation of the pain, there are some therapeutic homeopathic medicines available too.
Here are some specific homeopathic medicines, names given below, which can be considered to be best for wrist pain:
Arnica, Benzoic acid, Rhus Tox, Hypericum, Agaricus, Calcuria Flour, Cilicia, Ruta, Actea Spicata, Medorihhinum, Brynoia, Calcaria carb, Eupatorium Perf, Silicia, Sulphur Symphytum and so on are the usually prescribed medicines for wrist pain. But it is generally advised to take advice of a professional homeopathic doctor in terms of choosing the right medicine and dosage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hai doctor, I'm 23 years old my only prob is hairloss. My hairline is getting receding I almost lost my most of the hair. My density has been reduced im getting depressed because of my hair loss while seeing others having head full of hair I'm feeling low. What is the remedy to overcome the hair loss and make the hair grow. Can I able to make my hair regrow and get my hair regrow? Or I should go for treatments like hair transplantation, prp etc. To your concern my father is bald and my grandfather is not.
I am losing hair quickly and I have tried all shampoos but no effect you. Can you suggestion me something in this?
Constipation and the effectiveness of homeopathy in treating it
Constipation is defined as the condition in which the affected person has dry and hard stools with less than three bowel movements every week. In severe conditions, the bowel movements are reduced to one per week
It is one of the most common gastrointestinal problems that people face these days as a result of their unhealthy food habits and sedentary lifestyle. A number of other factors can cause constipation. Some of those are the lack of sufficient fluids and fibers in your diet, physical inactivity, laxative abuse or drinking less water/liquids.
Whatever the root cause of the problem may be, homeopathy is the best solution. Here are prominent reasons why homeopathic medications are the best option when it comes to treating constipation
1. No side effects: Homeopathy uses natural remedies for treating constipation, therefore, the medication is completely non-toxic and free from side effects of all kinds. You can completely rely on homeopathy for the treatment of your condition without being worried about the side effects at all. This virtue of homeopathic medication makes it best to use homeopathy for the treatment of constipation especially in the case of children, pregnant women, and elderly people.
2. Addressing the symptoms: Homeopathic treatment for constipation is based on your individual symptoms so the treatment varies from person to person. This makes homeopathic medications completely symptom based and therefore more effective.
For instance: A medicine called 'Alumina' is prescribed when a patient has to strain hard to be able to expel even soft stool (which is clay like and sticks to the rectum). However, 'Silicea' is recommended when stool recedes back in the rectum, being only partially expelled.
Permanent treatment: Homeopathy deals with the root of the problem and cures the causes and symptoms of constipation in such an effective manner that the treatment is permanent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Does applying onion juice weekly thrice, drinking curry leaf juice in the morning, rosemary hot oil treatment once a week and maintaining proper diet can regrow my hair back? Top of the head is thinned very much and ready to form patches. Doctor told its male pattern baldness. After watching my scalp.
During the early growing years, children are prone to a lot of airway problems, including asthma, tonsillitis, and sinusitis. Their immunity is also low, which contributes makes them prone to develop these infections very easily.
Homoeopathy is believed to be a milder form of treatment with minimal side effects and also get rid of the underlying medical condition and also improve their immunity. Read on to know more about these conditions and what products homoeopathy uses.
- Asthma: Asthma is a common condition with wheezing episodes and difficulty breathing. Asthma attacks can be triggered by emotional stress, change of weather, occupational effects, family history of atopic diseases. Some of the commonly used homoeopathic medicines include Ipecac, Arsenicum, Nux Vomica, Natrum sulphuricum, and Kali bichromicum. The weather of the place you reside and the time of the attacks also have a major role to play in choosing the right component.
- Adenoids: This is the group of lymph tissue that is hidden behind the roof of the mouth. Their infection causes pain, fever, difficulty breathing, sinus infections, and snoring. Hydrastis, Calcarea phosphorica, Agraphis nutan, Tuberculinum, and Cistus Canadensis are some of the most frequently used compounds to treat enlarged adenoids. Managing adenoid infection can be useful in preventing adenoid surgery, which is very frequently done.
- Nasal Polyps: These are overgrowths of the nasal mucosa, and they lead to blocked nose, frequent sneezing, and nasal voice. The associated symptoms of loss of smell, bleeding, nasal obstruction, distension of the nose, will decide the right compound for you. Calcarea Carb, phosphorus, conium, Teucrium Marum Varum, Hekla Lava are commonly used to manage nasal polyps without having to go through surgical removal.
- DNS: The right and left nostrils are separated by a thin layer of bone and cartilage called the nasal septum. When this layer is not at the centre, but deviated to the right or left, it can cause breathing problems, nasal congestion, and sometimes pain and nosebleeds. In some people, this could also be a cosmetic issue with the external nose also looking crooked. Sangunaira, Aconite, Ars alb, Thuja, Tuber, Teucr mer are some compounds which produce good results.
