Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Child Nutrition Management
Healthy Heart Diet
Weight Management Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
Khadija Ahmad Abbasi
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Sonal Mehta to be very helpful, inspiring, helped me improve my health, well-reasoned and sensible. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Sonal Mehta to be knowledgeable. thank u so much, madam. some doctor confused me unnecessarily that if one's weight is reduced due to stress or chronic anxiety, the LDL iis also reduced too. now I'm clear. bad fat will be reduced only by proper diet and exercise.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Sonal Mehta to be very helpful, knowledgeable and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Khadija Ahmad Abbasi
Dt. Sonal Mehta provides answers that are caring. Share feedback in your own words...
My husband is 35 year old & diagnosed with mild aortic regurgitation please suggest ideal daily diet chart for him he is overweight.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello im 17 years old and my weight is only 45 and I tried many things but I can not gain a kg. I increased my diet but seen no effect. So today I want to know which weight gainer and capsules should I take and I those are safe or not for my health. So please suggest me im waiting for your answer sir. Thank you.
Sir/madam, I am the diabetic patient can I use lemon with water, watermelon, cheese and patica bellam (like a sweet item).
Eating with freedom this diwali and look fabulous
Yes, you read it right. It's the time of the year again when our phone beeps every few minutes, the message is the same, it's a happy diwali message; and images of sweets and savoury which tempt us. But the irony is that now we want to look skinny and not healthy and also we teach our children not to eat them and instead buy them cakes, pastries and chocolates.
We need to understand the secret behind our traditional foods prepared specially on some occasions like chikki and wheat pongal during sankranti festival, thandai during shivratri and ladus during ganesh festival which teaches us what to eat and when to eat and how to eat. So here's where I simplify things for you
The five ground rules
Rule no. 1: go local
Going local will automatically mean that you are eating seasonal produce. The benefits of what you eat seasonal are manifold for example you are eating kiwis which are not produced in india and by the time you eat that fruit, it is dead. Instead eat local guava or oranges which would have some nutrient value. Fresh foods are living foods they have energy and in turns give us energy. So, when you eat good, feel good and look good.
Rule no. 2: go traditional
Earlier most of our meals were home cooked and reserved for special occasions. So, I suggest to eat all the home-made mithai, namkeen and goodies during diwali. I suggest, pick the best ingredients, involve the entire family in preparations, cook with laughter, share what you have prepared with dear ones and relish every bite as it melts in your mouth rather than buying them from
When you eat good, feel good and look good.
Rule no. 3: eating correctly
Our lives are more hectic and in this process we lose our balance, and our body react to it by throwing up ailments such as minor cough and colds, migraines, pains etc. The way you eat reflects things about you as person. You want to make sure you eat with freedom and no restrictions. So there is no denying yourself, be mindful of your food. So set aside your meal time and eat in peace.
Eating with freedom this diwali
Rule no 4: vary your food
Make sure your food has different textures and colours and taste for example our very own indian thali. Stay away from processed foods. Say no to colored foods and artificial flavours and sweeteners. Eat home cooked food.
Rule no. 5: stay hydrated
With so much going on during diwali, most of us forget to drink enough water. Low fluid intake can make you feel weak. Many a time's people replace water with sugary beverages or aerated drinks. I advise to include healthy beverages such as nimbu pani with less sugar, iced green tea, buttermilk, and infused water.
I'm too slim and weak I want to gain weight what should I do. I'm eating too much but sometimes I'm skipping breakfast is this affect on weight gain?
I am a diabetic every morning I wake up and check my sugar level and it's all ways in the 80's or 90' so I stopped taken metformin for the past 2 to 3 weeks my sugar just drops to almost 40 or 50 and this is happening every day. I am eating sugar products to keep my sugar level but what I don't understand is that why is it dropping so much that I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack. I would really appreciate it if someone can guide me thru this and what blood work should I get done.
I recently took a dianabol cycle for around 6 to 7 weeks. Starting from 1 tab a day to increasing upto 4 tabs per day. Also followed my high carb diet with additional protein powder and creatine. Now I am feeling little uneasiness and I am feeling like not to eat anything. What would you suggest me to do? Home remedies are preferred.
Madam, I want to reduce my weight, I consulted nutritionist and taken diet by avoiding rice and taking chapati and brisk walk etc inspire of food control and walking my weight is not reduced. I have a habit of taking tea/coffee. I am 34 years old, height 5.7 and weight 85 KGS, my both parents are diabetic as I am working in a financial industry stress is a quite common factor, which can not be avoidable. I like to eat more food, always I feel my tummy is full and indigestion, I am having gastritis and no proper sleep during night time.
How do I gain weight? Inspite of doing gym regularly, eating bananas, milk, proper diet, hardly any difference. My digestion is very fast, food gets digested instantly. Do I need to do something or take homeopathy for slowing the digestion thing?
Am 21 years old boy only 52 kg My friend recommend a medicine dianabol tablets for getting muscles and become mass Is there any problem with it? Please tell me if it have problem then tell me how to get weight quickly.
Contrary to all the negative reviews you have been perpetually receiving about coffee and its innumerable ill effects, latest studies have emerged with some good news for the world's most loved beverage. Now being hailed as the elixir of life, coffee is said to improve cell regeneration besides increasing immunity and stamina, thereby increasing life expectancy for compulsive caffeine addicts. That does not mean indulging in an indiscriminate drinking of coffee. The consumption must naturally be kept in check as well; the harmful side effects of drinking excess coffee still stand.
The fact that coffee is the most delicious beverage and preferred by young and old alike in all its forms and shapes, makes it even better.
- Coffee however is also endowed with the power to prevent certain chronic diseases that affect people in their advanced age- Parkinson's disease, Diabetes, prostate cancer, liver malfunction, even dementia and Alzheimer's.
- It also helps in easing movement problems common in old age. This is the primary reason why coffee enables you to lead a longer life.
- Another factor working in favor of coffee is its beans consist of some extremely useful elements, including antioxidants and antibacterial substances that help in fighting viral pathogens.
- Besides increasing life span, well up to hundred years of age, coffee is also reputed to decrease the risk of premature death in adults by a total of 8 percent. Drinking coffee regularly is therefore a good habit to inculcate for more than one reason.
Usually coffee drinkers are also smokers. If you want to reap the full benefits of coffee, you must quit smoking and use of other harmful substances. This is because people addicted to nicotine and tobacco tend to develop serious disorders with age, which disable them from enjoying a longer life span.
Coffee also helps to keep weight in check thereby keeping diseases associated with excessive body weight at bay.