Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Howrah. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Ms. Sumana DeyYour feedback matters!
Cabbage soup diet: Can it help with weight loss? Cachexia in advanced cancer: What's the best treatment.
Hello Dear Doctors, please help me to reduce my weight and my stomach size and my waist size. Which things and medicines will useful?
Sir mera weight nahi bad raha hai uske liye kya kare please btaye mai mota hona ke liye paresan hnu.
Is it good to have salty eatable with milk? If no, please provide reason and what should be significant gap between both items?
My brothers 15 years old. From past 1 years he is loosing weight and not taking food proper y. He was advised to undergo mantoux test and in the result it has been mentioned 14mm in duration. Can you please explain if there is any problem.
For e. G I have a desk job and in last 2 yers my weight has gone up from 73 kgs to 80 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Tips to reduce your weight and belly fat:
Losing your weight is a slow and controlled process; diet management and exercise is the key
- Stick to protein diet: avoid carbohydrates and fat in your diet- some regular sources for protein are pulses, soybean, rajma, chola, eggs, meat etc.
- Exercise sensibly: exercise till you sweat, a good exercise should also increase your heart rate; such cardiovascular exercises should be performed.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking - these things reduce your body metabolism and make you gain weight.
- Don't starve: have an appropriate amount of food or else your body will store food (make you obese) while you starve.
- Rest: rest is very important to make you look and feel good, oversleeping and deficient sleep both make you gain weight.
- If you face weakness go for diet supplements such as multivitamin tabs. These supplementary measures will cover all your body micro nutrition needs.
- Natural fat burners must be considered if you are serious enough to loose your weight.
Dr. Vishwajeet singh
Your online health expert.