- Tonsillitis: The tonsils are lymphatic tissue in the back of the throat, and due to various reasons, there can be attacks of acute or chronic tonsillitis. Baryta Carbonica, Calcarea phosphorica, Bromine, Calcarea iodata, and Lycopodium are frequently used to manage tonsillitis without having to remove them.
- Sinusitis: There are 4 major sinuses in the facial region and depending on the sinus affected, there can be heavy-headedness, blocked nose, facial bone pain, runny nose and pain between the eyes. Silicea, Merc Sol, Belladonna, Pulsatilla, and Kali Bichrome are effectively used to treat chronic sinusitis symptoms.
Most of the airway passage conditions in children can be treated with homoeopathic medications with minimal side effects and reducing the need for surgery. It is very important to understand that each child is unique and the right regime will be drawn up after a detailed discussion about history, accompanying symptoms, and predisposition to the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. Tendency to stone formation may be hereditary.
Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
The size of the stone and
Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
Parathyroid hormone essay and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particle s and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large and causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery.
With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
Dietary Restrictions :
Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Im experiencing lot of hair fall. I don't use chemicals on my hair for shampooing or coloring. No such stuffs. Though im facing this issue from a very long time and its not reducing. Can someone please suggest me what should I do to overcome this.
My thyroid test results are: T3- 2.91 normal values (2.30-4.20) T4- 1.21 (0.89-1.76) TSH- 5.855 (0.550-4.780) ANTI-TPO- 1040 (<60) My test results indicate hypothyroidism but I have contradictory symptoms such as I am losing weight gradually, I have a fast metabolism and frequent bowel movements and also increased heart rate (around 80 BPM). So what is it can you suggest.
I am feeling stress. I feel like irritating every time and I am getting headache frequently and my hair is very dry and it is loosing its strength so please suggest me.
My husband name amit pandey he is 33 years old he's working in MNCs, past 2-3 month he have headaches regularly and some time he's also feels low nd not interested in any things not even in his work, that's why he feel so negative about his career and life. These problems are started when his father was passed away (in July). I don't understand what to do please help me.
My wife having irregular period after abortion with pills after taking pills she had period twice is there any problem of having irregular period or it may regular after sometime one month and 8 days she not having period from last period of her is 15 /09/2016.
I have been suffering with dandruff from an year now. I have been facing hairfall problems since the starting of dandruff as well. Is the hairfall due to dandruff? I feel like im loosing about 60-80 strands of hair during head bath. And nearly 30-40 during normal days. Is it fine? If fine what does that fine mean? Im 19 will I turn bald early? Please help. My elder brother is 23 and is loosing hair mostly in middle area. Says he had problems since he was my age. But he never had problems with dandruff. Please help.
Hi, This is about my mother she is 50 in age and had been diagnosed with thyroid around 2 year back after that she started taking medicine "Thyroxine Sodium Tablet-50 mg" and after few month it was in control but that 1 year back while she was still on thyroid medicine she had started having tremors in her right hand. After doing some online research we find that it could be Parkinson and we had went to different doctors from renowned neurologist in Ranchi, Vellore, Patna but they have prescribed the same medicine syndopa and other tablets related to parkinson and for last few months she is under shoulder and neck pain 24 hours and as the pain is unbearable she is forced to take pain killers. I did some googling and found that tremors could be a side effect of thyroid but not sure I am worried that my mothers problems are not been diagnosed properly Please reply if someone have good understanding about these problems and genuinely want to help. So after going to many doctors we have seen that all doctor just repeat mostly the same tests and same medicines and I am very hurt to say this but all they want is money they don't care about patient as we are from middle class family money matters for us but money is nothing in front of my mother's well being and we are ready for treatment cost until they diagnosed her properly and do proper treatment. Please reply as soon as possible.
Hi my daughter is 3 years old. She is getting frequent viral fever, cold,cough, urinary Trac infections, one after one for past 6 months. Now she is going to school. She is sick now with cold and cough. Can you please provide me the medicines for immunity boost. Thanks.
The skin covers and protects all parts of the body. It is also most exposed to the outside world including the dust, pollution and other environmental pollutants. Smooth, healthy, glowing skin is what most of us desire, in addition to diet, lifestyle and stress produce various changes to the skin, which are just totally undesirable. In addition to the cosmetic effects, they also have a huge psychological bearing on a person. Imagine a person with acne-filled face, or a person with eczema on the hands, or a person with warts on the neck. They are obviously embarrassed and try to hide the affected part with clothing.
Homeopathy believes that these skin conditions are not just due to environmental causes, but have a deep underlying health condition. Correcting that will help restore normal healthy skin and improve the overall personality and quality of life of a person. Acne, psoriasis, eczema, warts and urticaria are the most common skin ailment commonly seen. Let's know more about these skin disorder-
- Acne: Acne is a common skin disease that causes pimples. Pimples form when hair follicles under your skin clog up. Most pimples form on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Anyone can get acne, but it is common in teenagers and young adults. It is not serious, but it can cause scars.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a noncontagious skin condition that produces plaques of thickened, scaling skin. The dry flakes of skin scales result from the excessively rapid proliferation of skin cells. The proliferation of skin cells is triggered by inflammatory chemicals produced by specialized white blood cells called lymphocytes. Psoriasis commonly affects the skin of the elbows, knees, and scalp.
- Eczema: Rather than a specific condition, eczema is a group of unrelated diseases that have a similar appearance. When it is new eczema, the affected skin appears red and elevated with small blisters (vesicles) containing a clear fluid. When the blisters break, the affected skin will weep and ooze. In older eczema, chronic eczema, the blisters are less prominent and the skin is thickened, elevated, and scaling. Eczema almost always is very itchy.
- Warts: Warts are raised bumps on your skin caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Wart viruses are contagious. Warts can spread by contact with the wart or something that touched the wart. Warts are often skin-colored and feel rough, but they can be dark (brown or gray-black), flat, and smooth.
- Urticaria: Hives, also known as urticaria, affects about 20 percent of people at some time during their lives. It can be triggered by many substances or situations and usually starts as an itchy patch of skin that turns into swollen red welts. The itching may be mild to severe. Scratching, alcoholic beverages, exercise and emotional stress may worsen the itching.
However, there is a lot of overlap in terms of what homeopathic medications are used in each of these conditions. Most commonly used medicines are:
- Graphites: In patients with eruptions on the face, scalp, various joints, which are extremely itching, scaly, and dry, graphites is used. These people have dry hair with increased hair fall.
- Lycopodium: If the eruptions are dry and scaly, this can be used.
- Causticum: This is again widely used in treating warts, acne, and psoriasis.
- Calcarea: Eczema which covers the scalp and the face with white crusting, which is extremely itching especially in the morning. This is also useful in solitary warts which are round and hard.
- Sulphur: The sore skin has pustular eruptions. The scalp is dry but hot to the touch. There is a great tendency to scratch, especially at night. This is also the first choice to treat pustular acne, warts, and urticaria. It also helps in removing old scars from acne. A word of caution, it can cause exacerbation of symptoms, and this should not cause panic.
- Puslatilla: Acne is often associated with puberty, and in young girls, this is commonly used where there is an association with menstrual cycles.
- Antimonium crudum: This is widely used in warts that can be single or in groups, hard or smooth. There could be associated digestive issues and irritability.
With treatment for most of these skin troubles, there would be a dramatic improvement in the person’s mood before the actual skin problems improve. The person also would feel more motivated with higher energy levels. This is one of the major benefits of homeopathy, where not just the symptoms, but the person’s overall quality of life improves without any known side effects.
Alopecia word meaning is loss of hair and areata meaans in patches.Hence Alopecia areata means loss of hair in patches.The bald patches occur very quickly, are round or oval in shape and have sharply defined margins. The affected scalp area either looks normal or has a glossy apperence.Alopecia areata (patchy hair loss) can occur anywhere on the skin but the scalp and beard area are the most common location.
Alopecia areata is considered to be an auto immunity system problem and that can be triggered by bacterial or viral infections,severe stress,trauma to the skin,vaccinations or exposure to any substance that caan become an antigen to the body.oftenly it is found that Alopecia areata is assoisiated with other Auto immune conditions such as vitiligo (Leucoderma),Thyroid problem,Rheumatoid Arthritis problem,Pernicious Anemia and Diabetes mellitus. About 40-50% of patient with Alopecia areata also have history of atopic diseases such as skin allergies,Asthma.Genetic and familial dispostion also seems to play a role in alopecia areata.
If left untreated Alopecia Areata may progress further upto Alopecia totalis i.e complete loss of hair in scalp and alopecia universalis i.e complete loss of hair in scalp, eyebrows, beard and all over the body.
Conventional treatment of Alopecia areata include use of corticosteroids,application of minoxidil solution 5 % etc., but none of them prevent formation of new patches and actually curing the disease from its root cause.Homeopathic medicines selected after a full indivualization,symptoms and case analysis which includes physical and mental symptoms and constitution as well gives good and long lasting results.Homeopathic medicines commonly found useful in this conditions are phosphorus, Flouric Acid ,lycopodium, Selenium etc.
Along with medications some Lifestyle modifications such as practising de stressing activity such as doing yoga and pranayam daily for 10-15 minutes, avoiding non veg items esp red meat such as pork, mutton, beef, use of green tea is also helpful.